In an MMMBop - the Hanson thread!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all!!

Yeah I'm interested to see the dates for the tour, they're supposed to be up soon. I have no idea what my summer plans are yet so I don't know if I'll get to see them. I hope they get to Oz for you ladies!

I have to be honest, I don't really like the new song.....I love that each Hanson album has a different sound, I think that's great, but in all honesty I hope this song is not representative of the album.....I just don't like it. There's just no comparison between it and for example, Carry you There, World's on Fire, Been There Before, Runaway Run, Penny and Me.....whatever, you know?

Anyway, I trust that the album will impress me ;)

Hope everyone's doing well!

xxx

A couple of days late, but still loving the new single! :D

Thank you very much, nico.

No probs!

hey all!!

Yeah I'm interested to see the dates for the tour, they're supposed to be up soon. I have no idea what my summer plans are yet so I don't know if I'll get to see them. I hope they get to Oz for you ladies!

I have to be honest, I don't really like the new song.....I love that each Hanson album has a different sound, I think that's great, but in all honesty I hope this song is not representative of the album.....I just don't like it. There's just no comparison between it and for example, Carry you There, World's on Fire, Been There Before, Runaway Run, Penny and Me.....whatever, you know?

Anyway, I trust that the album will impress me ;)

Hope everyone's doing well!

xxx

I hope you get to see them, wherever you happen to be!

Interesting that you don't like it...

Funny you should mention World's on Fire, I think I read somewhere that they didn't think it fitted with the rest of the album... It's a shame, I really like that song!

the thinkin bout somethin video is out!!

link

i almost died of secondhand embarassment the first time i watched it, but i really like it now! it's a lot of fun, and that's what's been missing in their music these past few years.

what do you guys think?

Hi

I started looking through the pages here trying to find a Hanson thread, only to finally find it on the first page (when I realised I could search). :D

I actually like TBS (and love the video) even though I haven't been very impressed by most of the new stuff

Hi

I started looking through the pages here trying to find a Hanson thread, only to finally find it on the first page (when I realised I could search). :D

I actually like TBS (and love the video) even though I haven't been very impressed by most of the new stuff

i know right, i only joined a few weeks ago and was pretty surprised to find the thread since i didn't think a lot of Mika fans would like Hanson

and a lot of people that didn't like the last two albums seem to feel like that, i really haven't heard a lot of people say they don't like the song.. which is good:)

and neeve272, that video is hilarious! i burst out laughing the first time i watched it.

Edited by Elle92

i know right, i only joined a few weeks ago and was pretty surprised to find the thread since i didn't think a lot of Mika fans would like Hanson

and a lot of people that didn't like the last two albums seem to feel like that, i really haven't heard a lot of people say they don't like the song.. which is good:)

and neeve272, that video is hilarious! i burst out laughing the first time i watched it.

Yeah, this song is a bit different from the typical newish Hanson songs... The music video has probably made it even more popular though

link

i almost died of secondhand embarassment the first time i watched it, but i really like it now! it's a lot of fun, and that's what's been missing in their music these past few years.

what do you guys think?

I love it! It's so random and fun. Completely different from the more "mainstream" stuff out there these days. :punk:

link

what do you guys think?

OMG I love it!!!

I spent most of the time trying to spot Taylor's kids in there (apparently some of the kids are in there... I guess it would be Penny and Ezra :dunno:) and I cracked up laughing when I realised Weird Al Yankovic was in it... and laughed at Ike... :teehee:

^^ I like the vid, it's fun!

This vid makes me fall in love with Zac even more...he's so freaking funny! "ARE YOU LOOKING AT JUSTIN BIEBER?!!!" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

(and his t-shirt.....hahaha excellent)

I'll watch it once i watch TBS...

Hi

Oh yes, we've defo got a Hanson thread...

It's interesting that some people don't like the newer stuff.. Underneath would have to be my fave album, and it was the album that got me interested in Hanson again...

I love it! It's so random and fun. Completely different from the more "mainstream" stuff out there these days. :punk:

Very random... I'll have to download it and make some moving pics from it!

Oh yes, we've defo got a Hanson thread...

It's interesting that some people don't like the newer stuff.. Underneath would have to be my fave album, and it was the album that got me interested in Hanson again...

Me too! Most other Hanson fans I've talked to seem to hate Underneath and love the stuff that I don't like...

Me too! Most other Hanson fans I've talked to seem to hate Underneath and love the stuff that I don't like...

That's weird... I have to say This Time Around isn't my favourite, even though I do like some of the songs on there, and I only like half the songs on The Walk which is a bit odd..

Oh, I thought I'd post these:

Thinking 'Bout Somethin' vid on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ITZHANSON#p/a/u/1/TmG0DqhfDbY

MTV's buzzworthy blog: http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/04/19/hansons-thinking-bout-somethin-video/

Oh, this video is amazing!

It was so exciting to watch it, I felt like I could dance with them all!

And Ezra and Penny participating, so cute!

:)

I think there was some mention about a flash mob for TBS :fisch: The choreographer mentioned something about doing a video so people can learn the dance :biggrin2:

The new video is awesome.....I really really love it......

can't wait to have the new album in my hands

I will try to learn the coreography :roftl:

Once I get some money on my credit card I'm gonna buy the album :teehee:

If you do learn it, will you video it so we can see you dance?

Once I get some money on my credit card I'm gonna buy the album :teehee:

If you do learn it, will you video it so we can see you dance?

:teehee:Mmm maybe...if I get to do it really good I will film it......

BTW Here is the video of Hanson singing Thinking about something on David Letterman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROgAZHmL2g

Edited by albahanson15

:teehee:Mmm maybe...if I get to do it really good I will film it......

BTW Here is the video of Hanson singing Thinking about something on David Letterman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hROgAZHmL2g

Yayness!

And thanks for the link! I'll watch it later on...

I discovered this band for the first time.. today :teehee:

can't believe i've never heard of hanson before!

Wow! I can't believe you haven't heard me talking about them before now... so what songs have you listened to?

Oh wow! Hanson are still doing stuff?

I LOVE mmmbop! such an awesome song! :wub2:

And the only other song I've heard by them is 'This time around' (which i find equally epicly amazing. :wink2: )

*Goes off to find more hanson music*