Sacha Baron Cohen

Bianca

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom bought me the 'Borat' DVD yesterday and she said we could watch it together. I was thinking to myself, "NO! Mom, we saw it together the first time-in the theatre (ie gigantic screen :shocked:)- and I don't want to go through that again. Thanks for the offer."

:naughty:

I just saw Bruno. And all I can say is that this is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...but it's also kinda sad-you can't believe what idiots some people are.:doh:

I know, right! I thought the movie did an EXCELLENT job of showing how completely ignorant a lot of people are.

Sometimes I wish Sacha Baron Cohen didn't appear in costume (ie Bruno, Borat) so often. He's such a cool guy and I'd like to see more interviews with him as...himself. :bleh:

Same here:biggrin2:

I finally saw Bruno! YAY! I thought it was hilarious, but I did hide my eyes a few times. :teehee:

Haha:roftl:

Sometimes I wish Sacha Baron Cohen didn't appear in costume (ie Bruno, Borat) so often. He's such a cool guy and I'd like to see more interviews with him as...himself. :bleh:

I've watched this a million times. :wub2:

I love when he looks at the camera after making jokes. :teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2oee2kjT8

I was a bit disappointed with the movie Bruno :fisch:

But okay, it was entertaining:teehee:

Yeah, I thought Bruno was funnier on Da Ali G Show.

Edited by lala_lollies44

Someone on TV said that he is nothing without his characters---just a boring guy. :sneaky2:

If they just watched the interviews of him as himself they would see how wrong they are.

Edit: Look at this old video! OMG, it's so strange!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLYc37716U

Edited by lala_lollies44

Someone on TV said that he is nothing without his characters---just a boring guy. :sneaky2:

If they just watched the interviews of him as himself they would see how wrong they are.

I think it's what he's known for, most definately. But he's not boring. :huh: What you say about the interview thing is true.

• 2 months later...