lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*pats Niamh*

That's okay... I won't tell a soul...

B: Which song is that? It looks like one of the songs I have on the DVD with the Underneath album, but I'm not sure...

:naughty:

Yeah they do a cover of a song called Teach Your Children....so beautiful :)

ooooooh... not one of the songs I have, but cool!

I really need ot get that DVD... then at least I'll know what you're talking about!

it's well worth it!!!

Here's a preview :naughty: (although the quality is nothing like the dvd, obviously)

oh dear lord woman what are you doing to me? :shocked::roftl:

those screen caps are officially TOO gorgeous :bow:

*runs around the room screaming "Hanson!"* don't tell ANYBODY i just did that :mf_rosetinted

:biggrin2

No screen caps :sneaky2: Real pictures! From my tv :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

*pats Niamh*

That's okay... I won't tell a soul...

B: Which song is that? It looks like one of the songs I have on the DVD with the Underneath album, but I'm not sure...

Well, the pics with all of them are from Teach Your Children, the ones from Tay alone are from Crazy Beautiful I think. And the last one .. no idea :roftl:

Okay, I ordered the Underneath DVD today... I'm not sure when they're going to get it in, but when they do I'll get it pretty damn quick cause I paid for express post!

Anyways, I went on YT to see if there was a video of Ike performing More Than Anything during the Albertane tour, and lookies what I found!

More Than Anything - The Walk Tour

I absolutely fell in love with this song when I was 14... and I still love it!

He's got such a beautiful voice.. and it's great to hear it without all the fangirls screaming...

I really need to stay off youtube...

I think I may be close to the download limit for this month...

oh right....... :sad:

No screen caps :sneaky2: Real pictures! From my tv :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yeah, you mean you took a pic with your camera? They're amazingly clear!

Gorgeous!!! I'm still obsessed with that performance...

Okay, I ordered the Underneath DVD today... I'm not sure when they're going to get it in, but when they do I'll get it pretty damn quick cause I paid for express post!

Anyways, I went on YT to see if there was a video of Ike performing More Than Anything during the Albertane tour, and lookies what I found!

More Than Anything - The Walk Tour

I absolutely fell in love with this song when I was 14... and I still love it!

He's got such a beautiful voice.. and it's great to hear it without all the fangirls screaming...

yay, you're going to loooove it!

Oh wow, thanks for sharing....I love to hear recent versions of he old songs. I didn't know he could play piano! Everytime I think these guys can't get more amazing, they surprise me again..... :wub2: (although I have to say, the way he plays, it looks like he's not that comfortable on the piano...but still, nice job!)

Also, I love the "no cellphones.....awh, see, ya threw me off there" :lmao: :lmao:

I did! :roftl:

I had a new camera and it had to be tested out and the weather really sucked so I took some pictures inside the house .. including from my tv .. :roftl:

oh right....... :sad:

yay, you're going to loooove it!

Oh wow, thanks for sharing....I love to hear recent versions of he old songs. I didn't know he could play piano! Everytime I think these guys can't get more amazing, they surprise me again..... :wub2: (although I have to say, the way he plays, it looks like he's not that comfortable on the piano...but still, nice job!)

Also, I love the "no cellphones.....awh, see, ya threw me off there" :lmao:

I obviously did in anyways... and I really like Teach Your Children.. and it was actually used for the public education ad a few years back...

I actually didn't think they played it anymore... If they played Ever Lonely I would love them forever!

He doesn't look too comfortable... but he is verra clever...

He's just too adorable... :wub2: I love Ike...

I watched Teach Your Children again last night :blush-anim-cl:.....awh man, so beautiful.

I was just watching this again:

(A Song to Sing live) and I loooove the part at 4:15-4:19 where Tay sings the wrong ending to the chorus, and Zac just looks at him like "what?" but for a brief second it's like a look of terror on his face hahahaha

Also, I found this, lol

Tay is not so bad, but the other guys can NOT speak Spanish, which I find weird since they're from Oklahoma.... But at least that's one thing I know I can do WAAAAY better than Hanson :roftl::lmao:

Right, I just registered with hanson.net - I would've done it ages ago but I didn't know you could register for free without joining the FC! Are you girls on there? I did it like 3 hours ago but haven't been sent my confirmation email yet... :mad:

Right, I just registered with hanson.net - I would've done it ages ago but I didn't know you could register for free without joining the FC! Are you girls on there? I did it like 3 hours ago but haven't been sent my confirmation email yet... :mad:

I am, I think my username is ConceitedWombat. I'm a fan club member, too, but I don't post much at all - another forum takes up all my time. :fisch::roftl:

I did ages ago, I've got the same username...

I haven't been on there for a long time, there's only so much complaining about no concert action I can take :teehee:...

I am, I think my username is ConceitedWombat. I'm a fan club member, too, but I don't post much at all - another forum takes up all my time. :fisch::roftl:

funny that...

No, I'm not ..

Have you looked into your junk mail?

Yeah....still nothing :(

lol cool....I probably won't spend much time there either, but wanted to join anyway...still waiting for my confirmation email though! :shocked:

I did ages ago, I've got the same username...

I haven't been on there for a long time, there's only so much complaining about no concert action I can take :teehee:...

Oh right, thanks for the heads up :naughty:

I want to buy the MON Acoustic dvd, and that's the only place you can get it :wink2:

oooooooh... never knew that.. .

Yep that's how it is...I haven't ordered it yet, can't decide if I can really afford all this Hanson stuff lol

Bienie, I'm wondering if you'd mind if I use some of those gorgeous pics of them singing Teach Your Children for my sig? I want to make a new one.... :wink2:

Yep that's how it is...I haven't ordered it yet, can't decide if I can really afford all this Hanson stuff lol

Bienie, I'm wondering if you'd mind if I use some of those gorgeous pics of them singing Teach Your Children for my sig? I want to make a new one.... :wink2:

Sure you can :wink2:

If you want to I would like it if you mention my name somewhere, but it's not necessary .. you can use them anyway :mf_rosetinted:

It's way too expesive... the Australian company that I ordered the Underneath acoustic DVD through are waiting for a shipment to come in... I probably could've ordered it from the US...

how annoying......I hope it comes soon!!

Sure you can :wink2:

If you want to I would like it if you mention my name somewhere, but it's not necessary .. you can use them anyway :mf_rosetinted:

thanks! Anyway, I've found another pic I might use...I'm currently messing around with GIMP trying to figure out how to use it :roftl:

how annoying......I hope it comes soon!!

thanks! Anyway, I've found another pic I might use...I'm currently messing around with GIMP trying to figure out how to use it :roftl:

I'm sure it will... though the way I see it I'll get the TW album before the DVD!

I hate GIMP... I couldn't get the idea of it..