Sacha Baron Cohen

Bianca

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see Bruno! I didn't like Borat, never finished it, but this one seems like so much fun :teehee: If all goes well I'll see it on wednesday :biggrin2:

Haha:bleh:

Have fun! We'll have it here in about 10 days I think..

That's hilarious! :lmfao:

Wednesday? Dang, here it's released on Friday. :lol3: Have fun! :yay:

I'm glad:roftl: But I really wonder how can someone be like that... I suppose it wasn't all his.:naughty: And if Bruno is a gay man in the fashion world... Didn't he have to wax/shave all that for the movie?:shocked:

Thaaaaanks! You obviously know me well (:mf_rosetinted:) because I loathe it...absolutely LOATHE it...when people spoil a movie for me.

I understand... Someone told me the ending of the sixth sense before I had seen it. You can imagine how boring the movie was imo :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yeah I know... But for example, I watched Borat and really thought about the rating, because it wasn't as bad, or as perverted as most people made it look like:naughty: I loved it:roftl: But most people I know found it way too stupid.

Trust me, Bruno deserves to be rated R :lol3:

I haven't seen it, but my mom has, and she told me some of the things in it :teehee:

Plus I read about it in Rolling Stone and yeah, it's dirty. :naughty:

I'm glad:roftl: But I really wonder how can someone be like that... I suppose it wasn't all his.:naughty: And if Bruno is a gay man in the fashion world... Didn't he have to wax/shave all that for the movie?:shocked:

I...I...I...I dunno. :lmfao:

I understand... Someone told me the ending of the sixth sense before I had seen it. You can imagine how boring the movie was imo :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Oh no! So you were basically an expert stepping into the movie. :naughty:

I haven't seen it, but my mom has, and she told me some of the things in it :teehee:

Mmm, well this'll be fun. :aah:

:teehee: But I want to see it anyway!:aah:

I need to read that article:mf_rosetinted:

Will get a bit mad if things happen the same way they did with The Hangover...:sneaky2:

I...I...I...I dunno. :lmfao:

Oh no! So you were basically an expert stepping into the movie. :naughty:

Mmm, well this'll be fun. :aah:

Suppose you don't even want to think about it... Honestly neither do I:roftl:

Omg.. just saw Bruno.

COMPLETELY ridiculous.

but i loved it.

My favorite part was when he was with the "gay converter" lmao. Mostly because he was like "Can I still play my clarinet?" and I was like... zomg me and Bruno both play the clarinet! hahahahaaaaaa

Damnit!

I still want to see it, even if I have to go with someone older. It'll be a bit awkward, but I just can't wait for the DVD:naughty:

What's more ridiculous about it? Pweaase tell me.:teehee: Like the things that make you wonder what the person next to you is thinking.:aah:

Damnit!

I still want to see it, even if I have to go with someone older. It'll be a bit awkward, but I just can't wait for the DVD:naughty:

What's more ridiculous about it? Pweaase tell me.:teehee: Like the things that make you wonder what the person next to you is thinking.:aah:

Okay *switches to lemon chiffon*

During one of the scenes he goes to a "swinger's party" which is where couple go and switch partners to have sex with, and Bruno is just watching these people have sex. Over here, they blacked it out, but they might show everything where you live :naughty:

It's just very dirty :teehee:

Okay *switches to lemon chiffon*

During one of the scenes he goes to a "swinger's party" which is where couple go and switch partners to have sex with, and Bruno is just watching these people have sex. Over here, they blacked it out, but they might show everything where you live :naughty:

It's just very dirty :teehee:

Sheeesh.:naughty: That IS dirty:roftl::roftl:

So.. You were just hearing the sound of it, or?:shocked:

No, they just blocked out the "private areas" but you could basically see what was happening

:naughty:

Aaaah. That's better I think, would be pretty moronic if they blocked the whole image!

I..I really don't want to see what was blocked.:naughty:

Aaaah. That's better I think, would be pretty moronic if they blocked the whole image!

I..I really don't want to see what was blocked.:naughty:

Neither did I. Thank God they didn't show it :naughty:

However, I do want to see the movie again. I would go alone but then I'd look like a total pervert who just wants to watch gay sex :teehee:

Neither did I. Thank God they didn't show it :naughty:

However, I do want to see the movie again. I would go alone but then I'd look like a total pervert who just wants to watch gay sex :teehee:

:roftl: Oh c'mon:teehee: Really, go if you can! I'm pretty much dying here.:naughty: