Mika goes to India!

babspanky

He makes the sign of the cross before his performance in the DVD but I always wondered if that was more of a superstitious/OCD type thing than anything else.

Ah, I remember that now.

Did he do it 3 times? :naughty:

Sounds to me like he wanted to go somewhere secluded. He could've come to Australia if he wanted that. Stayed at HK's.. We could've gone there too.. Ok so maybe not total seclusion.. :naughty:

But her Verandah's a good place to get in touch with your spiritual side.

Actually, we have lots of spiritual places in Australia. As for remote there are few places in the world better than the Northern Territory, there are stunning natural features preserved in secluded areas.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing about Mika being in India reminds me of....

Ricky Martin. :naughty:

Did Ricky Martin ever go back to making music again?:blink:

AH not helping...:shocked:

It seems like if this were true it would have to be a much bigger part of his life that he lets on. He is doing some very advanced poses and practices. This could be true. But i still don't know if all of the pieces are fitting together...:blink:

Actually, we have lots of spiritual places in Australia. As for remote there are few places in the world better than the Northern Territory, there are stunning natural features preserved in secluded areas.

True. He could've gotten in touch with his non-existent Aboriginal side. Learn how to throw a boomerang. Gone walkabout. Got a tan. Worn a lap-lap. Learnt how to do the dotted artwork they do. Spend time in nature with native animals. Play the Didgeridoo! He could've used it on his next album.

Something different:thumb_yello:

babs.... how did you come across this article?

She explained in the Appleman thread yesterday: a co-worker of hers who reads Asian Lite, a publication for professional UK Indians, saw it and then passed it on to her. At first we thought it was about the Indian singer also called Mika but when she scanned it for us we realised it was about "our" Mika.

:roftl: :roftl:

Kind and Fine Wiz wearing Moroccan hat doing YOGA CHICKEN!

chicken.gif

How fitting for this thread and the MFC!

*the picture changes/moves so make sure you "refresh" your screen*

I really hope that the site takes all of it's pictures down. It makes me a bit angry to know that pictures that intimate are being put on the internet for anybody to see without his permission. the more i learn abuot it the more that kind of thing disgusts me. paparazzi suck. :boxed:

Yeah, I hate it when he's not in London too. Not that I would see him, but I just like to know he's there.

He can do all of that, but what's concerning me is that Perez said in his interview that Mika had cut his hair. At the time, I thought, so what? But reading that article, I am thinking, embracing the Hindu way of life? And you know what kind of haircuts the monks have, don't you?

No! No! NO!

not all hindus do. im a Hindu, well i'm a girl, but only when someone dies the sons/close male relatives shave their heads.

wow, i dun know he's really into yoga!:shocked:

i actually know someone go to India as a soul searching, enlightment trip and master his yoga practice for half year!:punk:

India is the place coz it's origin of Yoga!

From Asian Lite.

I hate it when he's far away.

And I hate it when it's the day before April Fool's Day and I don't know

whether to believe you or not! :naughty:

Part of me is very trusting, and thinks this could be true.

The other part of me is a big ol' Cynic, who thinks you're having me on...

*sigh*

I suppose I'll find out eventually... :blink:

dcdeb

And I hate it when it's the day before April Fool's Day and I don't know

whether to believe you or not! :naughty:

Part of me is very trusting, and thinks this could be true.

The other part of me is a big ol' Cynic, who thinks you're having me on...

*sigh*

I suppose I'll find out eventually... :blink:

dcdeb

i'm not in the mood to be patient right now, but i think i believe this one.

Love how i've changed so much. But i don't think its a joke after hearing different things....:blink:

i'm not in the mood to be patient right now, but i think i believe this one.

Love how i've changed so much. But i don't think its a joke after hearing different things....:blink:

I'm just surprised he hasn't mentioned yoga in more interviews. Going to India for a retreat is a really big step for a yoga practitioner. (My yoga teacher's going to India for a few months at the end of this year!) I know Mika mentioned he did yoga in school as part of his singing training, and I've now seen the Mika bendy video on YouTube but still...I feel like we would have heard more.

Still...if it's true and Mika's into yoga, I would love to do a little Partner Yoga with him. :blush-anim-cl:

Arghhh!!!! Yet another reason to be jealous of that boy! I left India when I was 2 months old, and have been waiting 25 LONG years to one day return to the land of my birth... and he goes there for a little YOGA HOLIDAY???!!!! :badmood:

Mika, next time you make plans to party it up in my precious motherland,

TAKE ME WITH YOU, YOU DOE-EYED FOOL!!!!!

(disclaimer: Just Kidding. Have a good time, Mika. :mf_rosetinted: )

yikes:shocked:

well I can't do that, but I used to be a ballerina:mf_rosetinted:

I think as a theme for a mika gig in the future we should all wear Indian garb...or yoga outfits:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

That would be cool!! i have tons of Indian clothes. sigh. if only i was in london or somewhere where he has a gig....

If it's true, I think it's awesome. I would love to go to India.

Maybe yoga helps him be more centered and focused and more able to be inspired and creative.

I'm totally jealous and I hope he enjoys it there. Getting relaxed and rested and experiencing new things is good for his health and mind.