Sacha Baron Cohen

Bianca

I wanted to make a thread dedicated to the talented and many faces of writer/comedian/actor Sacha Baron Cohen.

I've always liked him ever since I first saw his comedy show Ali G..I think way back around 1997.

Sacha is a comical genius!

At the moment he is filming his new movie 'Bruno' (gay Austrian reporter) from his other characters he has played!

Sacha age 36.... can speak fluent Hebrew and Polish.

I'm gonna add some more details about him all through this thread and also some photos I hope no-one has seen before :wub2: .

Here are some pictures of his other persona's he has portrayed on tv and in movies that I'll keep on adding to.

First Sacha as Ali G :roftl:

Keep it real! and Respect!

ali20g.jpg

uya_pc_ali_g.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: OH YAY BIANCA !!!! Hahahah ... I was hoping you'd make this thread after your previous posts of Sacha ..... he IS awesome ... & I LOVE his work !!! :roftl: :roftl:

And HEY .... did you all know that Sacha married our very own Aussie actress , Isla Fisher last year ??!!! :biggrin2:

IslaFisherSascha.jpg

I love Sacha Baron Cohen!:thumb_yello: He's a genius.

I'll never forget his movie Ali G Indahouse where he says to that not-so-pretty girl :"go back to Slovenia.":roftl: And Borat is a classic. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen, and of my favourites too.

:roftl: Ohh Yay! other Sacha fans!!

08-borat-380.jpg

Yeah he's engaged to Isla Fisher I think still....I dunno if they are married I could be wrong though....... I won't say I'm not jealous :mf_rosetinted:

I used to watch Isla when she was in Home and Away!

She is gorgeous though and such a sweetie!

isla-fisher.jpg

She stated in an interview that she spent three years studying Judaism to convert to her fiancée's faith.:boxed:

They do have a baby girl together as well...named Olive.

img_8.jpg

Hahaha, love sacha baron cohen.

Acutally, back in August, me and erinsinterpretation gave Mika the picture caption scrapbook, and on the first page there was a picture of Borat giving two thumbs up and then Mika giving two thumbs up with the same cheesey smile as borat, so when he opened the book and saw it he loooked at me in seriously the funniest/cutest face ever and goes " BORAAAAT?!?!"

Hahaha, just thought I'd share.

:roftl: I remember reading about that!!! awwwww it must have been so cute!!

Couldn't resist posting a Borat pic before I hop off to bed!!

sacha_baron_cohen_931539.jpg

And this one is....niiiiaace...

High five!!!!!:roftl:

sacha_baron_cohen_919414.jpg

Aaaaaaaaah, thanks for this!!

I LOVE Sacha, his Ali G and Borat are hilarious:wub2: . The guy is seriously funny, and also very intelligent.

Plus he doesn't give a hoot what others think, and isn't scared to say or do what he wants, which I have a lot of respect for.

I sometimes think that people underestimate him though, which I suppose can work to his advantage sometimes, but it does frustrate me.

I'm a big fan:punk:

:roftl: I remember reading about that!!! awwwww it must have been so cute!!

Couldn't resist posting a Borat pic before I hop off to bed!!

sacha_baron_cohen_931539.jpg

And this one is....niiiiaace...

High five!!!!!:roftl:

sacha_baron_cohen_919414.jpg

nice eyes :thumb_yello: shame aboot the face :thumbdown:

One of my all-time fave quotes....

"Who do you believe should be the next President of the United States?"

"In my country, in Kazakhstan, we do not give the women the power. We believe that giving a woman the power is the same as giving a monkey a gun. I think the basketball player should be the President!" - Borat on the 2008 Elections.

Ok..

Sacha who played Pirelli in Sweeny Todd with Johnny Depp..

johnny.jpg

And Sacha who played Jean Gerhard with Will Ferrell in the movie Talladega Nights (the ballad of Ricky Bobby) Great movie too!!!!

talledega.jpg

Ok...

:sad:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion....

I myself have always found him intelligent as well as attractive....I always fall for the ones that look different.....oh well.

He does 'get in everyone's face' for a reason...he's always asked the questions that people are afraid to answer and makes a mockery of these people for good reason..........and I can see that side of why he does it.

Still no reason to come to my thread and post 'shame about the face'...I wouldn't do that in someone elses thread......:thumbdown: ..I dunno maybe I'm being to sensitive..... and just sticking up for Sacha.

Bianca,

I'm sorry that you took it so badly, but I was just expressing how I feel about him.

I like him a lot and find him very intelligent and talented, but not attractive.

I totally agree that this is a subjective matter, which I actually said in another thread where some other guy's attractiveness was being discussed.

If you see my posts here about Sacha, I said that I like him A LOT, so I don't understand why you react so badly to my comment about not finding him hot, as it wasn't meant in a harsh way, and it was just expressing MY views about him, in an uninsulting way.

You mention the other comment here while you quote me, but it was not me who posted that.

Bianca,

I'm sorry that you took it so badly, but I was just expressing how I feel about him.

I like him a lot and find him very intelligent and talented, but not attractive.

I totally agree that this is a subjective matter, which I actually said in another thread where some other guy's attractiveness was being discussed.

If you see my posts here about Sacha, I said that I like him A LOT, so I don't understand why you react so badly to my comment about not finding him hot, as it wasn't meant in a harsh way, and it was just expressing MY views about him, in an uninsulting way.

You mention the other comment here while you quote me, but it was not me who posted that.

I'm sorry I put your quote there...

I didn't mean to sound that way.

I respect everyone's opinions....and its all good that you don't like him that way...I was in a bad mood last night.....hope you can forgive, and I'll edit my post as well....I just re-read it and it sounded a bit stupid.

This thread is open for everyone to express there views about Sacha and post pics as well of course!

I'm glad everyone likes this thread....thankyou. :original:

No way!!! That was him?

Dang how many faces has this guy got? :lmfao:

:roftl: He was hilarious in that movie!!...I love it!

He said in an interview that when he was being driven around the racetrack he was so scared that he was screaming like a girl the whole time. :roftl:

Will Ferrell wanted him in the movie because he was a fan of Ali G!

And of course 'the kiss' scene with Will was the best!

gerard.jpg