Sacha Baron Cohen

Bianca

Thought I might post some more pictures......

These are my favourite photo's!....It's of Will Ferrell and Sacha when they won the best kiss award at the MTV movie awards 2007!:naughty:

WillFerrella_Mazur.jpg

kiss2.jpg

WillFerrella_Mazur_142.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I might post some more pictures......

These are my favourite photo's!....It's of Will Ferrell and Sacha when they won the best kiss award at the MTV movie awards 2007!:naughty:

I literally almost fell off the couch laughing when I watched that.

I love SBC so much:wub2:

I love Sacha Baron Cohen! I remember a while ago when there was talk that he was going to play Freddie Mercury in a musical biopic. It didn't happen but I actually think he could've done a decent job (better than Johnny Depp anyway, who was also up for the role).

sacha_cohen.jpg

Funny story -- I bought my mother an 18 inch Freddie Mercury doll for her birthday. She keeps it in her office at work. She told me the other day that an employee walked in, saw it, and said "hey, it's Borat!". He was dead serious too.:naughty:

I love Sacha Baron Cohen! I remember a while ago when there was talk that he was going to play Freddie Mercury in a musical biopic. It didn't happen but I actually think he could've done a decent job (better than Johnny Depp anyway, who was also up for the role).

sacha_cohen.jpg

I actually agree with that, despite how talented Johnny Depp is. I always wanted them to get an unknown actor.

Aww...I liked Sweeney Todd. It's probably one of my favorites movies. It's the only movie I've ever seen twice in theaters.

Really? I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3, 3 times each in theatre.....:naughty: (Sorry I know that's off topic)

But sticking to the topic at hand... I have to say that my very favourite role of Sacha Baron Cohen's is the voice of King Julien in Madagascar... his others are really good, but Julien just kills me! :biggrin:

Sacha Baron Cohen is so cool. I love how he gets into character and doesn't break character at all. How does he do it?!? I know I wouldn't be able to do it...

I heard somewhere that while he was filming BORAT he was arrested at an aiport or something and he stayed in character the whole time while being arrested......or is that a lie?

I heard somewhere that while he was filming BORAT he was arrested at an aiport or something and he stayed in character the whole time while being arrested......or is that a lie?

That could be true...it seems something he would do.

I also read in a magazine that Ben Affleck did an interview with this very openly gay interviewer. The interviewer person was asking Affleck weird questions and stuff. Turned out it was Sasha Baron Cohen, in character, as Bruno. I just found that so funny to read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I enjoyed Sacha Baron Cohen's performance

in "SWEENEY TODD" a lot--

sweeney.jpg

sweeneytoddpubk.jpg

sweeney-todd-waluigi.jpg

12.jpg

SECRETS OF SACHA BARON COHEN'S 'SWEENY TODD' PACKAGE REVEALED

Of the many surprises in Sweeney Todd, Tim Burton's musical ode to early-Victorian cannibalism, the appearance of Sacha Baron Cohen as barber rival Adolfo Pirelli is one of the most pleasant: The British comedian ably tackles the part's considerable vocal challenges, and cuts a fine figure in a form-fitting, periwinkle dandy suit, beneath which protrudes a bulge even more distractingly prominent than the one poking out of Borat's signature neon nutthong swimwear. E Online's Planet Gossip caught up with the movie's costume designer to find out where nature ended and package-enhancing magic began:

"Oh, that was the real thing," Sweeney Todd's two-time Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood told me the other day with a giggle, but quickly admitting, "Yeah, we augmented."

No surprise, it was Cohen's idea to enlarge his manhood for the flick.

Cohen's body-hugging pants were stuffed with "a little quilted thing."

Well, not so little. But Atwood said she hopes it comes off somewhat authentic.

"We tried different materials and different sizes and positions," Atwood said with a laugh. "You kind of forget what you're doing, and you're just sort of looking at what looks the best. I like if a lot of people think it's real."

Needless to say, Cohen would have much preferred the true contents of his meat-pie-filling to remain a mystery—not so much out of vanity, but rather

to preserve the integrity of his craft. For now that we know his basket was

the product of Hollywood sleight-of-hand, the considerable sacrifices he has made being smothered beneath Ken Davitian's rancid anus could just as easily be mistaken for CGI trickery.

51cg8.jpg

cohentoddcrotch.jpg

Sacha Baron Cohen's Big Bulge Surprise

Sacha Baron Cohen has a thing for showing off his privates.

Well, what appear to be his privates, that is.

We’ve already been subjected to Borat dressed in that barely there fluorescent-green banana-hammock bathing suit. Now comes his hilarious turn as Signor Adolfo Pirelli opposite Johnny Depp in Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd.

There’s no missing Pirelli’s package. “Oh, that was the real thing,” Sweeney Todd’s two-time Oscar-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood told me

the other day with a giggle, but quickly admitting, “Yeah, we augmented.”

No surprise, it was Cohen's idea to enlarge his manhood for the flick. Cohen’s body-hugging pants were stuffed with “a little quilted thing.”

Well, not so little. But Atwood said she hopes it comes off somewhat authentic.

“We tried different materials and different sizes and positions,” Atwood said with a laugh.

“You kind of forget what you’re doing, and you’re just sort of looking at what looks the best. I like if a lot of people think it’s real.”

425.depp.swnytd.121007.jpg

Meanwhile, Atwood didn’t have to worry about such accessories for Depp and his other costars.

Her biggest worry was all the fake blood everyone was splattered with. Atwood ended up making 25 shirts, eight pairs of paints and seven waistcoats for Depp.

“The big thing was where was [the blood] going and how are going to get

it off,” Atwood said. “It’s sort of sticky, so it’s the kind of stuff you want to get off quickly, but Tim and everybody got it down to such an art that we didn’t have thousands of takes. It went really well considering how challenging it was.”

Atwood has worked on more than 50 films, many with Burton and Jonathan Demme.

Next up are the movie adaptation of the Broadway musical Nine and

Public Enemies, Depp’s Depression-era gangster flick with director

Michael Mann.

Even with such a large body of work, Atwood says she still has at least one dream project. “I’ve always wanted to do a vampire movie,” she said.

Perhaps she should give Mr. Burton a call.

Sounds like the perfect job for him, too.

• 6 months later...
uuuuh. sweet to this thread pop up. I am obsessed with Sacha!

He is so hot. :mf_lustslow: and hilarious.

I cant wait for Bruno!

Yes it's because I saw Ali G. a few days back for the first time:blush-anim-cl:

I know that's very late.

I know Sacha's characters longer than that but when I saw the movie Ali G. I felt the same attraction to the man as i had before and felt a shamed again.

I never saw Sacha as himself,so I went looking for the real Sacha on the internet and I found out he is such an attractive man, now I understand why I felt this attraction to him and now i know there is nothing wrong with my taste.:wub2:

Yes it's because I saw Ali G. a few days back for the first time

I know that's very late.

I know Sacha's characters longer than that but when I saw the movie Ali G. I felt the same attraction to the man as i had before and felt a shamed again.

I never saw Sacha as himself,so I went looking for the real Sacha on the internet and I found out he is such an attractive man, now I understand why I felt this attraction to him and now i know there is nothing wrong with my taste. :wub2:

haha yeah he is delicious as himself! There is absolutely nothing wrong with your taste! :roftl: He makes me go completely nuts. *melts*

yea this was an oldass post but this was the greatest thing that ever happened :clap::lol3:

WillFerrella_Mazur.jpg

kiss2.jpg

WillFerrella_Mazur_142.jpg

• 2 months later...