The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're leaving at 20 to 10am so we should get a band.

Did he really say that? :wub2: That's so sweet. My friend thinks he's 'ugly' but I think he's the best looking, really. There's something about him. Maybe it's his height :naughty:

I thought he was 22

Ahhh well have fun! Take tons of pics! I except a report when you get back! :biggrin2:

Yeah it seems a LOT of people don't like Kevin because he's "ugly" or the older one. Pfff fine then more for me! Maybe it's his personality that attracts you? I know that's what attracted me and then one day it was BAM I think he's adorable too haha.

Nope he's 20! It wouldn't bother me if he was 22 though! He'd be a bit older than mean instead of me being 7 months older than him haha.

I've heard it live and I didn't like it much, but I'd like to hear the real thing

You heard it live?

All the reviews I've read make fun of Joe :sad: One said that when he was outside the window hearing Demi sing it looked more like he lost his iPhone.

:lmfao: I'm sorry that one is pretty funny... his iPhone haha. He looked confused when he heard Demi sing. Did you know that he didn't mean to trip in that scene? He tripped when he went into the bushes and they kept it there.

I keep on thinking about them coming to Vermont.... they're not going to get any iPhone service here because we don't have the carrier, go figure, we don't even have an Apple store. I hope that doesn't change their mind about coming haha. I'd be so crushed. I was nervous because they're doing a NY fair and then the VT fair. I got nervous because I know people going to festivals haven't had good luck with seeing Mika but someone reminded me that they're not him haha.

You are definitely meant to be together! Kevin is definitely the sweetest of the three from what I see. I think Joe's the funniest after seeing his dork impression on Living the Dream. I have nothing in common with Joe... opposites attract?

One can dream but I have like no chance though. I'd have to meet him first and well I've tried finding out how to get meet and greet passes and so far the only way is to win them from a radio station and sadly I'm 2ish hours from those stations so I don't pick them up. Instead I pick up French stations and white noise.

I couldn't imagine dating him haha. He's sooo nice. The last person I crushed on was terribly mean to me and hurt me a lot mentally that it's like scarred me so I'm trying to still get over it. In some of Kev's pictures with his hair straight (there's only a couple) he looks like that guy. :boxed: Luckily he doesn't look like him often because that throws me for a loop, but I know with Kevin it's totally different, he's definitely not someone I can see getting hurt by.

I love how in the Cosmo Girl special issue where it's just all Jonas they filled out a survey and one question was "one thing no one knows about me is" and Kevin wrote "I care more than you think." :wub2:

Pff you never know you might have something in common with Joe!

That rhymes hahaha.

The Burning Up video is on SOOOOON! Don't miss it!

I saw it! But I'm NOT happy with TRL. They cut off the first part of the video and then they didn't even play it all!!!!

He looks SO GOOD on the water bottle and now I can cuddle with him every night

Do you really? Hahahaha!

Awwwwww he's so sweet! That's the best thing he could ever get in trouble for

Yeah I know! I was in the store waiting for a prescription so for the 20 minutes I sat down in front of all those teen magazines and read through them and one of them on the cover was like "OMG what Kev was like on set" and I thought "please don't tell me he was a jerk." haha

Oooh Oooh Oooh guess whaaaat??

My two housemates that I'm meeting and moving in with in August... well they both like the Jonas Brothers... that's pure luck for me haha. Welllll the three of us are going to their concert on August 31st! :punk: First I had two tickets so it was going to be my mom and I going if I didn't find someone else to go with me so then it changed and was my housemate and I. Well a third pretty good seat randomly opened up. I ended up buying the ticket since it wasn't fair to give one ticket to my housemate but make the other pay for it... soo they'll pay for my gas and the hotel room and it'll even out in the end.

I'm going to give the ticket that's a couple rows closer (on Nick's side) to one of my housemates and I'll take the ticket I just bought because it's on Kevin's side and a few seats more in so even though it's only like 2 rows farther back than what I had before I'll have a better view and be on Kevin's side. Plus they have a cat walk that goes out into one of the sections so instead of being a section and some odd seats over I'll be a little bit closer.

Eeep! thshipper-Puddle.gif

What was odd though, was this website where you can buy these tickets aren't doing a good job of updating what's sold out. For the sections in the front they say "limited availability please call" so I did and they were "sold out" but they never mentioned the one seat that was open online... instead they were telling me about seats far off to the side that'll have an obstructed view or the grandstands or bleachers far in the back. Hah... whateverrr I bought the last good ticket. :mf_rosetinted:

You heard it live?

On a youtube video, lol.

:lmfao: I'm sorry that one is pretty funny... his iPhone haha. He looked confused when he heard Demi sing. Did you know that he didn't mean to trip in that scene? He tripped when he went into the bushes and they kept it there.

I keep on thinking about them coming to Vermont.... they're not going to get any iPhone service here because we don't have the carrier, go figure, we don't even have an Apple store. I hope that doesn't change their mind about coming haha. I'd be so crushed. I was nervous because they're doing a NY fair and then the VT fair. I got nervous because I know people going to festivals haven't had good luck with seeing Mika but someone reminded me that they're not him haha.

I thought it was funny too, lol. When that scene came on all I could think of was iPhone. LMAO I cracked up laughing. I had a feeling that he didn't mean to!! I really did, but now I feel bad because I laughed at that too.

One can dream but I have like no chance though. I'd have to meet him first and well I've tried finding out how to get meet and greet passes and so far the only way is to win them from a radio station and sadly I'm 2ish hours from those stations so I don't pick them up. Instead I pick up French stations and white noise.

I couldn't imagine dating him haha. He's sooo nice. The last person I crushed on was terribly mean to me and hurt me a lot mentally that it's like scarred me so I'm trying to still get over it. In some of Kev's pictures with his hair straight (there's only a couple) he looks like that guy. :boxed: Luckily he doesn't look like him often because that throws me for a loop, but I know with Kevin it's totally different, he's definitely not someone I can see getting hurt by.

I love how in the Cosmo Girl special issue where it's just all Jonas they filled out a survey and one question was "one thing no one knows about me is" and Kevin wrote "I care more than you think." :wub2:

Pff you never know you might have something in common with Joe!

That rhymes hahaha.

I thought that I would obviously have to end up with Mika because I loved him so much, but he stood me up on 3 occasions :sneaky2: Hopefully it will go better for you! :lmfao:

Nice, lol.

I saw it! But I'm NOT happy with TRL. They cut off the first part of the video and then they didn't even play it all!!!!

I was so angry!! They took out that great Joe talking stuff :naughty:

Do you really? Hahahaha!

Of course I do!

Yeah I know! I was in the store waiting for a prescription so for the 20 minutes I sat down in front of all those teen magazines and read through them and one of them on the cover was like "OMG what Kev was like on set" and I thought "please don't tell me he was a jerk." haha

Like Kevin could EVER be a jerk :wub2:

I can't believe it. I got there at about 10 to 11am (mind you the performance is at 6.00pm) and, all excited, we went into HMV. I asked at the desk 'Hi, could I have a wristband for the Jonas Brothers performance?' and you know those faces you get when you know it's bad news? Well, I got one of those.

"I'm sorry, they sold out at 5 to nine this morning. People were sleeping outside and everything. But you can stay for the performance." My heart sank. TBH, I wasn't going to hang around for 6 hours to watch them perform 2 songs, then be tol 'Rightm, you don't have a wristband, you have to leave'. It was horrible. I went home, pissed off and downhearted. I'm still upset :(

On a youtube video, lol.

Ah okay haha.

I thought it was funny too, lol. When that scene came on all I could think of was iPhone. LMAO I cracked up laughing. I had a feeling that he didn't mean to!! I really did, but now I feel bad because I laughed at that too.

Nah don't feel bad. I was a little confused at first as to why he was looking around like that instead of peeking through the window to see who it was but then I realized that the girls were still in front of the bushes.

I thought that I would obviously have to end up with Mika because I loved him so much, but he stood me up on 3 occasions :sneaky2: Hopefully it will go better for you!

Nice, lol.

3 times? What were they? :blink:

I was so angry!! They took out that great Joe talking stuff :naughty:

"I can't grow a mustache."

I think I had a dream last night and Kevin had a mustache hahaha.

Of course I do!

Interesting. *Wonders if your sister will take a picture of you sleeping with it sometime* hahaha

Like Kevin could EVER be a jerk :wub2:

Very doubtful.

I like how their parents are always with them so they always stay down to earth and don't take things for granted and act snobby towards people.

I can't believe it. I got there at about 10 to 11am (mind you the performance is at 6.00pm) and, all excited, we went into HMV. I asked at the desk 'Hi, could I have a wristband for the Jonas Brothers performance?' and you know those faces you get when you know it's bad news? Well, I got one of those.

"I'm sorry, they sold out at 5 to nine this morning. People were sleeping outside and everything. But you can stay for the performance." My heart sank. TBH, I wasn't going to hang around for 6 hours to watch them perform 2 songs, then be tol 'Rightm, you don't have a wristband, you have to leave'. It was horrible. I went home, pissed off and downhearted. I'm still upset :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

When I read that wristbands were going to be given out at 9am I had a feeling they'd go fast even though they were giving out I think I read 230. People are crazy! I thought people were crazy getting to where Mika would be playing hours and hours before hand... but these fans camp outside for the night even if it's just to buy tickets!

I'm afraid that when I go to their concert I won't be there early enough in case if they do the 'buy a CD get a wristband' thing. I have to travel 3 hours but then I need to check into our hotel so the hotel can't give away our room for not checking in. Some do it. :boxed:

So I guess you didn't hang out on part of their open bus top route to see them go by then? Or is that what started at 6? : (

Oooh. Not fun. I hope you get there in time if they do do the buy a CD thing. *passes on the little amount luck I have left to you*

Nah, we didn't hang around. I saw the live webcast though, twas good.

Seems that even if we'd camped overnight we wouldn't have got one. I was talking to a girl on their Bebo page and she said she got there at 8:30am and was told they all went last night! So now I've got a load of girls to complain about false advertisement, as well as me, to HMV :bigrrin2: Yes, It makes me feel much better :naughty:

Oooh. Not fun. I hope you get there in time if they do do the buy a CD thing. *passes on the little amount luck I have left to you*

Nah, we didn't hang around. I saw the live webcast though, twas good.

Seems that even if we'd camped overnight we wouldn't have got one. I was talking to a girl on their Bebo page and she said she got there at 8:30am and was told they all went last night! So now I've got a load of girls to complain about false advertisement, as well as me, to HMV :bigrrin2: Yes, It makes me feel much better :naughty:

Aw thanks. I guess if it's meant to be it'll happen.

That's really odd that they gave them out last night. :boxed: I wonder how many people showed up early in the morning and were turned down because they passed them out before they were suppose to. :( I think no matter how many people were camping out HMV should have waited until 9am to hand them out.

I had a bad feeling :sad: I was watching Living the Dream and there were a TON of girls that found out about a SECRET concert at a radio station where they only played a few songs and they slept out there in tents and everything. That's really too bad.

Nah don't feel bad. I was a little confused at first as to why he was looking around like that instead of peeking through the window to see who it was but then I realized that the girls were still in front of the bushes.

My friend was screaming 'LOOK THROUGH THAT DAMN WINDOW!!!' because she didn't understand that he was looking for those girls, lol.

3 times? What were they? :blink:

Oh just the 3 concerts that I've been to.. I always get there REALLY early to be the first person, so that if he comes out to meet people beforehand I'll be there and I stay afterwards just in case. He's probably just getting revenge for the first time where I ACCIDENTALLY stood him up. :naughty:

"I can't grow a mustache."

I think I had a dream last night and Kevin had a mustache hahaha.

Did it look nice?! I've never seen anyone that looks better in a mustache.

Interesting. *Wonders if your sister will take a picture of you sleeping with it sometime* hahaha

I assure you she will not. :mf_rosetinted: *considers starting to lock her door at night*

Very doubtful.

I like how their parents are always with them so they always stay down to earth and don't take things for granted and act snobby towards people.

It scares me though.. with that perfect of a family doesn't there have to be something wrong. Just seems too good to be true to me, lol.

I had a bad feeling :sad: I was watching Living the Dream and there were a TON of girls that found out about a SECRET concert at a radio station where they only played a few songs and they slept out there in tents and everything. That's really too bad.

Oooh yeah I watched that one too. It was insane. They said that it didn't stay a secret for long haha. Did you know people even found the hotel they were staying at while filming Camp Rock? Apparently they were 3 hours from civilization and people still found them. Geeeeez!

My friend was screaming 'LOOK THROUGH THAT DAMN WINDOW!!!' because she didn't understand that he was looking for those girls, lol.

Yeah he didn't move because those girls were still looking for him haha.

Oh just the 3 concerts that I've been to.. I always get there REALLY early to be the first person, so that if he comes out to meet people beforehand I'll be there and I stay afterwards just in case. He's probably just getting revenge for the first time where I ACCIDENTALLY stood him up. :naughty:

Haha I almost didn't hang around after my first concert. We had the buy a CD get a wristband to meet him type deal. Then when my friend and I walked out there were people waiting so we decided to just stand around in the back. Did he not come out at the last two you went to?

Did it look nice?! I've never seen anyone that looks better in a mustache.

It was different haha.

I assure you she will not. :mf_rosetinted: *considers starting to lock her door at night*

You should. ; )

Loved the little mini-Joe clips btw. : P For some reason one of them reminded me, have you seen Kevin's crazy SOS dance? He actually scares Joe off a bit haha.

Oooh yeah I watched that one too. It was insane. They said that it didn't stay a secret for long haha. Did you know people even found the hotel they were staying at while filming Camp Rock? Apparently they were 3 hours from civilization and people still found them. Geeeeez!

I must say that some Jonas Brothers fans seem more like stalkers, lol. All it would take is one person to recognize them and tell everyone. With the number of fans it wouldn't take long. :bleh:

Haha I almost didn't hang around after my first concert. We had the buy a CD get a wristband to meet him type deal. Then when my friend and I walked out there were people waiting so we decided to just stand around in the back. Did he not come out at the last two you went to?

When we went to the GOB in Chicago he didn't come out at all and that was a bummer. Wen we went to Minneapolis we saw most of the band members, but Mika never showed :tears: Afterwards he came out, but I didn't say a word to him and he didn't say anything to me so I don't count it as actually meeting him. I guess I just expect too much from him.

It was different haha.

This is definitely one of those times where I wish I had photoshop :naughty:

Loved the little mini-Joe clips btw. : P For some reason one of them reminded me, have you seen Kevin's crazy SOS dance? He actually scares Joe off a bit haha.

I fricking LOOOOOVE Kevin's dance moves! I should make one of that, lol. I feel bad for laughing so much at Kevin falling while he did one of his spins.

BAM

Look who replaced Mika. :o haha

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I must say that some Jonas Brothers fans seem more like stalkers, lol. All it would take is one person to recognize them and tell everyone. With the number of fans it wouldn't take long. :bleh:

Oooh gosh I know. I wouldn't feel comfortable looking for them like that. That's too stalkerish for me. Waiting around after a concert... okay... following them to wherever they go or trying to find them randomly... not okay.

I bet with that "secret gig" once one person found out they texted someone from that Team Jonas group so it probably spread like wild fire on there. I want to join the fan club but it costs money and I won't be having a lot of computer time this next year so I don't want to pay for something I won't use much. I'll have to join it once I'm done college and get a real job... it'll be helpful if I'm in a populated area where they play gigs because if I don't happen to be a photographer at one I can always buy their presale tickets for being a member.

When we went to the GOB in Chicago he didn't come out at all and that was a bummer. Wen we went to Minneapolis we saw most of the band members, but Mika never showed :tears: Afterwards he came out, but I didn't say a word to him and he didn't say anything to me so I don't count it as actually meeting him. I guess I just expect too much from him.

Ooooh silent treatment... harsh. :naughty: Did you just not feel like talking to him or did you forget to speak? I forget to speak around him for some reason. I think the same would happen if I met Kevin. I'm starting to think it'll happen if I meet anyone I look up to. : P I never forget to speak haha.

This is definitely one of those times where I wish I had photoshop :naughty:

Actually, earlier today I thought about photoshopping one on his face for the heck of it hahaha. I never got around to it though.

I fricking LOOOOOVE Kevin's dance moves! I should make one of that, lol. I feel bad for laughing so much at Kevin falling while he did one of his spins.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNP1__d0dg

:lmfao: He BETTER do that dance at my gig or I'm going to be sad. Actually... never mind I probably won't even notice if he doesn't do it because I'll be in awe that I'm actually on his side of the stage and it'll seem too unreal that he's RIGHT there. :naughty:

Oooh don't worry about it, I think I might have seen that clip and I laughed too. I can't remember though.

Oooh gosh I know. I wouldn't feel comfortable looking for them like that. That's too stalkerish for me. Waiting around after a concert... okay... following them to wherever they go or trying to find them randomly... not okay.

Kind of seem like something I would do, lol.

I bet with that "secret gig" once one person found out they texted someone from that Team Jonas group so it probably spread like wild fire on there. I want to join the fan club but it costs money and I won't be having a lot of computer time this next year so I don't want to pay for something I won't use much. I'll have to join it once I'm done college and get a real job... it'll be helpful if I'm in a populated area where they play gigs because if I don't happen to be a photographer at one I can always buy their presale tickets for being a member.

I'll probably join sooner or later too, but I'm tight on the moola right now. Especially since I ran my twin sister's car into someone else's today, lol.

Ooooh silent treatment... harsh. :naughty: Did you just not feel like talking to him or did you forget to speak? I forget to speak around him for some reason. I think the same would happen if I met Kevin. I'm starting to think it'll happen if I meet anyone I look up to. : P I never forget to speak haha.

I was just in a mob of people yelling and screaming and i'm too quite for him to hear me. It sucks because I bet you I really loved Mika more than those retard girls. UGH! I hate them :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, earlier today I thought about photoshopping one on his face for the heck of it hahaha. I never got around to it though.

Now that would have been a lovely use of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNP1__d0dg

:lmfao: He BETTER do that dance at my gig or I'm going to be sad. Actually... never mind I probably won't even notice if he doesn't do it because I'll be in awe that I'm actually on his side of the stage and it'll seem too unreal that he's RIGHT there. :naughty:

Oooh don't worry about it, I think I might have seen that clip and I laughed too. I can't remember though.

That video is amazing! LOL I really hope you're able too meet them.. AND GET PICTURES!! :naughty:

Kind of seem like something I would do, lol.

You mean waiting for them after a gig right? :naughty:

I'll probably join sooner or later too, but I'm tight on the moola right now. Especially since I ran my twin sister's car into someone else's today, lol.

Oh no! I hope it's nothing too serious. Are you okay?

I'm tight on cash too. I had to get a loan that was like over $60,000 for this next college so yeah. Luckily they figured in living expenses and one of my cameras in that loan so things are bunched together but still. I feel bad buying food sometimes because things add up so fast. :shocked::boxed:

I'll probably join after a find a job, get settled and get a good pay check. I wonder what it's like. If you join before me let me know if it's just a bunch of screaming fan girls hahaha.

I was just in a mob of people yelling and screaming and i'm too quite for him to hear me. It sucks because I bet you I really loved Mika more than those retard girls. UGH! I hate them

I'm not one for the mob of screaming people scene haha. I'd rather approach someone and say hi than scream when I see them. :mf_rosetinted: I like treating people like oh say... humans just like you and me haha.

Now that would have been a lovely use of time.

Nah, instead I just visioned it, then I slept some more, ate and went to the movies.

That video is amazing! LOL I really hope you're able too meet them.. AND GET PICTURES!! :naughty:

That would be a dream come true!thshipper-Puddle.gif

Btw, how do you make those little video clips? I can never figure out how people can take a youtube video and make something like that.... although whatever it is it probably isn't Mac compatible. :mf_rosetinted:

You mean waiting for them after a gig right?

No.. I must admit that I'm a stalkerish person. Not the find a hair and put it in my shrine type of stalker, but follow them for a few minutes so that I might catch a glimpse of Joe's hair :lmfao: I'm also not the stalker that would tell everyone where they're staying.. I just find that wrong because after all that trouble they went to to find a secret location they don't want to be bothered.

Oh no! I hope it's nothing too serious. Are you okay?

I'm tight on cash too. I had to get a loan that was like over $60,000 for this next college so yeah. Luckily they figured in living expenses and one of my cameras in that loan so things are bunched together but still. I feel bad buying food sometimes because things add up so fast. :shocked::boxed:

I'll probably join after a find a job, get settled and get a good pay check. I wonder what it's like. If you join before me let me know if it's just a bunch of screaming fan girls hahaha.

Oh! Of course I'm fine! LOL I just ran into a car trying to park :lmfao: I really suck at the parking thing.

I shall let you know what it's like, lol. College funds suck :no: Ew.

I'm not one for the mob of screaming people scene haha. I'd rather approach someone and say hi than scream when I see them. I like treating people like oh say... humans just like you and me haha.

I'm not a screamer either, but I'm more of a bust out crying because I'm so happy type of person. I think that can only happen for Mika though, lol. I really miss coming on here to see all these new photos, videos, and interviews.

Nah, instead I just visioned it, then I slept some more, ate and went to the movies.

That's definitely better than putting a mustache on Kevin... not that he isn't worth it of course!

Btw, how do you make those little video clips? I can never figure out how people can take a youtube video and make something like that.... although whatever it is it probably isn't Mac compatible. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah.. I'm not sure how it would work with Mac. I use zamzar.com/url and turn a youtube video into an avi format, so that once I download it I can put it into Windows Movie Maker. Once I make the short clip and make it speed up double then I publish the movie and upload it onto youtube. I take that url and go to zamzar.com/url again. I change the format to gif and after I download it I upload it to photobucket and change the size to the thumbnail option or else it will be really fuzzy. It's kind of a long process :naughty: It sucks, but you can only make them up to 5 seconds long in the movie maker or else the file will be too big for photobucket.

No.. I must admit that I'm a stalkerish person. Not the find a hair and put it in my shrine type of stalker, but follow them for a few minutes so that I might catch a glimpse of Joe's hair :lmfao: I'm also not the stalker that would tell everyone where they're staying.. I just find that wrong because after all that trouble they went to to find a secret location they don't want to be bothered.

Did you know girls actually chase after their bus/car whatever they leave their venues in?! They posted two blogs about it and in the first one they said that they stopped to warn this lady that about 100 screaming girls would be coming this way and she looked at them confused until she saw the heard of girls.

Then the second one they said it never gets old when the girls chase after them and they get to see the reaction on peoples faces when they see all these screaming girls running their way. :lmfao:

I couldn't imagine just looking up and seeing 100 girls running my way screaming. I'd probably would end up running and I'd end up running right past the Jobros bus in fear. :lmfao:

Oh! Of course I'm fine! LOL I just ran into a car trying to park :lmfao: I really suck at the parking thing.

Ah, at least it was nothing more serious then! I suck at backing up into spaces so I never do it.

I shall let you know what it's like, lol. College funds suck :no: Ew.

Ahh on their front page they have the meet and greet contest thing going on but since I'm not a member I don't know what it's about. Pff : P

And yeah college funds SUCK! I don't understand why tuition has to rise so much.

I'm not a screamer either, but I'm more of a bust out crying because I'm so happy type of person. I think that can only happen for Mika though, lol. I really miss coming on here to see all these new photos, videos, and interviews.

I'm more of the forget to speak and realize it when it's too late person. :naughty:

That's definitely better than putting a mustache on Kevin... not that he isn't worth it of course!

Yeah.. I'm not sure how it would work with Mac. I use zamzar.com/url and turn a youtube video into an avi format, so that once I download it I can put it into Windows Movie Maker. Once I make the short clip and make it speed up double then I publish the movie and upload it onto youtube. I take that url and go to zamzar.com/url again. I change the format to gif and after I download it I upload it to photobucket and change the size to the thumbnail option or else it will be really fuzzy. It's kind of a long process :naughty: It sucks, but you can only make them up to 5 seconds long in the movie maker or else the file will be too big for photobucket.

Ay!!!! I guess I'll just search around photobucket and see what I can find that's premade hahaha. I have iMovie which you can create movies in. I had to make a music video for class a couple of months ago but sadly my iMovie is messed up and won't work with .avi files which is all I had so I had to use a converter that would only convert random seconds of the .avi movies.... pretty much making that music video sucked but it came out alright surprisingly. : P

Did you know girls actually chase after their bus/car whatever they leave their venues in?! They posted two blogs about it and in the first one they said that they stopped to warn this lady that about 100 screaming girls would be coming this way and she looked at them confused until she saw the heard of girls.

Then the second one they said it never gets old when the girls chase after them and they get to see the reaction on peoples faces when they see all these screaming girls running their way. :lmfao:

I couldn't imagine just looking up and seeing 100 girls running my way screaming. I'd probably would end up running and I'd end up running right past the Jobros bus in fear. :lmfao:

That's hilarious! :roftl: I would never run after the bus now! Haha.. I'd know that I'd be making a fool of myself and Joe would probably be pointing and laughing, lol.

Ah, at least it was nothing more serious then! I suck at backing up into spaces so I never do it.

I usually don't even park by cars because I suck so much, but the one time I try it :lmfao:

Ahh on their front page they have the meet and greet contest thing going on but since I'm not a member I don't know what it's about. Pff : P

And yeah college funds SUCK! I don't understand why tuition has to rise so much.

I wish I could join right now and tell you about it!

I'm more of the forget to speak and realize it when it's too late person. :naughty:

That sucks, lol. At least you don't make a fool of yourself like I do. I would give not speaking for crying any day. LOL

Ay!!!! I guess I'll just search around photobucket and see what I can find that's premade hahaha. I have iMovie which you can create movies in. I had to make a music video for class a couple of months ago but sadly my iMovie is messed up and won't work with .avi files which is all I had so I had to use a converter that would only convert random seconds of the .avi movies.... pretty much making that music video sucked but it came out alright surprisingly. : P

Ask if you ever want me to make you one! :wink2:

I'm bored so I'm going to post pictures of some of my Jonas Brothers stuff.. not including cds and such :bleh:

Camp Rock blanket:

HPIM3673.jpg

It's really fuzzy! I recommend it, lol.

HPIM3674.jpg

My pretty bed, lol. That's the toy my sister got me for my birthday by the way.

HPIM3675.jpg

Other Camp Rock items...

Party Stuff

HPIM3676.jpg

This just came with the blanket. If you roll up the blanket you can put that around it to carry it and if it's not wrapped around the blanket it's one of those things you can hang in the bathroom to put stuff in.

HPIM3677.jpg

I forgot to include my water bottle.. woops :naughty:

The magazines that I just can't resist buying..

HPIM3678.jpg

The reason I have 2 TV Guides is because my mother and sister bought them for me at the exact same time, lol. The reason I have 3 People magazines.. one for looking at excessively, one for cutting out the AMAZING posters inside, and the last to keep in mint condition, lol. There's a method to my madness.

All the Jonas Brothers posters...

HPIM3684.jpg

a few posters of Joe

HPIM3683.jpg

Nick and a Jonas Brothers one I forgot, lol.

HPIM3690.jpg

and Kevin

HPIM3688.jpg

Another JoBros one I forgot

HPIM3691.jpg

That's hilarious! :roftl: I would never run after the bus now! Haha.. I'd know that I'd be making a fool of myself and Joe would probably be pointing and laughing, lol.

Yeeeah I can't see myself running after their bus. What's the sense? I could picture myself being the only girl after their Vermont gig running after the bus. Well wait, I think my housemates would probably too except they'd be running after me because I have the keys to my car hahaha. But really what's the sense? They're not going to stop for you and you're just going to end up farther down the road and have to walk back. :roftl:

I usually don't even park by cars because I suck so much, but the one time I try it :lmfao:

I don't like parking beside people because everyone sucks. :mf_rosetinted: I have dings on my car because people are NOT careful when they park beside me and let their doors slam into mine. It amazes me how many people in this world have no respect.

I think I'm going to move to a city someday and not own a car. Although, I REALLY do want one of those smart cars. Have you heard of them?

I wish I could join right now and tell you about it!

*sigh* I just need to wait one year, just one year.

That sucks, lol. At least you don't make a fool of yourself like I do. I would give not speaking for crying any day. LOL

But at least you get to say something. Instead I just forget to speak all together. I'll plan out something quick to say and then I get there and BAM instant silence. :lmfao:

Ask if you ever want me to make you one! :wink2:

:wub2: