The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

well it was when they first bgan and they were an opening act, and no one knoew who they were,. lol

Ah yeah, that happened to me when Sara Bareilles opened up for Mika. I had never heard of her before but then a while after the gig she was all over MTV.

Did anyone else think there wasn't enough Jonas Brothers in Camp Rock? What the heck?!

Apparently only Joe was casted but he turned it down because his brothers weren't included so they wrote in a part for Nick and Kevin. Sadly my love Kevin had to play the dumb one, but he made me laugh. :naughty:

I love Demi now. I can't wait to see her open up for the boys! I hope she duets with Joe like how they did during the final jam in Camp Rock. It gives me cold chills when I watch that scene, (that's a good thing though it seems. I noticed that I get cold chills when something is sweet or heartwarming like that... it's odd I know. :blink:)

Apparently there's going to be a Camp Rock 2 since the first one had a good rating. Hopefully there will be more Jobros.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent even seen it yet :P

Don't worry..I'm sure it will be on every day for the next month :bleh:

I've watched it every day since the premiere :wub2:

It was the first time I had seen the Jonas Brothers in anything..

Don't worry..I'm sure it will be on every day for the next month :bleh:

I've watched it every day since the premiere :wub2:

It was the first time I had seen the Jonas Brothers in anything..

After I read your first sentence I thought you were going to start picking on them because I know a loooot of people don't like them. :bleh:

And lucky. :naughty: It was coming on four times in a row but I only got to see the first three, and I taped one because I'm not going to have cable in my room in like a month so I'm going to need movies to pop in. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out though.

Btw... I'm :-o

Their Burnin' Up video is number 1 on iTunes and now the song is number 1 along with some Camp Rock songs being in the top 10.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLHgPcZuc

And the guy that hands them the papers, raps and plays other parts in the video is their body guard. How many artists include their body guard in their work? I think that's really sweet haha.

Ah yeah, that happened to me when Sara Bareilles opened up for Mika. I had never heard of her before but then a while after the gig she was all over MTV.

Apparently only Joe was casted but he turned it down because his brothers weren't included so they wrote in a part for Nick and Kevin. Sadly my love Kevin had to play the dumb one, but he made me laugh. :naughty:

I love Demi now. I can't wait to see her open up for the boys! I hope she duets with Joe like how they did during the final jam in Camp Rock. It gives me cold chills when I watch that scene, (that's a good thing though it seems. I noticed that I get cold chills when something is sweet or heartwarming like that... it's odd I know. :blink:)

Apparently there's going to be a Camp Rock 2 since the first one had a good rating. Hopefully there will be more Jobros.

Ah, well that makes sense, although they really didn't give the others much airtime. I thought the scenes with all the guys was the best part.

my friend is really obsessed with them right now. especially kevin. i'm not a fan of theirs, but i think joe is really cute.

Good choice :wink2:

Aw, Haha.

I don't really have a liking to them,but a good friend of mine is good friends with them. She grew up going to church with them in Jersey and stuff and she dated Joe. I'll be in class and she'll like be texting them, haha.

Are you lieing? :naughty:

Did anyone else think there wasn't enough Jonas Brothers in Camp Rock? What the heck?!

I thought that too.. Was I the only one that thought Demi's smile was slightly... scary :boxed:

Kevin was my favorite character! :roftl: He was HILARIOUS and sexy :das:

Yeah, her smile was very distracting to me. I was thinking "Whoa, tone it down!"

And I <3 Nick. He's sucha little teddy bear.

My friend, Cassie, and I were watching it in my room in the dark and whenever Demi would smile my friend would slowly turn her head with this CRAZY smile :roftl: It was scary and hilarious everytime it happened, lol.

I was disappointed that Nick barely even got a part in that movie :sad: At least Kevin's character was funny and got attention for that, lol. I really did love Kevin's part :lmao:

lol sounds almost as scary and hilarious as Demi doing it every five seconds.... ;)

Yeah, Kevin was pretty much the entire comedy humor of the whole show!

:lmfao::lmao:

I laughed histericaly over the whole bird house thing :lmfao: I bought the party set, lol, and Kevin looks AMAZING on the cups! :wub2:

Ah, well that makes sense, although they really didn't give the others much airtime. I thought the scenes with all the guys was the best part.

Heck yes they were. :wub2:

Are you lieing? :naughty:

The girl she's talking about reminds me of Mandy. She grew up with them and went to church with them. She also has a pretty cool song that they wrote about her. I couldn't imagine having a song written about me like that, I'd probably cry haha.

I thought that too.. Was I the only one that thought Demi's smile was slightly... scary :boxed:

Kevin was my favorite character! :roftl: He was HILARIOUS and sexy :das:

I read a review from US Today before the movie aired and they said that Joe needed to smile more and Demi needed to smiley less. I thought that was a bit harsh. :thumbdown:

I was disappointed that Nick barely even got a part in that movie At least Kevin's character was funny and got attention for that, lol. I really did love Kevin's part

I realized Kevin was the first thing that made me laugh in the movie haha.

Shane: "One word.... payback."

Jason: "That's TWO words!"

I'm SURE people are going to be sending Kevin bird houses to their fan mail address haha.

I laughed histericaly over the whole bird house thing :lmfao: I bought the party set, lol, and Kevin looks AMAZING on the cups!

I saw that they have Camp Rock stuff in Target like water bottles, picture frames, framed pictures of Demi and Joe. I got the Camp Rock album (the 2-disc one) and love it.

lol yeah that part was pretty funny. I need to watch it again, cos I was completely hopped up on meds when I watched it the first time.

It's coming on again this Saturday, except when they sing the words are going to show up on the screen like karaoke. I won't be singing. haha

The girl she's talking about reminds me of Mandy. She grew up with them and went to church with them. She also has a pretty cool song that they wrote about her. I couldn't imagine having a song written about me like that, I'd probably cry haha.

Lucky b*tch. :furious: Why can't I grow up with someone that looks like the Jonas Brothers!

I read a review from US Today before the movie aired and they said that Joe needed to smile more and Demi needed to smiley less. I thought that was a bit harsh. :thumbdown:

That's mean, lol. I don't make fun of her THAT much.

I realized Kevin was the first thing that made me laugh in the movie haha.

Shane: "One word.... payback."

Jason: "That's TWO words!"

I'm SURE people are going to be sending Kevin bird houses to their fan mail address haha.

Oh my gosh! That's so weird because Kevin just said that on TRL, lol.

I saw that they have Camp Rock stuff in Target like water bottles, picture frames, framed pictures of Demi and Joe. I got the Camp Rock album (the 2-disc one) and love it.

I work there so I can get a 10% discount :das: I got the blanket, party pack, and water bottle :lmfao:

Tomorrow!! Woo!

Ooooh they posted a blog about it on Myspace except they talked about it being first come first serve at I think 9am.

Lucky b*tch. :furious: Why can't I grow up with someone that looks like the Jonas Brothers!

Have you heard the song Mandy? I like it. :)

Hey you never know! One of your friends could make it big someday and dedicate something to you. : P

That's mean, lol. I don't make fun of her THAT much.

Yeah people had been mean about it. I think the guy just got bored during the movie and he wrote a really crappy review about it.

Oh my gosh! That's so weird because Kevin just said that on TRL, lol.

No way, like the same time I said it? I tell you him and I are destined to be together...

We both have curly hair.

He hates fruits I hate most veggies.

He wants to get married young. I guess his parents got married at 20 and 21 (but I thought they were a couple years apart) and well hello he's 20 and I'm 21 haha.

Whenever I seem to think about him he pops up somewhere whether it's a picture or on tv.

Ahh well I had more of a list going mentally before but I just woke up. I caught like the very tail end of them talking on TRL. :(

Kevin is so perfect. I was reading that he wants a girlfriend and he'll treat her like a princess and he wants to make sure that she can go to as many of their shows as possible. He's just sooo sweet. *melts into puddle*

It would be so perfect though because in less than a year I'll be a pro photographer and I wanted to try concert photography... I could take photos of them and their fans at their concerts so I won't really have a job that'll tie me down to one area and I could tour with him. :wub2: I'll promise him that I won't take many photos of him because that's all they experience day after day is having their photos taken so that's the downside he wouldn't want to date a photographer haha.

I work there so I can get a 10% discount :das: I got the blanket, party pack, and water bottle :lmfao:

Ultra-fan girl hahaha, although wait, Joe did have one of the lead roles and he is your favorite haha.

Really?! :lmfao: For what?

I guess he was shuttling girls around in like a golf cart thing and they stopped him and said it was unacceptable, but apparently there were too many people on the golf cart so that's why they weren't happy.

We're leaving at 20 to 10am so we should get a band.

Did he really say that? :wub2: That's so sweet. My friend thinks he's 'ugly' but I think he's the best looking, really. There's something about him. Maybe it's his height :naughty:

I thought he was 22 :blink:

Have you heard the song Mandy? I like it.

Hey you never know! One of your friends could make it big someday and dedicate something to you. : P

I've heard it live and I didn't like it much, but I'd like to hear the real thing :bleh:

Yeah people had been mean about it. I think the guy just got bored during the movie and he wrote a really crappy review about it.

All the reviews I've read make fun of Joe :sad: One said that when he was outside the window hearing Demi sing it looked more like he lost his iPhone.

No way, like the same time I said it? I tell you him and I are destined to be together...

We both have curly hair.

He hates fruits I hate most veggies.

He wants to get married young. I guess his parents got married at 20 and 21 (but I thought they were a couple years apart) and well hello he's 20 and I'm 21 haha.

Whenever I seem to think about him he pops up somewhere whether it's a picture or on tv.

Ahh well I had more of a list going mentally before but I just woke up. I caught like the very tail end of them talking on TRL.

Kevin is so perfect. I was reading that he wants a girlfriend and he'll treat her like a princess and he wants to make sure that she can go to as many of their shows as possible. He's just sooo sweet. *melts into puddle*

It would be so perfect though because in less than a year I'll be a pro photographer and I wanted to try concert photography... I could take photos of them and their fans at their concerts so I won't really have a job that'll tie me down to one area and I could tour with him. :wub2: I'll promise him that I won't take many photos of him because that's all they experience day after day is having their photos taken so that's the downside he wouldn't want to date a photographer haha.

You are definitely meant to be together! Kevin is definitely the sweetest of the three from what I see. I think Joe's the funniest after seeing his dork impression on Living the Dream. I have nothing in common with Joe... opposites attract? :naughty:

The Burning Up video is on SOOOOON! Don't miss it!

Ultra-fan girl hahaha, although wait, Joe did have one of the lead roles and he is your favorite haha.

He looks SO GOOD on the water bottle and now I can cuddle with him every night :naughty:

I guess he was shuttling girls around in like a golf cart thing and they stopped him and said it was unacceptable, but apparently there were too many people on the golf cart so that's why they weren't happy.

Awwwwww he's so sweet! That's the best thing he could ever get in trouble for :bleh:

We're leaving at 20 to 10am so we should get a band.

Did he really say that? :wub2: That's so sweet. My friend thinks he's 'ugly' but I think he's the best looking, really. There's something about him. Maybe it's his height :naughty:

I thought he was 22 :blink:

Aren't they 15, 18, and 20? I thought that's what it said in People magazine :lmfao: