• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Kevin is my age. :wub2:

-They have a song on some wrapped up holiday CD being sold at Target.

-Their Burnin' Up book is now out.

- They had a book signing in LA and have one this Friday in NYC but it's one of those you need to camp out all night to get a wristband thing and only so many are being given out. I was going to go but I really need to be home for Thanksgiving this year and plus I'm sick and it's super cold out now.

-They won the breakout artist at the AMA's this past week and after they did a free acoustic show.

-They appeared on Jay Leno but I missed it because I was at the movies...

-Then they appeared on Jimmy Kimmel, which I missed it because I'm still pretty sick and fell asleep.

I was searching for pics of Mika the other day on google because in my web design class we're making our own websites and we needed to grab 4-6 different pictures to make a gallery so that after we can put our own pictures in place of the ones we found online... Well as I was searching I came across a picture of Nick. Apparently on some website they had a curly haired category because Mika, Nick and someone else were under it. It just caught me off guard seeing a whole bunch of Mika pictures and then Nick.

• 3 months later...

I can't wait, March 11th they're announcing their world tour dates and I already know where they're going in the US, just not the exact dates yet. :punk:

I wonder what other parts of the world they'll be hitting up along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
Any one for the Jonas Brothers? I think they're amazing, and really good live. I like Kevin the best. lol.

Anybody else love the Jonas Brothers for their music or looks er, something else? :P

hi there!

there is already a thread about the jonas brothers, so i'll be mergin yours with the existing one. don't forget before starting a thread, to do a search as to not duplicate threads ok? :thumb_yello:

take a look at what other members posted on them! :wink2:

I went to see their 3D concert yesterday, it was cool.

I like Nick and Joe, I've never really liked Kevin, idk why, lol.

I saw it the midnight it came out!

It was pretty awesome. Especially when they went backstage and joe and kevin got naked...well almost. :thumbdown: I melted out of my chair.

I find myself liking Nick, but he's a baby and it feels wrong. So i go for Joe, he's my age.

Anyone see the the South Park Jonas Brothers episode?....epic.:naughty:

Any one for the Jonas Brothers? I think they're amazing, and really good live. I like Kevin the best. lol.

Anybody else love the Jonas Brothers for their music or looks er, something else? :P

I feel bad picking favorites but Kevin is definitely my favorite. He's incredibly nice.

I saw it the midnight it came out!

It was pretty awesome. Especially when they went backstage and joe and kevin got naked...well almost. :thumbdown: I melted out of my chair.

I find myself liking Nick, but he's a baby and it feels wrong. So i go for Joe, he's my age.

Anyone see the the South Park Jonas Brothers episode?....epic.:naughty:

I think the movie was really good. I was afraid it wasn't going to be 3D where it pops out at you, but it sure was! I loved it when they threw the guitar picks at the camera. I'm surprised but three of my friends actually went with me to the movie. It originally was going to be just me then one friend really wanted to go and two of my other friends randomly showed up just because they knew I was there. I still have the 3D glasses. I kept them as a prop for a photo shoot.

I saw the South Park clip online. It was quiet... uh... disturbing haha.

I think the movie was really good. I was afraid it wasn't going to be 3D where it pops out at you, but it sure was! I loved it when they threw the guitar picks at the camera. I'm surprised but three of my friends actually went with me to the movie. It originally was going to be just me then one friend really wanted to go and two of my other friends randomly showed up just because they knew I was there. I still have the 3D glasses. I kept them as a prop for a photo shoot.

I saw the South Park clip online. It was quiet... uh... disturbing haha.

We had fun with it. Like when the sign exploded all 3D and stuff, me and my sister would yell "OWWW im hit im hit!" and i think there was 3D fire id yell "ahh! HOT! HELP! IM ON FIRE!". Everyone probably hated us.

Oh, i watched the SP episode again today. I love it. The jokes about the "hot white foam" they shoot out into the crowd...was horrible yet awesome.:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
We had fun with it. Like when the sign exploded all 3D and stuff, me and my sister would yell "OWWW im hit im hit!" and i think there was 3D fire id yell "ahh! HOT! HELP! IM ON FIRE!". Everyone probably hated us.

Oh, i watched the SP episode again today. I love it. The jokes about the "hot white foam" they shoot out into the crowd...was horrible yet awesome.:naughty:

I'm glad that besides my 3 friends and I there were only 2 others. I saw videos on youtube where people were SCREAMING during some scenes. It was a little too much for me. :naughty:

I saw an interview where some guy asked them if the foam had another meaning. Their reaction was great.

Also, I bought their 3D Concert CD and I really like it. It makes me feel like I'm back at their concert.

I saw an interview where some guy asked them if the foam had another meaning. Their reaction was great.

Oooh link please?

Ahh I can't wait for the movie... Or the TV show... Or the TWO shows I'm going to!! June 15th (I have an exam that day... Nurgh) and November 20th (with any luck, good seats!)!!!

Yesss someone else that likes Kev. :naughty:

I JUST bought tickets today (okay well technically yesterday now) to one of their shows this summer. :punk: On their fanclub (which I'm not a member of because you have to pay :thumbdown:) they're saying tickets aren't on sale so I guess my state is getting a head start on buying them. It looks like by time the website is updated people are going to end up being stuck in the grandstands and the bleachers in the back.

There's five sections in the font and one of the sections has a stage going through it but when I called in to order tickets for that section because I decided to splurge and go for it, the closest they had was a section pretty far back so I didn't order them. Then I found seats in one of the five sections I wanted to so I ordered them. They're not as close as I wanted but they're still pretty good. Probably the closest I would ever be if I ordered tickets for one of their gigs at some big arena or theatre. :punk:

I LOVE KEVIN! ahhh! lol. :P

I got tickets too, the concert is gonna be amazing. :)

• 2 weeks later...