The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

Ok , hear goes !! I had to top up my wine and chat with family for a bit you know !!!!................ not using smilies as it will just tell me.............. you have used 199 smilies ............. only 8 allowed !!!!!!

Were you at the afterparty on 28th Alx?? [/font][/color]

had to get car out of car park, nobody wants an grumpy old man around, though I hope to dig up some oldies in hamsterjam

So wish i was coming but will be holidaying with family on the south coast at the time !!!! See you soon tho weealx !!!!

back - sobbed thru end of torchwood - 2 down!!

DR WHO tomorrow !!!!! original is always the best :naughty:

I'm good thanks Kath, will tell all about it soon.

Vicky, there's only 1 thing that can tear me away from MikaFC and that's Queen. Be back after I promise xxx

OK shari !!!!!!! love love you ...miss miss you :thumbdown:

If Elenorelle is around Isuggest she doesn't read Carries post about Torchwood, gives too much away, and it's SOOOO sad!

Kath, is Mika on track to arrive at yours tomorrow?

Hi to all.

So you arrive back !! Rose i really can not keep up with you!!!!! Stay and chat from the comfort of your portalooooo!!

Hellooooooooooo oldlings!

It's Friday night and I've made it here at last.

I haven't been on properly for ages. My daughter keeps trying to get on here from my Bookmarks list, so sometimes it shows that I'm here for a couple of minutes not doing anything before I realise what she's up do and kick her off!

Thanks to the people who sent me lovely emails when I explained why I've been too busy to be on much lately. (you know who you are:wink2: )

I see that that we're nearly, almost, not quite, just a moment way from being official. Surely they'll put us out of our misery soon!

Hello sweet Sarah...... cherry liquer ????:naughty:

Hiya MM

Night Carri - sweet dreams xxxx

Kath says Goodnight and sweet dreams to all!! xxxx

Bye Kath !!!!!

Hey MM, good to see you.

Know what you mean about busy, most of my my posts this week have been from motorway service station, one of which should be on Most Haunted!LOL!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

Next to some people, I'm hardly on here. LOL!!

Oh, did I mention that I'm single and have no kids. :lmfao:

Oh, and, I can get the MFC on my phone so when I'm in a sucky meeting, I'll get on here?

We love you Charlotte !! We really do .... and thanks for the Vegas offer, i know you mean it xxx

She was having computer problems - so had to give up!!

About 9pm is usually a good time though :thumb_yello:

Some of the other threads can be VERY scary - staying in here

is the best thing to do!!! :naughty:

Oldlings are beautiful !!!!Hey Mika .......your next track !!!!!!

Yeh, it's pretty much guaranteed that if you only stay in the oldlings you won't come across the bitching and moaning that have crept into some of the other threads. Real life is enough stress, I don't want to come looking for it in my free time!

I think that some people like agro, but I'm a complete pacific, so it's the oldlings for me every time.

Me tooo !!! Cherry wine anyone ? I'm on the Rose thanks !!!

This post has taken me hours ............... probably by now you have all posted 10 pages !!!!! oh well ............................ press send message anyway !!!!!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not going yet :biggrin2: i hope not anyway, gary has just arrived home, slightly pickled, may have to hold his hand whilst he yodles

well done charlotte :yay:

Sounds like you may have your hands full!!! :naughty: :naughty:

if you are the pacific, I must be the atlantic :thumb_yello:

MM - meet weealx!!! :naughty:

Yes - its got a bit unpleasant a few times this week :(

Has it? Gee, I hadn't noticed... :sneaky2:

i can see old oldlings tonight! hi MM, wendi, charlie...sarahlou! sorry i say hallo also to ppl from th eprevious pages...but i cannot catch up now! :shocked:

so son has come back from france, excited by the trip, he saw so many interesting things and he's amazed by what he visited.

on the other hand...he sounds pretty sad about his 'look'. he says he's ugly, and nobody likes him.

i think he's just very tired, and needs a good night sleep. but if his moaning goes on tomorrow...what shall i do? he seems very upset...

oh oldlings the wise......i'm here for advice!!! (not bad at rhyming!)

Hi Robertina! :huglove:

Your son is so handsome! How can he think otherwise? I don't know

what to tell you -- mine goes through phases like this too. I think

it's hormonal, just like in the girls! :blink:

And yes, hi to MM!

Awe, Leonita gets my 4000th post! Well, those hunt-down facts on the internet are pretty popular with some of the Oldlings too. Yes, I'm lazy.

Congrats on 4000! :yay:

So what's everyone up to this weekend then?

After watching Dr Who and going to the cinema tomorrow night, I'm back to auntie sitting for the week.

And Rose! Hiya! Son turns 16 tomorrow... so big doings here. I'll have

a house full of teen-ogres! :naughty:

dcdeb

a very good...night? yes it's night already! :naughty:

i can see old oldlings tonight! hi MM, wendi, charlie...sarahlou! sorry i say hallo also to ppl from th eprevious pages...but i cannot catch up now! :shocked:

so son has come back from france, excited by the trip, he saw so many interesting things and he's amazed by what he visited.

on the other hand...he sounds pretty sad about his 'look'. he says he's ugly, and nobody likes him.

i think he's just very tired, and needs a good night sleep. but if his moaning goes on tomorrow...what shall i do? he seems very upset...

oh oldlings the wise......i'm here for advice!!! (not bad at rhyming!)

Robi, it is not the book cover, it's what is inside that counts, be grateful he didn't bring back a girlfriend :thumb_yello:

Robi, I haven't faced that one but will store the info and advice others have given you for the future.

Hi MM! What does everyone have planned this weekend? Me, nothing at all. I think hubby may have to work tomorrow.:thumbdown:

Robi, it is not the book cover, it's what is inside that counts, be grateful he didn't bring back a girlfriend :thumb_yello:

this is what YOU say....it's not his idea at all!

and believe me, if a girlfriend gives him a bit of self confidence....she's welcome in my house (apart from bedrooms! :naughty: )!!

Think I will call it a night ladies and weealx. My hip refuses to let me sit

any longer!!! :sneaky2:

May be on later tomorrow night - depends how tired I am.

Have fun tomorrow Deb - and you are doing a great job!! :wink2:

Vicky - keep drinking - it makes your posts very colourful!!! :roftl:

MM - hope to catch you again soon xxxx

Sweet dreams to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi to everyone who's just arrived and those who were already here, but I didn't realise -sorry!

My plans for the weekend are:

Tomorrow -Having coffee with an elderly friend who's lonely, gardening if the weather's nice enough (a big if!), taking my kids to a birthday party, doing the food shopping and Sunday is free at the moment, but will be spent with my family either indoors or out, again, depending on the weather.

Good Night Wendi! :huglove: Hope you feel better.

ser. dpimfd ;olr s brtm movr errlrmf/

Oops, fingers on the wronge keys! Sheesh, who's doing the drinking? Now, what I was saying:

Awe, sounds like a very nice weekend. I get the MFC and you get all that and the MFC! I'm good at putting things in perspective. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Hi to everyone who's just arrived and those who were already here, but I didn't realise -sorry!

My plans for the weekend are:

Tomorrow -Having coffee with an elderly friend who's lonely, gardening if the weather's nice enough (a big if!), taking my kids to a birthday party, doing the food shopping and Sunday is free at the moment, but will be spent with my family either indoors or out, again, depending on the weather.

goodnight wendi :biggrin2: hope the hip is better tomorrow

Oh no, not again!! What started it off this time??

Hi Pooh, Robi and Leonita!

Night Wendy xxx

hi sarah, robi, leona, hope i haven't missed anyone