Sacha Baron Cohen

Bianca

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is hilarious, and I can't wait to watch Bruno. I loved Borat, and I wonder if this one will also be controversial? I can't wait to watch it in any case, it's going to be too funny for words, just going on the interviews that Sacha has been doing and how he goes on about everything.

Did anyone read it when he called his own wife a "beard"? :roftl:

The guy is hilarious, and I can't wait to watch Bruno. I loved Borat, and I wonder if this one will also be controversial? I can't wait to watch it in any case, it's going to be too funny for words, just going on the interviews that Sacha has been doing and how he goes on about everything.

Did anyone read it when he called his own wife a "beard"? :roftl:

I think it might be more controversial. My mom said it was absolutely disgusting, but hilarious. :naughty:

No :lol3:

I was watching a bunch of red carpet interviews this morning though where he was making fun of his wife or something :naughty:

He was on Rove (an Aussie talk show) tonight. He was hilarious! If I recall correctly, he said something to the effect of "I think Kevin Rudd is hot." (Kevin Rudd is our Prime Minister, and also happened to be on the show). I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time! :aah:

Do you have to be 18 to see Bruno?

I don't know. We went to see Public Enemies and the TV ads said is was rated R. But it was actually 14A. But I think the rating system is a bit different here.

You could check online or call a theatre.

I mean, it can't be that obscene, right? (Bruno I mean...)

Yes it can. :naughty:

I don't know. We went to see Public Enemies and the TV ads said is was rated R. But it was actually 14A. But I think the rating system is a bit different here.

You could check online or call a theatre.

Yes it can. :naughty:

Well, from what I've seen it isn't so shocking for me:roftl:

Well, from what I've seen it isn't so shocking for me:roftl:

They didn't exactly show the most offensive/naughty parts in the ads for Borat either.

But, I agree, sometimes I watch a movie and think, "how the hell did it get THIS rating?" :naughty:

They didn't exactly show the most offensive/naughty parts in the ads for Borat either.

But, I agree, sometimes I watch a movie and think, "how the hell did it get THIS rating?" :naughty:

Yeah I know... But for example, I watched Borat and really thought about the rating, because it wasn't as bad, or as perverted as most people made it look like:naughty: I loved it:roftl: But most people I know found it way too stupid.

Yeah I know... But for example, I watched Borat and really thought about the rating, because it wasn't as bad, or as perverted as most people made it look like:naughty: I loved it:roftl: But most people I know found it way too stupid.

Nono said that her mom (?) said it's worse than Bruno. Correct me if I'm wrong Nono. :bleh:

YES! All I heard for a while was "naked man fight". Thanks guys. :naughty:

Nono said that her mom (?) said it's worse than Bruno. Correct me if I'm wrong Nono. :bleh:

YES! All I heard for a while was "naked man fight". Thanks guys. :naughty:

:lmfao: Well that's good I suppose:naughty:

That's the least, for god's sake...:aah: What about the bear:roftl:

Tell me about it! That neon speedo number was...well, disturbing. :naughty:

Sheesh, I was a bit shocked:roftl:

HOW hairy can that guy be... And how can speedos be almost transparent.:naughty:

What about his wife and his retarded brother/cousin/uncle/whatever?:roftl:

Sheesh, I was a bit shocked:roftl:

HOW hairy can that guy be... And how can speedos be almost transparent.:naughty:

What about his wife and his retarded brother/cousin/uncle/whatever?:roftl:

That's hilarious! :lmfao:

I can't wait to see Bruno! I didn't like Borat, never finished it, but this one seems like so much fun :teehee: If all goes well I'll see it on wednesday :biggrin2:

Wednesday? Dang, here it's released on Friday. :lol3: Have fun! :yay: