The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

Oh god ! Im full of lust by Nick ! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Im burning up for the Jonas Brothers :wink2:, I mean who isn't right ? :naughty:

I think Joe is so full of himself , anyone agrees ?

Burning up... burning up for you baaaaby. I can't wait for their new album.

And...

:lmao::lmao: to your comment about Joe.

*waits for Joe lovers to jump in* :bleh:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Say hello to Rolling Stone baby! :woot_jump:

2695841580_4a38c6f260_o.jpg

It just came out in stores today.

And don't ask why Kevin is seductively grabbing and pulling Joe's shirt and why Joe has ahold of Nick's tie like it's a leash. :lmfao:

:mf_lustslow:

I saw this on some other website, cant remember wich one, but it wasnt as big as that.

:naughty: Kevin is just staring into space, and Nick is looking rather worried. Poor kid.

Hahahah I said the same thing, even though they're brothers.

:fisch:

I have to go to the store later so I want to see if I can find it. We probably don't have it up here yet. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:Will you buy me one? Nah im kiddin. Another thing about being the Uk, not having that magazine:thumbdown:

:mf_lustslow:

I saw this on some other website, cant remember wich one, but it wasnt as big as that.

:naughty: Kevin is just staring into space, and Nick is looking rather worried. Poor kid.

I think the photo might have looked a little better if Kevin was looking up but off to his side still, but I don't know though. There's really no way to tell.

Joe's kinda like "yo everyone wants a piece of me" :naughty:

:naughty:Will you buy me one? Nah im kiddin. Another thing about being the Uk, not having that magazine:thumbdown:

We don't have it here yet. :(

Where I live whenever new issues come out we don't get them until weeks later. *sigh*

I think the photo might have looked a little better if Kevin was looking up but off to his side still, but I don't know though. There's really no way to tell.

Joe's kinda like "yo everyone wants a piece of me" :naughty:

We don't have it here yet. :(

Where I live whenever new issues come out we don't get them until weeks later. *sigh*

Yer that probably would look a bit better:naughty:. But either way, its still HAWT!:mf_lustslow:

And where I live is kinda like that too:thumbdown: Slow shops!

Fine you can take Nick then.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. funny. :sneaky2:

2695841580_4a38c6f260_o.jpg

Buying it! :shocked:

I think it's hot. :shocked:

Very. :das:

I think Joe is so full of himself , anyone agrees ?

I think if I looked like Joe I would be too :wub2: I would look in the mirror 24/7.. and kiss it! :mf_lustslow:

Yer that probably would look a bit better. But either way, its still HAWT!

And where I live is kinda like that too:thumbdown: Slow shops!

I still like it! I wonder what those photo shoots are like. I've seen videos that other people or other celebs have posted and they look pretty cool.... it's so relaxed and there's music playing. I want to be cool like that someday and have music playing when I do a photo shoot. :naughty:

these guys are pretty cute haha

Do they all wear promise/chastity rings???

It looks like it:blink: Maybe I'm seeing things haha

Yup, all three have purity rings and took a promise to stay pure until marriage. :thumb_yello:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. funny. :sneaky2:

Buying it! :shocked:

Very.

I think if I looked like Joe I would be too :wub2: I would look in the mirror 24/7.. and kiss it!

You mean you don't think that's a good plan? Take whichever one is closer to your age? I think it is hahaha!

Tell me when you get the magazine! The stores around here don't have it yet. : ( I'd have better lucky waiting until I move in 5 days and buying it there.

I don't really know a lot about the Jonas Brothers but whenever I see them on TV or hear about them, it's normally focused around Joe. Is he like the center of attention? Even on that cover...he's in the middle looking straight into the camera while the other are obviously on the sides and looking elsewhere. Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but with the body language, it looks like the Joe is the star. :naughty:

I don't really know a lot about the Jonas Brothers but whenever I see them on TV or hear about them, it's normally focused around Joe. Is he like the center of attention? Even on that cover...he's in the middle looking straight into the camera while the other are obviously on the sides and looking elsewhere. Maybe I'm looking into it too much, but with the body language, it looks like the Joe is the star. :naughty:

No I pretty much feel the same way. :fisch::naughty:

I almost wonder how Nick feels with Joe getting most of the attention. I say that because Nick was suppose to be the one with a solo career but him and his brothers recorder some songs and played it for the label and they signed all of them. I guess at first Joe didn't want to sing but as we see that has changed. Joe also was the one that got a staring role in Camp Rock but he wouldn't do it unless if his brothers were written in, so that's why you only see Nick and Kevin make a couple appearances.

The other thing I find sad is that a lot of people really don't seem to like Kevin. I see sooo much Kevin hate :tears: just because he's older and apparently isn't as cute as the others. Pfff. They're so wrong. :bleh:

Tell me when you get the magazine! The stores around here don't have it yet. : ( I'd have better lucky waiting until I move in 5 days and buying it there.

I shall tell you immediately! :yay:

Why yes, Joe is the star. :glasses2:

I think that Joe is getting more attention now because of Camp Rock and all that. And he is also the more..forward? Well he's not as quiet as Nick and he is the funny one. Although I read somewhere that Joe was the quiet one:blink:

ANYWAY...who's up for some pics?

81-1.jpg

7143_2365165372_237c2fc786.jpg

I've gotta say, Joe's hair is amazing in that one.

kevin-jonas-jonas-brothers-01.jpg

Jonas%20Brothers%20(251).jpg

No I pretty much feel the same way. :fisch::naughty:

I almost wonder how Nick feels with Joe getting most of the attention. I say that because Nick was suppose to be the one with a solo career but him and his brothers recorder some songs and played it for the label and they signed all of them. I guess at first Joe didn't want to sing but as we see that has changed. Joe also was the one that got a staring role in Camp Rock but he wouldn't do it unless if his brothers were written in, so that's why you only see Nick and Kevin make a couple appearances.

The other thing I find sad is that a lot of people really don't seem to like Kevin. I see sooo much Kevin hate :tears: just because he's older and apparently isn't as cute as the others. Pfff. They're so wrong. :bleh:

I thought he was the star in Camp Rock from the commercials that I saw. I wasn't sure though because I've never seen it and didn't want to say he was and sound stupid. :naughty:

Actually out of all of them, I think I'd like to hang out with Kevin the most. I don't particularly find any of them attractive, but I saw them on Rachael Ray when their mom was on the show, and he seemed to be the coolest.

I think Joe would make a gorgeous girl, though. And I think Nick looks like the little girl from the Pepsi commercials from awhile ago. I'm not bashing them or anything, that's just what I think when I see them. :)

I shall tell you immediately!

Why yes, Joe is the star.

I forgot to look for the magazine when I went out today. :doh: Oh well I know we don't have it yet. It was odd though I ended up sleeping most of the day when I got back... no lie I don't remember anything past noon until 6 something haha... and I had a dream that I was in a store that I had gone into the other day and I was in an aisle and I saw a stack of their Rolling Stone magazines. It was wonderful. Haha

Oh yeah did you know that apparently Joe steals his jokes from Nick?

Booyah he does! They talked about it in an interview.

I think that Joe is getting more attention now because of Camp Rock and all that. And he is also the more..forward? Well he's not as quiet as Nick and he is the funny one. Although I read somewhere that Joe was the quiet one

ANYWAY...who's up for some pics?

7143_2365165372_237c2fc786.jpg

I've gotta say, Joe's hair is amazing in that one.

kevin-jonas-jonas-brothers-01.jpg

I think the reason why he's getting more attention is partly due to Camp Rock, but also he sings in every song and he seems to be the more outgoing crazy one.

I really like his hair and outfit in the second picture and Kevin looks like he should be playing Jazz. I also like that for Kevin's pic the photographer was a Kevin haha.

I thought he was the star in Camp Rock from the commercials that I saw. I wasn't sure though because I've never seen it and didn't want to say he was and sound stupid. :naughty:

Actually out of all of them, I think I'd like to hang out with Kevin the most. I don't particularly find any of them attractive, but I saw them on Rachael Ray when their mom was on the show, and he seemed to be the coolest.

I think Joe would make a gorgeous girl, though. And I think Nick looks like the little girl from the Pepsi commercials from awhile ago. I'm not bashing them or anything, that's just what I think when I see them. :)

I think Demi was definitely the main star of Camp Rock but Joe was right up there too.

Get in line, I'm totally hanging out with Kevin first. :wink2: Apparently he's really talkative which you don't normally see from interviews and what not, but holy cow he has got a heart of gold. I need more guy friends like him... who put as much effort into a friendship as much as I do.

Ooooh just wait until the Joe and Nick lovers see what you said. (Hide now) :naughty:

Btw, did you guys know that apparently all three have girlfriends now?

Really? Where did you hear that then?

I just happened to be searching around on different sites and ran across it.

First Kevin was spotted with his on-again off-again girlfriend Danielle, but now he's been spotted with some blonde girl named Sarah. Someone saw them backstage or something and they seemed to be all over each other then they were spotted at a Starbucks.

There have been reports of Joe flirting with Taylor Swift and she even sang at one or two of their concerts and she was spotted at some.

And I guess the Rolling Stones magazine said something about Nick being seen with a Disney girl and I noticed a post on Perez talking about Nick and Selena Gomez together.

Here's the site that I go to to find out cool things and news about them: http://www.juniorcelebs.com/category/celebrities/jonas-brothers/

I forgot to look for the magazine when I went out today. :doh: Oh well I know we don't have it yet. It was odd though I ended up sleeping most of the day when I got back... no lie I don't remember anything past noon until 6 something haha... and I had a dream that I was in a store that I had gone into the other day and I was in an aisle and I saw a stack of their Rolling Stone magazines. It was wonderful. Haha

Cool dream:roftl:

Oh yeah did you know that apparently Joe steals his jokes from Nick?

Booyah he does! They talked about it in an interview.

Yer I'd heard about that too. I'm a bit like that, I'll say something to my friend and she thinks its funny so she says it a bit louder and gets the credit:sneaky2:

I really like his hair and outfit in the second picture and Kevin looks like he should be playing Jazz. I also like that for Kevin's pic the photographer was a Kevin haha.

:roftl: Yer I saw the photographer thing too.

Ooooh just wait until the Joe and Nick lovers see what you said. (Hide now) :naughty:

I actualy think its realy funny that she thinks they look like girls:roftl:

Btw, did you guys know that apparently all three have girlfriends now?

:shocked: Since when? Cos I've been reading pretty recent things and they say they're all still single. But it wouldnt surprise me if they werent.

Ooh I just read that they are planning Camp Rock 2, and this time they're all having about the same screen time rather than Joe being one of the main characters and Frankie is going to make an appearance in it too!:punk:

The first hasn't even been aired here :( I don't think I've EVER looked forward to the end of the summer hols before :naughty: So many things will happen... :bleh:

Cool dream:roftl:

Yer I'd heard about that too. I'm a bit like that, I'll say something to my friend and she thinks its funny so she says it a bit louder and gets the credit

Since when? Cos I've been reading pretty recent things and they say they're all still single. But it wouldnt surprise me if they werent.

It was and odd dream. :bleh:

I'd be annoyed if someone was stealing my jokes and getting the credit for it hahaha.

Here's where I wrote about them dating: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1681223&postcount=166

Ooh I just read that they are planning Camp Rock 2, and this time they're all having about the same screen time rather than Joe being one of the main characters and Frankie is going to make an appearance in it too!

Oooh man that's going to be SO cool! I knew a while ago that they decided to make a Camp Rock 2 but I didn't know about the equal screen time. Yesss :punk:

The first hasn't even been aired here :( I don't think I've EVER looked forward to the end of the summer hols before :naughty: So many things will happen...

That's so odd that things are released later over there. I've gone onto their UK Myspace and it's just talking about their second album being released when it's been here for a while. Although I guess that's the same when other artist over there release stuff we don't get them the same time.

I don't think I've ever wanted the end of summer to come faster too. :blink:

I'm hoping to see them on the 8th that way I can at least have my last month of summer go a little slower. :naughty:

The first hasn't even been aired here :( I don't think I've EVER looked forward to the end of the summer hols before :naughty: So many things will happen... :bleh:

Same with me! I know sometimes the holidays can get boring afetr a while but i'ver never actualy wanted them over so fast. I've only been off school for about a week and I want to go back!

Today at work, there was a little girl (probably about 8 or 9) in a Jonas Brothers tshirt, a Jonas Brothers pink baseball cap, and a guitar necklace. When her family came out to pay the bill, I was just standing there next to the register, and her parents were like "You wait here, we're going to use the bathroom, okay?" and so she was just standing there all alone. So I thought I'd chat her up.

"Jonas Brothers, huh?"

"Yea! I love the Jonas Brothers!"

"Really? That's neat. Which one's your favorite?"

"...This one." (she pointed to her shirt)

"That's Nick, right?"

"Yup!"

"I like Joe.:wink2:" (Actually, he's the only other one who's name I knew. I was making conversation.)

"YEA!"

"Is he the one in the middle?"

"No, he's this one."

"Oh right. What's the oldest one's name?"

"Um... I don't know. I read it in a magazine..."

"I can't think of it off the top of my head."

"Is it Kevin?"

"I don't think so... that doesn't sound right."

(insert 2 minute debate on the oldest's name)

"Well, you figure it out and then come back here sometime and tell me, okay?"

"Okay! I saw them in concert!"

"You did? When?"

"Friday in Hershey. It's only like 20 minutes from where I live."

"That's cool! Did you meet them?"

"No...:("

(mother comes out of the bathroom and overhears conversation)

"It was packed! We had to park in the arena field and pay like.... $10."

"Yikes..."

"Bye!"

Today at work, there was a little girl (probably about 8 or 9) in a Jonas Brothers tshirt, a Jonas Brothers pink baseball cap, and a guitar necklace. When her family came out to pay the bill, I was just standing there next to the register, and her parents were like "You wait here, we're going to use the bathroom, okay?" and so she was just standing there all alone. So I thought I'd chat her up.

"Jonas Brothers, huh?"

"Yea! I love the Jonas Brothers!"

"Really? That's neat. Which one's your favorite?"

"...This one." (she pointed to her shirt)

"That's Nick, right?"

"Yup!"

"I like Joe.:wink2:" (Actually, he's the only other one who's name I knew. I was making conversation.)

"YEA!"

"Is he the one in the middle?"

"No, he's this one."

"Oh right. What's the oldest one's name?"

"Um... I don't know. I read it in a magazine..."

"I can't think of it off the top of my head."

"Is it Kevin?"

"I don't think so... that doesn't sound right."

(insert 2 minute debate on the oldest's name)

"Well, you figure it out and then come back here sometime and tell me, okay?"

"Okay! I saw them in concert!"

"You did? When?"

"Friday in Hershey. It's only like 20 minutes from where I live."

"That's cool! Did you meet them?"

"No...:("

(mother comes out of the bathroom and overhears conversation)

"It was packed! We had to park in the arena field and pay like.... $10."

"Yikes..."

"Bye!"

Little kids are so lucky -.-

How did you not know Kevin's name!?!

Little kids are so lucky -.-

How did you not know Kevin's name!?!

*shame!*

:lmao: I love the little ten year olds that think they're huge fans of anything. Doesn't sound right... :roftl:

This girl was like... a super fan.