The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know about this signing in London? It's been metioned on a few websites and I have the date, just no place. A link wouldn't go unappreciated :biggrin2:

Hmm... I haven't heard anything about a signing, but I don't live in the UK so that might be why.

I don't know if maybe it's a meet and greet type thing before/after a concert.

Here's their UK myspace where you can see where they're playing: http://www.myspace.com/jonasbrothersukofficial'>http://www.myspace.com/jonasbrothersukofficial

Also here's their US one where they've been trying to blog each day about what they've done in the UK: http://www.myspace.com/jonasbrothers

xcv.jpg

i know it's blurry, but they are literally on EVERY SINGLE teen magazine cover. it's madness!!

Ahhh I know. I keep on finding all these magazines that have them on it. I want the People one be cause that's purely just them, no one else.

*Plans a trip to the magazine section soon* This might take a while. :fisch::naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

2594527323d73e9fdcc2hb1.jpg

...On a more serious note, I can't repeat enough how impressed I am by the Jonas Brothers. They're not just another boy band. They definitely proved me wrong... because that was my first impression of them a long time ago. It bugs me how lots of people are so quick to discount them because they're on the Disney Channel or whatever. They're very talented, they can sing, they write their own music, they're charismatic performers. That's a lot more than I can say about a lot of people these days.

They're also extremely dedicated to serving their fanbase. They genuinely care about what the fans say, and they take the time to thank them. They've done several full tours and have basically been going nonstop since they became famous. I don't know how they do it. But it's amazing... and other artists should take note of their PR regime/CD release schedule. :wink2:

2594527323d73e9fdcc2hb1.jpg

...On a more serious note, I can't repeat enough how impressed I am by the Jonas Brothers. They're not just another boy band. They definitely proved me wrong... because that was my first impression of them a long time ago. It bugs me how lots of people are so quick to discount them because they're on the Disney Channel or whatever. They're very talented, they can sing, they write their own music, they're charismatic performers. That's a lot more than I can say about a lot of people these days.

They're also extremely dedicated to serving their fanbase. They genuinely care about what the fans say, and they take the time to thank them. They've done several full tours and have basically been going nonstop since they became famous. I don't know how they do it. But it's amazing... and other artists should take note of their PR regime/CD release schedule. :wink2:

burningup.jpg

I second, third and fourth that. :wink2:

I know what you mean about how people write them off just because Disney Channel backs them. The only time the Disney Channel annoys me is when all their actors turn singers.

I really like how they take time to blog pretty much daily about how their gigs are going and what they did that day on tour. I also love how there's so many contests out there giving you a chance to win tickets, meet them, win their albums, merchandise etc.

It also amazes me how long they've been on tour for. I didn't know that they had done so many tours one after another until you had told me haha... and to release an album while on tour. I wonder if these guys are zombies, do they sleep? :blink:

Friday!! OMG!!! I can't wait!! I'm getting a train at 10 to 10am to guarentee a wristband :naughty: But I do get a day in Oxford Street so it's not all bad. You never know, all of my dreams might come true at once and I could see Mika :bleh:

Friday!! OMG!!! I can't wait!! I'm getting a train at 10 to 10am to guarentee a wristband :naughty: But I do get a day in Oxford Street so it's not all bad. You never know, all of my dreams might come true at once and I could see Mika :bleh:

So wait what's going on?!!

Is that the day they go around on the double decker bus? Or are you going to a gig and if you get their early enough you get a wristband? I've been reading their blogs about what they're doing over in the UK but I can't remember if they mentioned what's going on on Friday.

How could you see Mika too? You mean see him on the streets?

Anyway... tell this guy kevin.jpg that I say hello :das: and I'll be seeing him in Vermont.:wub2:thshipper-Puddle.gif

Tis, but after they're doing a signing at HMV. I entered, but did not win, unfortunately. So we're going up there early to make sure we get a wristband so we can meet them and get our CDs signed.

Yeah, I do mean on the street, but he's probably somewhere abroad.

Tis, but after they're doing a signing at HMV. I entered, but did not win, unfortunately. So we're going up there early to make sure we get a wristband so we can meet them and get our CDs signed.

Yeah, I do mean on the street, but he's probably somewhere abroad.

Ahh that's so awesome! I would melt into a puddle on the floor if I ever got to meet them! I'm hoping that if I get to my concert early enough if I buy their CD I'll get a wristband to meet them. That happened with me at my first Mika gig and I read somewhere that some girl had gone to see the Jonas Brothers at a fair and if she bought their CD she could meet them annnd well it is a fair I'm going to so it's a much smaller venue than what they play now.

I'm afraid there's going to be so many fan girls camped out there though. I thought it was insane how early people got to Mika's venues but these people bring tents, sleeping bags, blankets and everything and camp out overnight! Even for tickets! :jawdrop:

You must post pictures if you take any and tell us your story of meeting them! :wub2: