Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

That didn't occur to me in the slightest. :naughty:

You may need quote.gifhelpquote.gif.

Yeah, I knew I was weird and have strange thought processes, but of all places I thought that I might find someone who had similar "issues" here on MFC....Obviously I was wrong:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I knew I was weird and have strange thought processes, but of all places I thought that I might find someone who had similar "issues" here on MFC....Obviously I was wrong:naughty:

Visit the "I Respect Mika" thread and the "I Don't Care" thread, you'll find strange thought processes there. :newyear:

Touche! I was being indirectly bitchy but you went straight to the point. :naughty:

Indirectly bitchy doesn't quite work for moi, I'm not subtle enough:roftl:

Don't you love how we can write bitch and bitchy as this thing doesn't consider it a "bad" word, like others?:naughty:

Indirectly bitchy doesn't quite work for moi, I'm not subtle enough:roftl:

Don't you love how we can write bitch and bitchy as this thing doesn't consider it a "bad" word, like others?:naughty:

Maybe the admins are dog-lovers?

Is that considered blasphemy in the Appleman thread?

:newyear:

Oooh nice apples Suzy.

You need to get in on plan for the Mika Fan Club North American Mini Tour in the official update thread. It's been upgraded from a van to a proper tour bus. Bab is coming and Sienna is going to drive. :thumb_yello:

Oooh nice apples Suzy.

You need to get in on plan for the Mika Fan Club North American Mini Tour in the official update thread. It's been upgraded from a van to a proper tour bus. Bab is coming and Sienna is going to drive. :thumb_yello:

:groupwave:And I was just about to give this forum a rest....*quickly disappearst to go search for this new up & coming event*

Wow, I haven't posted here in a bit and now I don't know how to start! There's a bunch of stuff I wanted to respond to (for instance, condolences to Suzy on the chicken pox!) but you've all moved on now ad I don't know what to do.

Though I see Vally made a return! Hurrah.

--Jack

Wow, I haven't posted here in a bit and now I don't know how to start! There's a bunch of stuff I wanted to respond to (for instance, condolences to Suzy on the chicken pox!) but you've all moved on now ad I don't know what to do.

--Jack

Just rake it all up again!

Though I see Vally made a return! Hurrah.

--Jack

Thanks Jack. She's much better. We celebrated with a Mommy-and-Emily Day yesterday with shopping and a movie. She resumed her keyboard lessons and ready for school again tomorrow. :cheerful_h4h:

Ok, she sounds either very temperamental or stressed out over something.

What breed is she btw?

A heart problem could mean she's very anxious or nervous about something. So, do you have other pets? Or has there been a change in the household setup etc? Moved house, new resident, new pet?

It sounds to me that until you work out what's wrong, you need to only pat when approached.. So if she attacks when she approaches you, you might need to discipline her. Nothing nasty. Just a little ear flick or pinch. Or the water spray trick.. Then ignore her. I'm not keen on discipline but sometimes it needs doing so that she knows what she's doing to you hurts. It's like teaching a 3 year old not to touch the hot pot on the stove top... So only do it if you absolutely feel you have to.

Or if she's being a bitch because she thinks she can, then you need to completely ignore her and don't spoil her.

Or if she's trying to get more attention because things are changing (new pet, new person in house etc) then you need to talk to her but don't touch her.. maybe give her a toy to play with... But try to keep that bond.

But, knowing the breed and other animals/home situation might help pinpoint the problem a bit more.

She's a "normal" European Short Hair cat (I hope that's the right expression). I don't have any other animals and she just moved here about 6 weeks ago. She lived in a very small room before so she might still suffers from that.

A stupid question: How do I flick her ear? I'll try to remember it the next time. Yesterday morning I was just so shocked that I went to bed again crying :blush-anim-cl: . I really hope her behaviour will improve soon as I don't want to give her away again. I'll go to the vet again tomorrow. Wonder what she will say.

Haeschen sorry about your crazy kitty. I fostered a female cat like that. She was extremely ill and all her kittens caught the same virus and died. She went into heat again before she was strong enough to have surgery. In short her hormones were all over the place so she was a mess.

Hopefully once Amy gets fixed she'll calm down a little bit and her behaviour will become more manageable. Some cats are just perpetually bitchy though. That's why I've never had females until recently because I've never seen that with males myself.

The two females I've had were both purebred because I wanted them to have specific temperaments and they were both pretty true to type. I have an ocicat female now and she's very hyper and high maintenance but would never intentionally hurt anyone.

I already wondered if Amy is about to go into heat again and therefore is more bitchy than usual. I mean I think I could manage a bitchy cat but not one that constantly scares me :blink: . She was really improving until the middle of this week. Then she started to be more aggressive again. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong :blink:

Thanks Jack. She's much better. We celebrated with a Mommy-and-Emily Day yesterday with shopping and a movie. She resumed her keyboard lessons and ready for school again tomorrow. :cheerful_h4h:

Good to hear that Emily is better. You sound like fun as a mother. Shopping and movies can cure many wounds :naughty: .

Oooh nice apples Suzy.

when is it????

it sounds like the right way to celebrate my freedom!!!

it must be a bus. with beds and loads of apple spray!!!:naughty:

i just invite myself into this tour.

sorry girls,

ps:i have to admit something. i dont really like cats, im more a dog person!

sorry, but i had to come clean about it!

do u throw me out now?

Well I am just dropping in mid-conference from Italy to say hi to you all, and to warn you that I have infiltrated the minds of SEVERAL of my conference buddies, who are on their way over to check out MFC.

Thinking that nobody would ever even vaguely consider joining in this personal madness of mine (well nobody my age (with kids) at a lactation conference:naughty:) I was a little freer in my spreading of the MIKA gospel than I would normally be, and now they will be over here stalking me before I even get back to Japan....not hard to find me when my avvie is my photo I guess....

Oh well, they are fun fun gals, and could quite easily fall prey to the Big M's charms.:wub2:

And what have I to do now is find out the news from the week. Mika cut his hair, and went to China...that's it?? Concerts/promos/footage from China to watch?

I have really missed this place. I won't be back properly for another 3 days, but it is nice to at least be in the same time zone as half the forum!!

And what have I to do now is find out the news from the week. Mika cut his hair, and went to China...that's it?? Concerts/promos/footage from China to watch?

Hiya! :biggrin2: There are links to interviews in the first page of the Beijing thread. There was a rumour that Mika was appearing on a Lebanese reality show but it turned out to be false.

He's supposedly on 2 weeks holidays so he should be back this week or next. Jerry has given Fred notice that officialness is awaiting Mika's return.

See you in a few days!

Where did all the apples go...this thread looks like it's been dead for a little bit

Two days ! We have been having a rest! Also, the forum was down for nearly a whole day.

We'll never die, we just don't talk crap every minute of the day like some other threads.

Just every other minute.:newyear:

hello hello !

are they gonna create a NEW thread everytime there is a server problem ?? :blink: why not having one big "server problems" threads and bump it everytime there is a problem ? :boxed: something tells me it's not the last time :naughty: let someone NOT reproach me the fact that i create threads out of boredom or useless threads :sneaky2: half kidding ! :biggrin2:

I feel like opening a nice thread for instance:

Mika sings Same Jeans!

Mika sings Same Jeans, I found this on youtube (insert link) and thought I would share !

What do you think?

I think it's great!

Enjoy!

or

Mika Article!

Here's a funny/interesting/shocking/insert adjective article I found!

(insert link or article that is at least a year old and has had at least two threads about it already)

Time for one of these? :newyear: