Mika goes to India!

babspanky

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this one, totally blurry, i cant believe he went with his tamagotchi in africa,lol

sxfa5y.jpg

tamagotchi in africa!!???? I guess you have to look after them, I had one a few years ago and I left it for a week and it died :( Saying that I didn't really like it anyway, but there you go! You have to cater to its every need at least thrice a day, otherwise it dies...Mika must really like it if he has time to do that and be a gorgeously talented pop star at the same time....:roftl:

you know, i read the text again, and it was so cleverly (is that a word?) written... the details were superb ... it was quite believable!

you girls missed your calling in life, you should all be writing for gossip magazines !!! :naughty: :naughty:

indeed they should, indeed they should

African or Indian? Or both? :naughty:

well bab, i'm glad you asked this question.... being the artist that he is, it would be great if he could perhaps have a mixture, to show that elephants, like countries should have no bounderies...

but how can well tell them apart? the head dress on the blow up elephants? i don't know... yasmine will have to work out the details.

perhaps, as a person with opinions, you could give her ideas.

could be your next "project" what do you think?

well bab, i'm glad you asked this question.... being the artist that he is, it would be great if he could perhaps have a mixture, to show that elephants, like countries should have no bounderies...

but how can well tell them apart? the head dress on the blow up elephants? i don't know... yasmine will have to work out the details.

perhaps, as a person with opinions, you could give her ideas.

could be your next "project" what do you think?

Well, their ears are different sizes, here's a little rhyme to help you remember. :newyear:

India's big, but Africa's bigger,

The same as their elephants - easy to figure!.

Well, their ears are different sizes, here's a little rhyme to help you remember. :newyear:

India's big, but Africa's bigger,

The same as their elephants - easy to figure!.

you are very very wise babs!! wow, you impress me with your elephant knowledge! closest i've been to an elephant was at a circus!!!

you are very very wise babs!! wow, you impress me with your elephant knowledge! closest i've been to an elephant was at a circus!!!

I should put that in my sig.

"You'll be impressed with my elephant knowledge!" :naughty:

I should put that in my sig.

"You'll be impressed with my elephant knowledge!" :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: stop it, my entire family thinks i'm crazy!!! :roftl:

we are watching this show about "sexiest musician over 40 on much more music" and they announce john bon jovi as #4 and i cracked up laughing at your sig. they all looked at me like... what so funny about him being #4?

they think i'm nuts now (perhaps they are right!) ... tks bab!

Ok so I'm going to be the dummy of the MFC, I am not reading through 56 pages to figure this out. Is Mika really in India, or was this a Joke?... If so I fell for it and fell hard... I even blogged about it.... If this is true, I am going to feel totally stupid...... HAHAHA...

Angela

Ok so I'm going to be the dummy of the MFC, I am not reading through 56 pages to figure this out. Is Mika really in India, or was this a Joke?... If so I fell for it and fell hard... I even blogged about it.... If this is true, I am going to feel totally stupid...... HAHAHA...

Angela

It's not true, and don't worry you're not the only one who fell for it :naughty:

Angela

it was an april fools joke done by the masters! :winner_first_h4h:

Oh geeze.... I swear I have never fell for an April Fools Joke in my LIFE, Serious.... I used to be the master here, but I can say now, that I will bow down to the masters, I was totally fooled, and now I have to go tuck my tail between my legs and say I was defeated on my blog.....lol.... CHIT......lol...

Angela

Oh geeze.... I swear I have never fell for an April Fools Joke in my LIFE, Serious.... I used to be the master here, but I can say now, that I will bow down to the masters, I was totally fooled, and now I have to go tuck my tail between my legs and say I was defeated on my blog.....lol.... CHIT......lol...

Angela

join the rest of us gullible people...

45F175F10bowingsmileys.gif

yes i have on sum dirty trashy blog but you will understand that i cant possibly post them here, i respect his privacy too much:naughty:

But surely there must be one, just one, that doesn't invade his privacy too much? He's probably wearing a mask, or it's taken from the back or something?

*goes to search :naughty:

He's looking very skinny, I hope he's well and hasn't been drinking the water!

Please, please, someone start a "Mika is in South Africa" thread?:naughty: :thumb_yello:He can be spending some time in a nice game park, doing a bit of a safari....

OMG!!!!! i live in India! do you reckon if Mika's still here??

yeah..it is sort of a custom to shave of your head and walk barefoot in Rishikesh...and theres no tv,computer,cellphones etc there....

OMG!!!!! i live in India! do you reckon if Mika's still here??

yeah..it is sort of a custom to shave of your head and walk barefoot in Rishikesh...and theres no tv,computer,cellphones etc there....

It's a joke, so he probably won't be there, sorry