Mika goes to India!

babspanky

You just KNOW that some people walked away from this thread still thinking it was real. :naughty: It will become part of the lore.

Five years from now:

"Remember when Mika went off to India to try to get his head together for his second album?"

"Oh YES, Yogic flying, right? And I never heard anything more about his wife after that either! She must have finally had enough and left him because he was never around for those two little girls!"

You guys are bad. Very, very bad.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just KNOW that some people walked away from this thread still thinking it was real. :naughty: It will become part of the lore.

Five years from now:

"Remember when Mika went off to India to try to get his head together for his second album?"

"Oh YES, Yogic flying, right? And I never heard anything more about his wife after that either! She must have finally had enough and left him because he was never around for those two little girls!"

i just cracked myself up while reading that!

Five years from now:

That was exactly the thought that was motivating me at 4 am to get it finished. :naughty:

Mana and I also had fantasies it would get picked up by the tabloids since they like to paraphrase and regurgitate unsubstantiated stories.

That was exactly the thought that was motivating me at 4 am to get it finished. :naughty:

Mana and I also had fantasies it would get picked up by the tabloids since they like to paraphrase and regurgitate unsubstantiated stories.

you know.. i thought of that... that would certainly prove if they read this forum or not lol i can just see it ... a source close to mika says... lol

:naughty: Lord no, I am a lazy bitch. :naughty:

hahahaha well it does take longer to scan an entire page then scan just part of it... save time ! (but then you have to get off your chair, get the scissors...) you are right, i'm exhausted just thinking about it lol :roftl: :roftl:

Five years from now:

yeah, i did! couple of hours ago so i managed to 'update' some people.. thank God i got a bit suspicious and checked the thread again before making a fuss on polish mfc about Mika going to India... i'm so stupid, it was a nice one though :biggrin2:

Too bad.

I liked the yogic flying thing. Do you think you can get ear infections from it? If not it'd be a nice travelling alternative :biggrin2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We'll have to suggest it next time.

Notice I said next time. :naughty:

Too bad.

I liked the yogic flying thing. Do you think you can get ear infections from it? If not it'd be a nice travelling alternative :biggrin2:

Vi, LOVE your avatar. I knew we wouldn't get told today, either.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We'll have to suggest it next time.

Notice I said next time. :naughty:

maybe next time we can throw in some illness drama, like...i dunno...PNEUMONIA? :newyear:

yarp. but with Mika, you never know what illness he's gonna get. ENT? Pneumonia? deafness? lost limb? heck - why not - WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THEM?!

don't forget the "secret gig" illness between festivals :cool:

So has anyone scanned this story from today's edition of The Sun??:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I couldn't believe it when I saw it!!!

Morons:naughty: They must have read it here:thumbdown:

I think it's April 2nd. All over the world.:naughty:

So has anyone scanned this story from today's edition of The Sun??:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I couldn't believe it when I saw it!!!

Morons:naughty: They must have read it here:thumbdown:

:roftl: That would be so awesome.

Was it really in The Sun, or am I being gullible again?

Too bad.

Haha, I think yogic flying is like levitating...

yarp. but with Mika, you never know what illness he's gonna get. ENT? Pneumonia? deafness? lost limb? heck - why not - WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THEM?!

don't forget the "secret gig" illness between festivals :cool:

Awww, poor Mika. He can't help getting "secret gig" and "before gig" and "any other type of gig" illnesses. *hugs him*

Five years from now:

MFC history!:wub2::naughty:

Babs:

My scanner is in a box, in a cupboard, behind other stuff, though.

From the Apples thread!

You where really convincing with all this details!:naughty:

So has anyone scanned this story from today's edition of The Sun??:roftl: I couldn't believe it when I saw it!!!

Morons They must have read it here:thumbdown:

Too bad.

:roftl::naughty::thumb_yello::lmfao:

--Jack