*says in shakesperian voice to the beat of I love you baby*

There's 2 muffins in one oven, one muffin says

Woooh! It's HOT in here!

The other muffin says

OMG A TALKING MUFFIN!

:thumb_yello: appreciate the effort...:naughty::roftl:

I can play the piano. And I take ballet. That's about it really :naughty:

You're the first ballerina to come out on here!!:thumb_yello:

im good at poetry writing, ummmmmm... baking! and uh... im funny i donno what els

another poet! Baking is a good talent :wub2: ...need a lot of patience..all the weighing and stuff...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

appreciate the effort...:naughty::roftl:

another poet! Baking is a good talent ...need a lot of patience..all the weighing and stuff...

Ooooo me too I write poetry too (see my poetry thread on MFC) AND bake birthday cakes for my kids..even though they are NOT kids they still demand me to bake them spectacular cakes ( I try to but its not always easy):sneaky2: I posted pix of a few on my myspace.

I can also sew a little and my best achievement was making a proper ballet tutu for Vix (unashamed pride :)).

You're the first ballerina to come out on here!!:thumb_yello:

I think not!!!:sneaky2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX3PsJmzTI :blush-anim-cl:

These are the things that I love, and over the years have acquired a talent for (with hard work: especially the belly dancing!)

I write...

I paint...

I design (fashion)

I can style

I can cry on command for monologues

I was an amazing little ballerina (I have issues lol)

I'm good at yoga

I can belly dance!:punk: and do the shakira "little worm"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yChT7ZgHbbk *this video is freakin awesome by the way*

I'm good at organizing things...party planning etc...

I'm good at motivating people

I'm just a creative person in general

i have found out that i can write a poem

do gymnastics

dream

hope

wish

take pictures

be shy

dislocate my shoulders

dance

bark like a doggie

meow like i kitty

make goat and sheep noises

crush a coke can inbetween my shoulder blades

hit a bulls eye multiple times with a bow and aero

stick up for friends and what i believe in

have very accurate dreams that come to true

make a three/four leaf clover with my tongue

not smile

and i ges some others?:blush-anim-cl:

I can....do colorguard (spinning/throwing flags), i'm a pretty good artist, and play a few instruments and some other stuff like that. I'm not exactly sure what i should say, because i do a lot of things, but other people do things like that too, like i can do henna pretty well, but i know a lot of other people how can too, so i don't know if thats really a talent? and i can make bracelets and make movies, and have taken dance classes, but so have/can many others. So i'll just leave it at that for now.:wink2:

there are a lot of things that make me unique ( haha i feel weird saying that lol) but i don't know how much of that is talent rather than determination/interest. if that makes any sense lol.

I can....do colorguard (spinning/throwing flags), i'm a pretty good artist, and play a few instruments and some other stuff like that. I'm not exactly sure what i should say, because i do a lot of things, but other people do things like that too, like i can do henna pretty well, but i know a lot of other people how can too, so i don't know if thats really a talent? and i can make bracelets and make movies, and have taken dance classes, but so have/can many others. So i'll just leave it at that for now.:wink2:

there are a lot of things that make me unique ( haha i feel weird saying that lol) but i don't know how much of that is talent rather than determination/interest. if that makes any sense lol.

i go to colorguard shows all the time! you must be very talented, i cant be that coordinated! :wub2:

i go to colorguard shows all the time! you must be very talented, i cant be that coordinated! :wub2:

ooo, you go to shows? cool! Its really fun, you should try it. When i first started i couldn't do a four count toss, but i practiced for hours a day just because i was sooo mad i couldn't do it and determined to and i got really tan from being in the sun so long but finally got it! haha, not i can do pegy spins and 8+ count tossed and i remember when i first started and it makes me so happy, and excited! You should do it!!!!!

i have a routine to LT which i will totally record when the weather gets better and i have access to my falgs!!!!

ooo, you go to shows? cool! Its really fun, you should try it. When i first started i couldn't do a four count toss, but i practiced for hours a day just because i was sooo mad i couldn't do it and determined to and i got really tan from being in the sun so long but finally got it! haha, not i can do pegy spins and 8+ count tossed and i remember when i first started and it makes me so happy, and excited! You should do it!!!!!

i have a routine to LT which i will totally record when the weather gets better and i have access to my falgs!!!!

ya, my town's highschool does it and my grandpa used to make thier costumes so i got to see them rehearse! i would slip and fall on my face if i tried im sure!:roftl:

Ooooo me too I write poetry too (see my poetry thread on MFC) AND bake birthday cakes for my kids..even though they are NOT kids they still demand me to bake them spectacular cakes ( I try to but its not always easy) I posted pix of a few on my myspace.

I can also sew a little and my best achievement was making a proper ballet tutu for Vix (unashamed pride :)).

I think not!!!:sneaky2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiX3PsJmzTI QUOTE]

I know you do.. they're good :thumb_yello: cakes! Birthday cakes at that.. that's really great. I love cakes :wub2: who doesn't. Sorry sparkly, never seen that video...

I play piano. Big woop. hahah

Many piano players in the house :thumb_yello:

These are the things that I love, and over the years have acquired a talent for (with hard work: especially the belly dancing!)

I write...

I paint...

I design (fashion)

I can style

I can cry on command for monologues

I was an amazing little ballerina (I have issues lol)

I'm good at yoga

I can belly dance! and do the shakira "little worm"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yChT7ZgHbbk *this video is freakin awesome by the way*

I'm good at organizing things...party planning etc...

I'm good at motivating people

I'm just a creative person in general

That's whole lot of talent coming out from just one person.. excellent!

i have found out that i can write a poem

do gymnastics

dream

hope

wish

take pictures

be shy

dislocate my shoulders

dance

bark like a doggie

meow like i kitty

make goat and sheep noises

crush a coke can inbetween my shoulder blades

hit a bulls eye multiple times with a bow and aero

stick up for friends and what i believe in

have very accurate dreams that come to true

make a three/four leaf clover with my tongue

not smile

and i ges some others?

Not sure some mentioned are actual talents..lol. But my oh my, you have some interesting ones...crashing coke can in between shoulder blades???:blink: that's just mad!! Clover with tongue again :blink:

I can....do colorguard (spinning/throwing flags), i'm a pretty good artist, and play a few instruments and some other stuff like that. I'm not exactly sure what i should say, because i do a lot of things, but other people do things like that too, like i can do henna pretty well, but i know a lot of other people how can too, so i don't know if thats really a talent? and i can make bracelets and make movies, and have taken dance classes, but so have/can many others. So i'll just leave it at that for now.

Again, where do you draw the line and call something a talent, but girl you have loads of it!! Make movies?? Are there any up on youtube?

Again, where do you draw the line and call something a talent, but girl you have loads of it!! Make movies?? Are there any up on youtube?

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

i guess i just have a lot of interests. with a lot of things, part is what your born with, and part id your mind making it happy, if that makes sense lol.

I've only put mika fan vids on youtube. I make some short things and i love photography, i took the picture in the background of my myspace:)

I have this one

up, it was my first one, but i'm making one to Lucy in the sky with Diamonds right now and its ALMOST done!!!! if i work hard, i might even be able to get it done by the end of today, or maybe tomorrow, but i'll put it up on youtube when i'm done:)

the Lucyin the sky with diamons one is all video, the Love and memories (the one up now) is a mix of video and pics.

ya, my town's highschool does it and my grandpa used to make thier costumes so i got to see them rehearse! i would slip and fall on my face if i tried im sure!:roftl:

not, once you get the basics down, you can experiment and do anything! its awesome, it just feels so good when you throw it and it spins forever, and the little whoooshy sound it makes, and then you catch it, its really just amazing! You should get into it!

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

i guess i just have a lot of interests. with a lot of things, part is what your born with, and part id your mind making it happy, if that makes sense lol.

I've only put mika fan vids on youtube. I make some short things and i love photography, i took the picture in the background of my myspace:)

I have this one

up, it was my first one, but i'm making one to Lucy in the sky with Diamonds right now and its ALMOST done!!!! if i work hard, i might even be able to get it done by the end of today, or maybe tomorrow, but i'll put it up on youtube when i'm done:)

the Lucyin the sky with diamons one is all video, the Love and memories (the one up now) is a mix of video and pics.

That's a nice fan video... I like filmmaking too... I do experiments now and then, but don't have much time to do a lot of it i'm afraid.. will love to watch the new one once it's done :thumb_yello:

I'm a singer :) I used to do Opera stuff but not so much since I graduated high school. I've been looking for a band though. Next time I go to my parents' house I will bring back a CD of me singing and post it :)

Yay! Great would love to hear you sing :thumb_yello: Opera?? You must be able to sing as high as Mika..excellent. A band eh.. er.. there's someone who plays the guitar, many piano players...and there are others who play other instruments who have particularly expressed their talents in here... maybe you can set up a virtually formed band..:naughty: actually that's not a bad idea..

That's a nice fan video... I like filmmaking too... I do experiments now and then, but don't have much time to do a lot of it i'm afraid.. will love to watch the new one once it's done :thumb_yello:

Just finished the new one. I dunno about some parts, but for the most part i'm pleased with it i think :thumb_yello:

Yay! Great would love to hear you sing :thumb_yello: Opera?? You must be able to sing as high as Mika..excellent. A band eh.. er.. there's someone who plays the guitar, many piano players...and there are others who play other instruments who have particularly expressed their talents in here... maybe you can set up a virtually formed band..:naughty: actually that's not a bad idea..

Hehehe, I am a high Soprano, but I tend to linger in the second soprano range because I'm stronger in that area :biggrin2:

I've been wanting to start singing again for soooooo long...you have to be a music major to be in the choir. Boo :(

i guess i have some talents too.

i have been a circus artist , so i can juggle , ride on a bike with one wheel, walk on a rope and alot of other balance things. i was very good in acrobatic but since i don't pratice anymore i'm not so good anymore but i'm still elastic.

and i'm very creative

i paint

draw

design clothes (at the moment alot in mika style)

dwaw patterns and sew clothes

and i can do alot of mens work around the house, i learned it by watching my father when i was a little girl

i guess i have some talents too.

i have been a circus artist , so i can juggle , ride on a bike with one wheel, walk on a rope and alot of other balance things. i was very good in acrobatic but since i don't pratice anymore i'm not so good anymore but i'm still elastic.

and i'm very creative

i paint

draw

design clothes (at the moment alot in mika style)

dwaw patterns and sew clothes

and i can do alot of mens work around the house, i learned it by watching my father when i was a little girl

Wow.. I've always dreamt of joining the circus..:naughty: No, that's awesome...I have been trying to juggle for yrs, but no good at it... you have loads of talents listed..:thumb_yello:

talents hmmm.......... well i can touch my nose with my tounge and i no the secret 2 licking ur elbow!!! lol i also play piano and im really good at embarrasing myself.

Yay another two pintless talents... love em..hehhe. Have you got a video to demonstrate by any chance??

I can sing and play the piano really well...and I've started writing my own songs...I can draw (I don't do it enough though) and I'm good at creative writing. Basically anything creative. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I can also cook--I didn't know that til recently!

I don't have any weird/special talents though.

thnx , it was a great time in the circus , i've you never experienced it you can't understand what i mean.i really miss it sometimes but my live is so different now

You're the first person i'm acquainted to who has experienced the circus life.. how interesting that must've been... I can only imagine, but then again like you said you'll never know what it's like until you've experienced it first hand.

I can sing and play the piano really well...and I've started writing my own songs...I can draw (I don't do it enough though) and I'm good at creative writing. Basically anything creative. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I can also cook--I didn't know that til recently!

I don't have any weird/special talents though.

That's great, perhaps we get to hear your songs one day... it's amazing how many musically inclined and creative ppl are in here. Cooking is definitely a talent.. either you have it or don't... it's interesting, how two people can have the same recipe.. but end up with two different tasting food at the end..