Mika's artwork - second album

CazGirl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it'll be just as perfect as LICM. I can't wait for him to finish it! (No pressure, Mika :biggrin2: )

I don't think it'll be as colourful and crazy as his first album, maybe it'll be a bit more... serious.

i was thinking that too, but we've only heard one song off the new album (HMDYLM) so speculation will have to do! :bleh:

I wonder what other stuff Yasmine can do, like real life?

i was thinking that too, but we've only heard one song off the new album (HMDYLM) so speculation will have to do! :bleh:

I wonder what other stuff Yasmine can do, like real life?

I swear Holy Johnny was going to be on the new album as well? :blink:

And whatever style of artwork they choose to put I'm sure I'll love it.. well as long as it also has plent y of colours :bleh:

I swear Holy Johnny was going to be on the new album as well? :blink:

And whatever style of artwork they choose to put I'm sure I'll love it.. well as long as it also has plent y of colours :bleh:

as far as i can recall, mika never said HJ would be on the second album, but just because he never said it will doesnt mean to say it wont lol, but it seems strange he'd confirm HMDYLM and not HJ.

as far as i can recall, mika never said HJ would be on the second album, but just because he never said it will doesnt mean to say it wont lol, but it seems strange he'd confirm HMDYLM and not HJ.

Oh. I thought it was reported that he did say that .. ah well, :naughty:

me too! it's mika's trademark,if he ever changes it,it wont be MIKAish anymore :boxed:

if i may say one word, i think big M. would hate the term "Mika-ish" simply for the sake of not being "labelled" as "Mika-ish"...

and if there is ever some artwork in the second album, i think it would be completely different. If there is some...

word said :biggrin2:

I'm pretty sure Mika will drop the whole cartoony/ vibrant colour-thing he did with LICM.. Like mikaaloverr said, I think it will be a bit more serious. I think things will get a bit boring (?) if the artwork for his next album is going to be like LICM.. I hope he will use pictures of himself instead of drawings of "Holy Johnny" and "...."

I'm pretty sure Mika will drop the whole cartoony/ vibrant colour-thing he did with LICM.. Like mikaaloverr said, I think it will be a bit more serious. I think things will get a bit boring (?) if the artwork for his next album is going to be like LICM.. I hope he will use pictures of himself instead of drawings of "Holy Johnny" and "...."

I kinda find having photos of the artist more boring than the whole cartoon stuff (as much as mika is very good-looking, i still prefer the drawings lol) but i'm sure they'll come up with something different :thumb_yello:

I kinda find having photos of the artist more boring than the whole cartoon stuff (as much as mika is very good-looking, i still prefer the drawings lol) but i'm sure they'll come up with something different :thumb_yello:

I agree, a picture of an artist on an album is very unoriginal and boring. Being creative is something that catches people's eyes. IMO

I agree, a picture of an artist on an album is very unoriginal and boring. Being creative is something that catches people's eyes. IMO

Exactly :thumb_yello:

Plus, the drawings on the CDs is why I buy the singles as well, if they just put a pic of his face, I don't know if I'll want to buy them :blink: