The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored so I'm going to post pictures of some of my Jonas Brothers stuff.. not including cds and such

Camp Rock blanket:

HPIM3673.jpg

It's really fuzzy! I recommend it, lol.

HPIM3674.jpg

My pretty bed, lol. That's the toy my sister got me for my birthday by the way.

HPIM3675.jpg

Ooh it looks soft! It has no Kevin though so hmpf hahaha!

Btw, that toy looks like it has a reeeallly long tongue.

Other Camp Rock items...

Party Stuff

HPIM3676.jpg

This just came with the blanket. If you roll up the blanket you can put that around it to carry it and if it's not wrapped around the blanket it's one of those things you can hang in the bathroom to put stuff in.

HPIM3677.jpg

So when is the party?! :naughty:

I forgot to include my water bottle.. woops

*gasp* you forgot your most prized possession! :naughty:

The magazines that I just can't resist buying..

HPIM3678.jpg

The reason I have 2 TV Guides is because my mother and sister bought them for me at the exact same time, lol. The reason I have 3 People magazines.. one for looking at excessively, one for cutting out the AMAZING posters inside, and the last to keep in mint condition, lol. There's a method to my madness.

OOOH just admit it! You have so many duplicates because you're obsessed with them and buy anything with their face on it. :wink2: Hahaha

What's that one beside the Tiger Beat one? Is that the Teen Dream one where one of the posters came from? Is it just all Jonas Brothers and is it still out?

I knooow so many questions hahaha. I'm only trying to buy the magazines that are just purely Jonas Brothers. So I only have a Popstar! magazine that has a few posters, the People magazine and the Cosmogirl one.

and Kevin

HPIM3688.jpg

Another JoBros one I forgot

HPIM3691.jpg

Just two and none with is curly hair hahaha! I have one magazine that has a small poster of his curly hair. Except he was put on the back of the Nick poster so you can have Kevin and Nick on your wall at the same time. That's fine with me though. :naughty:

I do hate how they put posters back to back so you have to choose. I think they should just keep the back white that way you can have double the posters and you don't need to pick. Imagine if you liked Kevin and Nick the same... who are you going to choose? Are you going to be a crazy fan and rotate the poster each day so one day it's Nick then the next it's Kevin? :roftl:

I also like the last poster (the one you forgot about) that has the three of them and mini pictures of them on it. What magazine did that one come in? If you can remember haha.

so i found this mag from 2006, and there was a pic of them, and they looked soooo young!!!! miley cyrus had a pic, and her nose was really big looking

You should see their baby pictures that have been printed in some of the magazines. Soooo cute. :naughty:

i love the jobros :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Awesome! :) Have you seen them in concert or anything?

Yeeeah I can't see myself running after their bus. What's the sense? I could picture myself being the only girl after their Vermont gig running after the bus. Well wait, I think my housemates would probably too except they'd be running after me because I have the keys to my car hahaha. But really what's the sense? They're not going to stop for you and you're just going to end up farther down the road and have to walk back. :roftl:

Well that would be the pessimistic way of looking at it. LMFAO I bet that when you run Kevin would probably be looking out of the back of the bus and say 'Woah! That girl sure can run! Wait what is she saying?.... 'I love Kevin?!' Oh my gosh! Driver stop the bus!!' Then he would run off the bus and when you saw him get off and turn towards you a beautiful song would start playing and you would run towards each other and he'd give you a high-five.

I don't like parking beside people because everyone sucks. :mf_rosetinted: I have dings on my car because people are NOT careful when they park beside me and let their doors slam into mine. It amazes me how many people in this world have no respect.

I've given a couple people door dings, but I usually try my hardest to find them, lol. I usually just have the person paged over the intercom of wherever I am and that works. That's really rude not to do anything though... that would ruin my day :thumb_down:

I think I'm going to move to a city someday and not own a car. Although, I REALLY do want one of those smart cars. Have you heard of them?

Nah.. what's a smart car?

But at least you get to say something. Instead I just forget to speak all together. I'll plan out something quick to say and then I get there and BAM instant silence. :lmfao:

That's true.. but you don't have to carry tissues around with you. Those can get heavy after a while, believe it or not.

:wub2:

:das:

so i found this mag from 2006, and there was a pic of them, and they looked soooo young!!!! miley cyrus had a pic, and her nose was really big looking

I can't believe I threw away all my old magazines right before I started liking the Jonas Brothers, lol. Just my luck haha.. Do you like the way Joe looks when he's younger?

Ooh it looks soft! It has no Kevin though so hmpf hahaha!

Btw, that toy looks like it has a reeeallly long tongue.

At night I'll wake up and think.. Is there a bunny on top of me? No. It's my Camp Rock blanket. :glasses2:

That's because it does, lol. It's a character from Naruto that's JUST like a snake.. long tong and all.

So when is the party?! :naughty:

I'm not quite sure yet, lol. I'll just have to wait until I'm in teh party mood haha.

*gasp* you forgot your most prized possession! :naughty:

I know.. I could almost die..

OOOH just admit it! You have so many duplicates because you're obsessed with them and buy anything with their face on it. :wink2: Hahaha

Yes it's true. You got me, LOL.

What's that one beside the Tiger Beat one? Is that the Teen Dream one where one of the posters came from? Is it just all Jonas Brothers and is it still out?

The one to the left of Tiger bgeat is Teen Dream that has ALL Jonas Brothers and it's the May issue.

I knooow so many questions hahaha. I'm only trying to buy the magazines that are just purely Jonas Brothers. So I only have a Popstar! magazine that has a few posters, the People magazine and the Cosmogirl one.

I try to limit it to when they're on the cover, which I've noticed is quite often, lol.

Just two and none with is curly hair hahaha! I have one magazine that has a small poster of his curly hair. Except he was put on the back of the Nick poster so you can have Kevin and Nick on your wall at the same time. That's fine with me though. :naughty:

I do hate how they put posters back to back so you have to choose. I think they should just keep the back white that way you can have double the posters and you don't need to pick. Imagine if you liked Kevin and Nick the same... who are you going to choose? Are you going to be a crazy fan and rotate the poster each day so one day it's Nick then the next it's Kevin? :roftl:

I had a MAJOR dillema with that actually. The REALLY cute one of Joe that was BEAUTIFUL was on the same one as the Kevin one. My sister LOVES Kevin and wanted that one, but like I was EVER going to give up the REALLY BEAUTIFUL Joe poster, lol. I gave her a different one.. it's on her wall so I couldn't include it in the pictures.

I also like the last poster (the one you forgot about) that has the three of them and mini pictures of them on it. What magazine did that one come in? If you can remember haha.

The magazine that has them jumping, lol. That's the other side to the jumping poster.

u 4got??

well ive got a odd story involving water bottles, actually its not a story, but my mom doesnt let me buy anymore waterbottles, because i always want to buy them, lol:bleh:

I feel stupid because I forgot to take a picture of it, but while I was taking pictures I kept taking swigs of my water bottle. LOL

Well that would be the pessimistic way of looking at it. LMFAO I bet that when you run Kevin would probably be looking out of the back of the bus and say 'Woah! That girl sure can run! Wait what is she saying?.... 'I love Kevin?!' Oh my gosh! Driver stop the bus!!' Then he would run off the bus and when you saw him get off and turn towards you a beautiful song would start playing and you would run towards each other and he'd give you a high-five.

:wub2:

Nah we'd hug. He wrote somewhere that he wants one of those scenes like in movies where someone gets off a plane or train (I can't remember which) and they jump into each others arms. :wub2:

I've given a couple people door dings, but I usually try my hardest to find them, lol. I usually just have the person paged over the intercom of wherever I am and that works. That's really rude not to do anything though... that would ruin my day :thumb_down:

At least you tell people about it instead of leaving it like other people!

Nah.. what's a smart car?

smart-car.jpg

That's true.. but you don't have to carry tissues around with you. Those can get heavy after a while, believe it or not.

:das:

What do you do... carry the whole box? :roftl:

I'm not quite sure yet, lol. I'll just have to wait until I'm in teh party mood haha.

Pretty soon you're going to have all the party stuff up on your walls. : P

I try to limit it to when they're on the cover, which I've noticed is quite often, lol.

They seem to be on EVERY magazine cover. :naughty:

That's why I had to limit it to when it's just a magazine issue that's just all Jonas. :naughty:

I had a MAJOR dillema with that actually. The REALLY cute one of Joe that was BEAUTIFUL was on the same one as the Kevin one. My sister LOVES Kevin and wanted that one, but like I was EVER going to give up the REALLY BEAUTIFUL Joe poster, lol. I gave her a different one.. it's on her wall so I couldn't include it in the pictures.

What happened to getting duplicates of the magazine? :naughty:

OMG OMG OMG i LOVE the jonas brothers!

Im so happy that they are becoming known in the uk. My friend saw them when they supported Avril Lavigne and im SO jelous.

I hope they come back to the Uk soon:(

I've only just recently got into them and I realy realy like them. (not as much as I like Mika tho. Obviously)

They make amazing music, and Nick is realy cute.:wub2:

Oh and Joe is HILLAREOUS!:roftl:

There is a rumour that they will be touring in September here in the UK, however I don't think thats true. There next album is out here at the end of next month, so I think they'll tour December/January personally.

There is a rumour that they will be touring in September here in the UK, however I don't think thats true. There next album is out here at the end of next month, so I think they'll tour December/January personally.

Yer i heard about the September tour aswell but i doupt its going to happen. I hape they come back soon though.