Mika's Secret Double Life

soangel

Mika's secret double life

By CARL STOURD

Published: 31 Mar 2008

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

Fans of Grace Kelly singer will be shocked to learn today that the famous UK popstar has been leading a double life. Infamous for keeping mum about his sexuality, the star has been outed publicly by his own wife.

"I just couldn't do it anymore. I know he kept quiet out of a desire to protect me, but the pressure is too much," the young woman, who wishes to remain unnamed for now, told us in a exclusive interview.

"I see him on the Tv, and touring the world and all I want is to be there with him. But he wanted to protect me, and so I stay at home. It's putting too much pressure on our marriage.

All I want is to be there for my husband in this important stage of his life. To be able to wake up beside him, to be able to share in his success. Instead I'm lucky to be able to see him one month out of 12."

However, if the news of Mika's wife wasn't surprising enough, fans will be shocked to learn that the 24 year old singer has children as well, 2 little girls who just celebrated their 4th birthday (pictured above with the singer).

"Obviously it's hard for them. They see Daddy on the TV, yet they don't understand why he is not at home. They don’t care about the music, or the fame or anything, all they want is their father.

"Poor Meeks finds it just as hard. He loves his little girls. They’re the most important things in the world to him and everything he does is for them. Every time he comes home, it's with a suitcase full of toys and presents for them, and he lavishes attention on them. But you can tell it's not enough, his heart breaks every time he leaves and I fear he won't be able to do this much longer"

When asked if she was worried about how his fans would react the woman had this to say.

"I know they'll be upset. To them, it'll mean that someone they saw as single, someone they fantasized about, is no longer available to them. And I know they'll resent me. However, all I ask is that they understand. I never asked for any of this. I didn't want to be the wife of a popstar, all I wanted to be is the wife of Mika. The pressure of keeping silent is putting too much stress on him, and on me and our children, and it's no wonder he is getting sick so often. I hope in time his fan base learns to accept me, because I'm not going anywhere"

(I found this while searching online... will post link soon)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic