The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

I'm still waiting for the annoucement of a proper UK tour, that isn't with crap singers like Avril Lavigne.

Oooh, anyone see the new competition up on their UK MySpace? I'm entering. It with WeeWorld or something. You get a personal live chat with them.

Did you also see that they're auctioning VIP Tickets for charity? That is soo sweet. But one that was closing was going for $12,000. I was like :shocked:. However lovely they are, I wouldn't pay 6 grand for a backstage pass.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend's going to a Jonas Brothers concert :aah:

She doesn't like them, but her friend asked her to go because she has no one else to go with.

Maybe she'll like them after the concert. :naughty:

Nick:wub2:

Joe is great tho, and so is Kevin obviously. Can't forget about him.

I was wrong! :naughty: Normally everyone says Joe so that's why I guessed. :bleh:

I'm still waiting for the annoucement of a proper UK tour, that isn't with crap singers like Avril Lavigne.

Oooh, anyone see the new competition up on their UK MySpace? I'm entering. It with WeeWorld or something. You get a personal live chat with them.

Did you also see that they're auctioning VIP Tickets for charity? That is soo sweet. But one that was closing was going for $12,000. I was like :shocked:. However lovely they are, I wouldn't pay 6 grand for a backstage pass.

So what is the competition on their UK Myspace? I went over there to look but I didn't see anything. It's not like I could enter anyway being in the US.

I also saw those VIP tickets! I got an email once from them asking if I wanted to meet them and my heart stopped because I thought maybe it was a contest I could do... but sure enough it was the raffle. I'm glad the money goes to a great cause, they actually set up that charity, but those prices are sooooo expensive! :shocked:

I'm just going to try to email someone from the venue where they're playing to see if the petition that's been going on for a meet and greet goes through and I'm going to get to the concert early and maybe hope my friends and I will be in the front of the line and something will happen. *crosses fingers*

Yer most people do like Joe, but then again, I'm not most people.

:lmfao: I wonder why everyone likes Joe the best.. including myself, lol. I love Nick's voice the most! And Kevin's dancing :das: I guess Joe just has the funny factor :naughty: and that hair! Although I hope he cuts it soon hehe.

:lmfao: I wonder why everyone likes Joe the best.. including myself, lol. I love Nick's voice the most! And Kevin's dancing :das: I guess Joe just has the funny factor :naughty: and that hair! Although I hope he cuts it soon hehe.

:naughty: Yer I like Kevin's dancing. Joe is definitely the funny one though. I like him with longish hair but i think it should be slightly shorter. I think it's the younger people that like Nick more, thats probably one of the reasons i like him:bleh: I love them all though.

:naughty: Yer I like Kevin's dancing. Joe is definitely the funny one though. I like him with longish hair but i think it should be slightly shorter. I think it's the younger people that like Nick more, thats probably one of the reasons i like him:bleh: I love them all though.

It does seem that way. The older the fan the older the brother they adore :naughty:

My favorite video of Kevin dancing. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNP1__d0dg :wub2::naughty:

I think it's getting to the time when Joe needs to cut his hair. When I went to Camp Rock on disney.com they had pictures of the boys on there except the background was cut out and it REALLY made it look like Joe had a mullet.

Oooh I found it in my photobucket....

Picture1-1.png

Hawt. ; )

It does seem that way. The older the fan the older the brother they adore :naughty:

That actually seems to be some-what true haha. I'm 21 and I like Kev and he's 20. I think it must work that way because it would be odd to be 21 and crushing on a 19 year old... and wrong to crush on a 15 (or is he 16?) year old. :bleh:

My favorite video of Kevin dancing. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNP1__d0dg :wub2::naughty:

I think it's getting to the time when Joe needs to cut his hair. When I went to Camp Rock on disney.com they had pictures of the boys on there except the background was cut out and it REALLY made it look like Joe had a mullet.

Oooh I found it in my photobucket....

Picture1-1.png

Hawt. ; )

That actually seems to be some-what true haha. I'm 21 and I like Kev and he's 20. I think it must work that way because it would be odd to be 21 and crushing on a 19 year old... and wrong to crush on a 15 (or is he 16?) year old. :bleh:

Hehe:naughty: Yer I think Joe needs a hair cut.

And I agree with the age too. (Nick is 15 btw, 16 in October I think)

I'm 16 and like the 18 year old.. I should probably like Nick :lmfao:

I liked Joe's hair best a bit shorter

Joe16.jpg

Joe2-2.png

but he sure is SEXY the way he is now :wub2:

Joe55.jpg

Soooo I'm happy because I found out about a contest going on at most of their concerts where you make a poster dealing with their Chevy rocks the road thing. Three people will win 4 tickets and get a meet and greet with the boys. :punk:

I'm totally going to do it and I'm sure my two housemates will too so there's three chances right there. :punk:

I keep on forgetting what age he is haha.

I'm 16 and like the 18 year old.. I should probably like Nick :lmfao:

Nah 16 and 18 isn't a huge age difference.

I like how Joe's hair was in Camp Rock.

My friend recons she saw the JoBros in London last year or something, and she hugged Nick. I dont know weather I belive her or not but if its true then I'm very very VERY jelous!

It's possible! It doesn't seem like they're as big over there yet so last year if they went there probably only so many people recognized them and they probably took time to speak, or well, hug them. :naughty:

Soooo I'm happy because I found out about a contest going on at most of their concerts where you make a poster dealing with their Chevy rocks the road thing. Three people will win 4 tickets and get a meet and greet with the boys. :punk:

I'm totally going to do it and I'm sure my two housemates will too so there's three chances right there. :punk:

I keep on forgetting what age he is haha.

It's possible! It doesn't seem like they're as big over there yet so last year if they went there probably only so many people recognized them and they probably took time to speak, or well, hug them. :naughty:

Ooh when are you going to see them? And I wish you the best of luck with the compotition:thumb_yello:

And I dont even think my friend likes them so she wouldnt have recognised them normaly. I'm not sure, i'll have to ask her about it.

Ooh when are you going to see them? And I wish you the best of luck with the compotition:thumb_yello:

And I dont even think my friend likes them so she wouldnt have recognised them normaly. I'm not sure, i'll have to ask her about it.

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I'm seeing them on August 31st so I have all August to make a poster. :)

I'm also hoping to see them on August 8th on Good Morning America. They do a spring and summer concert series where they bring in artists and they preform a couple songs and have a short interview.

:punk: Summer of Jonas. :punk:

I really hope your friend isn't pulling your leg. :(

I had a friend that I traveled to Europe with ask me over facebook what concert I'm going to. I told him and then asked him what he was up to this summer and he never answered back.... he ended up joining a horrible group called "1,000,000 strong against the Jonas Brothers" and they have some pretty offensive photos on the group. :thumbdown: I'll never understand people. If you don't like someone's music choice why put them down? Also why be so negative and take part in such a group *shrugs shoulders*

Thanks! :biggrin2:

I'm seeing them on August 31st so I have all August to make a poster. :)

I'm also hoping to see them on August 8th on Good Morning America. They do a spring and summer concert series where they bring in artists and they preform a couple songs and have a short interview.

Summer of Jonas.

I really hope your friend isn't pulling your leg. :(

I had a friend that I traveled to Europe with ask me over facebook what concert I'm going to. I told him and then asked him what he was up to this summer and he never answered back.... he ended up joining a horrible group called "1,000,000 strong against the Jonas Brothers" and they have some pretty offensive photos on the group. :thumbdown: I'll never understand people. If you don't like someone's music choice why put them down? Also why be so negative and take part in such a group *shrugs shoulders*

Wow sounds like its going to be great! Your so lucky. I'm glad I live in the Uk for Mika and that, but then I hear about all this JB suff in America and i wish I was over there:boxed: Oh well, they'll come back here soon...or else.

I dont get people like that either. Why can't they just mind their own buisness?:thumbdown: Its alright having your own opinion but lots of people just go over the top. Its not like they're ruining your life or anything!

Wow sounds like its going to be great! Your so lucky. I'm glad I live in the Uk for Mika and that, but then I hear about all this JB suff in America and i wish I was over there:boxed: Oh well, they'll come back here soon...or else.

I dont get people like that either. Why can't they just mind their own buisness?:thumbdown: Its alright having your own opinion but lots of people just go over the top. Its not like they're ruining your life or anything!

Well I hope I win the contest! It would be very amazing. I'm trying to brainstorm about how to decorate my poster. I have some ideas but not many.

I guess we're even then. We have the Jobros and you have Mika. :bleh: We can trade every once in a while if you want. :wink2:

I know what you mean. If you don't like the music then you DON'T have to listen to it, make a nasty group about it, or put other people down for liking them. Everyone has their own taste! I reported one of the photos on the group though because they were making fun of people with Autism and what they wrote on the photo was calling people with Autism dumb when in fact people who have that can be so much smarter than the average human. I found that horribly wrong, but I know with just one person reporting it nothing is going to happen. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

My friend recons she saw the JoBros in London last year or something, and she hugged Nick. I dont know weather I belive her or not but if its true then I'm very very VERY jelous!

B*tch :sneaky2:

But I'm closer to Nick :sad: Oh, I LOOOOOVE Joe's hair in that movie :wub2:

Well I hope I win the contest! It would be very amazing. I'm trying to brainstorm about how to decorate my poster. I have some ideas but not many.

I guess we're even then. We have the Jobros and you have Mika. :bleh: We can trade every once in a while if you want. :wink2:

I know what you mean. If you don't like the music then you DON'T have to listen to it, make a nasty group about it, or put other people down for liking them. Everyone has their own taste! I reported one of the photos on the group though because they were making fun of people with Autism and what they wrote on the photo was calling people with Autism dumb when in fact people who have that can be so much smarter than the average human. I found that horribly wrong, but I know with just one person reporting it nothing is going to happen. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

I'm sure it'll be great what ever you come up with:wink2:

Hmm im not sure about the swap. Mind you Mika isnt even in the Uk right now! So i couldnt swap even if i wanted to!

And making fun of people with Autism is just disgusing. My cousin is Autistic and he deffinately isnt dumb! He's always drawing or writing stories or something like that. He's brilliant. I just dont get how people can be so cruel, just because some people are different to them. Do you have a link to the page that has these pictures on? I know one more person reporting them isnt going to change much but it'll help.

I havnt even seen it yet:( Grr Uk television! And I dont even have the Disney channel so even when it is on i still wont be able to see it!:tears:

Are US dvds different from UK ones? If they aren't I'm going to send you the dvd once it comes out :naughty:

B*tch :sneaky2:

But I'm closer to Nick :sad: Oh, I LOOOOOVE Joe's hair in that movie :wub2:

Fine you can take Nick then. :wink2:

I'm sure it'll be great what ever you come up with:wink2:

Hmm im not sure about the swap. Mind you Mika isnt even in the Uk right now! So i couldnt swap even if i wanted to!

And making fun of people with Autism is just disgusing. My cousin is Autistic and he deffinately isnt dumb! He's always drawing or writing stories or something like that. He's brilliant. I just dont get how people can be so cruel, just because some people are different to them. Do you have a link to the page that has these pictures on? I know one more person reporting them isnt going to change much but it'll help.

Alright well when he gets back to the UK and after I see them on the 8th and 31st we can switch! :bleh:

Ugh I know. I know people who are Autistic and they're not stupid, they're smarter than a lot of people I know.

Here's the link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18883881756

AND surprisingly a lot of the pictures were taken down including that really offensive one... even though they spelled Autism "Autsim." Well then. I'm GLAD some of those photos are down. There's no need for that crap.

BTW Say hello to Rolling Stone baby! :woot_jump:

2695841580_4a38c6f260_o.jpg

It just came out in stores today.

And don't ask why Kevin is seductively grabbing and pulling Joe's shirt and why Joe has ahold of Nick's tie like it's a leash. :lmfao: