Mika goes to India!

babspanky

He's suffered from panic attacks in the past, and had a breakdown when he was a child. If you are prone to anxiety, you can learn to control it, but it's always likely to return if you get too stressed.

I've never heard of him suffering panic attacks specifically although I suppose he could be anxious as a side effect of something brought on by OCD. He actually seems exceptionally at ease given the way he handles the stress of appearing on stage, giving interviews and being mobbed by hundreds of people at a time.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of him suffering panic attacks specifically although I suppose he could be anxious as a side effect of something brought on by OCD. He actually seems exceptionally at ease given the way he handles the stress of appearing on stage, giving interviews and being mobbed by hundreds of people at a time.

i wouldn't go there :fisch:

Was this a joke? I still dont get it.

Is he not really in India for 'Insperation'?:blink:

Hmmm.

No it was a joke! all of it! lol!

and this kind of "trick" is the kind of "trick" that's what "april fools" is about. You're SUPPOSED to be fooled, not get the trick straight away lol :roftl: *in reply of someone's post who i forgot to multi-quote* so this one gets my thumbs up...grudgingly cos i fell for it. lol!

joke... april fools day...

Oh great, i was just booking my plane tickets over to India.:sneaky2:

:naughty:

No it was a joke! all of it! lol!

and this kind of "trick" is the kind of "trick" that's what "april fools" is about. You're SUPPOSED to be fooled, not get the trick straight away lol :roftl: *in reply of someone's post who i forgot to multi-quote* so this one gets my thumbs up...grudgingly cos i fell for it. lol!

I fell for it too, But where the hell did they get the newspaper article from?

Ive got to give it to them, It was a good'n!:thumb_yello:

Oh great, i was just booking my plane tickets over to India.:sneaky2:

:naughty:

I fell for it too, But where the hell did they get the newspaper article from?

Ive got to give it to them, It was a good'n!:thumb_yello:

a bit of editing and photoshop goes a long way i suppose LOL, but I have no idea where the picture of "Bendy Mika in India doing Yoga" came from lol!!

a bit of editing and photoshop goes a long way i suppose LOL, but I have no idea where the picture of "Bendy Mika in India doing Yoga" came from lol!!

Yeah, bendy Mika was a totally unexpected bonus. :lmao:

And I'll have you know that article came from scratch. It wasn't a quick Photoshop edit. :sneaky2:

Yeah, bendy Mika was a totally unexpected bonus. :lmao:

And I'll have you know that article came from scratch. It wasn't a quick Photoshop edit. :sneaky2:

it even looked like babs scanned it crooked

good thinking!!

bowing.gif

Need to channel some William Sledd here

HEY BITCHES.....:cheers:

:toot:

I knew I was right till Pam's "blog".

Spent the whole DAY searching for it.

:sneaky2:

ME TOO!!! i was like good one, a few things were off for me...till that blog, which like Blue sky i kept searching for..and now i have two exams that i haven't properly prepared for :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Anyway it was absolutely brilliant...Scut...great job :P You really sounded upset lol.....sigh...*thinks now bout u guys LOL at all of us being fooled!* Eveeelll evil ppl :sneaky2: lol.

:newyear:

I knew I was right till Pam's "blog".

Spent the whole DAY searching for it.

:sneaky2::naughty:

she should go into "internet acting" she sounded truly upset

and the virtual oscar goes to............. scut :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I just couldn't stop myself from coming in here every hour to read all the new posts.

Girls, you have done an excellent job! :thumb_yello: Almost fell off my chair laughing!! :punk: