Top Posters In This Topic

My depression

Kill Kill, or Cut Cut maybe?

Cut doooooooooooooooown, your wrist

I bet you can't cut dooooooooooooooooooooown your wrist :roftl:

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

girls, you're evil

:roftl:

I think maybe some form of artsy thing going on in the background then a pic of mika in the middle of it or maybe loads of small pics of mika made into another picture if you get what I mean?? that would be a cool album cover!!

I think maybe some form of artsy thing going on in the background then a pic of mika in the middle of it or maybe loads of small pics of mika made into another picture if you get what I mean?? that would be a cool album cover!!

I think James Blunt did that didn't he?

• 3 weeks later...
What do you think it will be like? Will it be as colourful? As cartoony? As abstract (circles, lines etc)? Post your thoughts here!

Know what?

I think it'll still be "Mikaish" but maybe a tad darker?

Like with LICM, it's as if there's this very sugery, sweet, "schitzophreinc" cover to some rather dark, underlying themes.

And I have the sneaking suspicion that this "cover" may unwravel somewhat to reveal a smidge more of what the innuendo really is

I don't think it'll be as colorful or cartoony as LICM...

LICM was the schoolyard, coming of age album. I think the next one might be a little more sophisticated, maybe even a bit darker... But still with MIKA cheer in it.. But with different matters and more serious but really artful.

I'm so excited... Who knows what masterpieces MIKA will come up with.. *dreams* :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't he getting that Brooklyn artist to do it, Sophie Blackall? Or why did he go meet with her in her studio?

I mean, I suppose maybe he just wanted to see her work, but I think her art would fit his second album very well.

a2244a1005.jpg

SB.Feijoada.jpg

SB.citrus.jpg

--Jack

Isn't he getting that Brooklyn artist to do it, Sophie Blackall? Or why did he go meet with her in her studio?

I mean, I suppose maybe he just wanted to see her work, but I think her art would fit his second album very well.

--Jack

i didnt know she was making caricature, i love her drawings, those are not my favourite ones though, she is the one who mades me try watercolor but im bloody bad at it...

i was thinking about the caricature for the cd cover because i think that would be brilliant, mika is one of the most caricatured singers, it would be total self....dont know the word... dérision...

did you go to any of her exhibitions since she lives in the us of a?

i didnt know she was making caricature, i love her drawings, those are not my favourite ones though, she is the one who mades me try watercolor but im bloody bad at it...

i was thinking about the caricature for the cd cover because i think that would be brilliant, mika is one of the most caricatured singers, it would be total self....dont know the word... dérision...

did you go to any of her exhibitions since she lives in the us of a?

Nope, truth to tell I don't go to exhibitions much... expensive and far away.

I do plan to go to this sometime soon though!

--Jack

--Jack

wow im so not into burlsesque cabaret freaks etc. it would be interesting for me to see that one and eventually change my mind/open it/close it forever

i hope you will tell us how it was like

Nope, truth to tell I don't go to exhibitions much... expensive and far away.

--Jack

That looks perfect for you Jack. Quite interesting. None in Toronto though. :thumbdown:

I have no idea what it'll be like really...

I don't think I'll mind once it suits the album. I loved the LICM artwork, and would love to see the same or more characters...but then again I'd like something complelely new as well.

I think whatever he does, it'll be interesting. *expect the unexpected*:fisch: