Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1427294539_23134935aa.jpg

It's a fortune wheel..what will be the lucky gig? :newyear:

Don't start with that,I've been trying auto suggestion to convince myself he will only cancel one...two...in any case not the one I wanna go to

And btw...I've been drooling around this board for days looking for the threads that once were,and I do mean those without "have u seen this?"

So anyway,I landed here,seems comfy ,I shall impose until I fall asleep on the keyboard

Don't start with that,I've been trying auto suggestion to convince myself he will only cancel one...two...in any case not the one I wanna go to

:roftl:

I'm pretty sure he won't cancel the Paris one, he can't bail on so many ppl

In one time I mean :newyear:

Isn't this what you call to jinx something?

Yeah I've been trying not to do that :boxed: but since I started :naughty:

I think I jinxed :

- the official announcement of officialness

- some of the summer gigs and

- the Paris one

It's a lot isn't it? :boxed:

But I may have kitty soon :blush-anim-cl: so it'll make up for it :naughty:

I'm pretty sure he won't cancel the Paris one, he can't bail on so many ppl

In one time I mean :newyear:

yes well that would be my problem,I don't wanna go to Paris :roftl:

I backed away after hearing it was on Parc des Princes...I am still visualizing World Cup finals and that's too big

yes well that would be my problem,I don't wanna go to Paris :roftl:

I backed away after hearing it was on Parc des Princes...I am still visualizing World Cup finals and that's too big

My feelings about Paris exactly.

About the cancellations, I really don't think that he will cancel anything this time; He's only doing gigs in July, so he should be rested to make it through them...even if he does (and he will!:wink2: ) get sick midway through them

My feelings about Paris exactly.

About the cancellations, I really don't think that he will cancel anything this time; He's only doing gigs in July, so he should be rested to make it through them...even if he does (and he will!:wink2: ) get sick midway through them

50.000 is say...40.000 too many :biggrin2:

I cannot wait to hear the complaints afterwards :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I say we give it a month at least,and if he doesn't show cancellation signs,we may start hoping

I can’t stop thinking about all the festivals in UK this summer.

Wouldn’t he be doing some of them?:blink:

I find it strange if he doesn’t!:cool:

He’s not that big so far and he has a lot of competition from fellow UK artists.

And this the only thread I dare to say that in!:roftl:

Wow, I have not been on here for a while. Work and end-of-the-year stuff has kept me so busy! So busy in fact that I haven't even been able to figure out what to wear to see Katy Perry on Thursday. So I thought maybe I'd ask you apples for help. Yop especially, if she is still around, 'cause if I try to get her an autograph I don't want to embarrass her. :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, so option 1:

greenyellowshoes.jpg

Or with beige (as opposed to yellow) slippers?

greenbeigeshoes.jpg

I'm not going to wear this, but it would be funny.

Or option 2:

pinkblackdress.jpg

With this jacket in case it gets chilly:

pinkblackdressjacket.jpg

:confused: Help me decide, o ye wise apples!

--Jack

Wow, I have not been on here for a while. Work and end-of-the-year stuff has kept me so busy! So busy in fact that I haven't even been able to figure out what to wear to see Katy Perry on Thursday. So I thought maybe I'd ask you apples for help. Yop especially, if she is still around, 'cause if I try to get her an autograph I don't want to embarrass her.

Ok, so option 1:

greenyellowshoes.jpg

greenbeigeshoes.jpg

Or option 2:

pinkblackdress.jpg

pinkblackdressjacket.jpg

--Jack

I'm not really an apple, but I still have an opinion:naughty: I love option 2, preferably without the pink jacket...Let's hope it stays warm.

I think it's really cute:wub2:

I can’t stop thinking about all the festivals in UK this summer.

Wouldn’t he be doing some of them?:blink:

I find it strange if he doesn’t!:cool:

He’s not that big so far and he has a lot of competition from fellow UK artists.

And this the only thread I dare to say that in!:roftl:

LOL! I know it's sort of wrong but... for some reason these words gladden my heart dance2.gif

Wow, I have not been on here for a while. Work and end-of-the-year stuff has kept me so busy! So busy in fact that I haven't even been able to figure out what to wear to see Katy Perry on Thursday. So I thought maybe I'd ask you apples for help. Yop especially, if she is still around, 'cause if I try to get her an autograph I don't want to embarrass her. :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, so option 1:

greenyellowshoes.jpg

greenbeigeshoes.jpg

Or option 2:

pinkblackdress.jpg

pinkblackdressjacket.jpg

--Jack

I like option 2 although aption 1 is also very stylish. Nevertheless I'd go for 2. Have fun at the concert :wink2:

Have I missed anything over the last few days? Not official yet, aren't we? Everything else would have surprised me beyond believe :wink2: .

Amy finally had her surgery yesterday. Fortunately everything went well this time and they also checked her blood. She is perfectly alright. So there's nothing wrong with her heart or anything. Today she is the most cuddly cat and doesn't behave like my Amy at all :wink2: . She has to wear one of these plastic collars which really annoys her but otherwise I think she's ok. The only problem is that she doesn't use her toilet anymore :blink: . Arndt has already banned her from the bedroom because she peed on his blanket last night :naughty: .

I'm a bit worried about my study plans right now. The friend I want to go to Brighton with got her acceptance the day before yesterday and I haven't heard anything from them yet. I'm afraid that I might be declined because I'd really love to go there. I hope I'll get a letter within the next few days. Otherwise I have to think of an alternative. Maybe Reading of something like that. Don't know :blink:

--Jack

Only a part-time apple, but here's my opinion anyway. I think this is really cute. But I'm a sucker for pink, so if it were me I would go for option 2.

Have I missed anything over the last few days? Not official yet, aren't we? Everything else would have surprised me beyond believe :wink2: .

Amy finally had her surgery yesterday. Fortunately everything went well this time and they also checked her blood. She is perfectly alright. So there's nothing wrong with her heart or anything. Today she is the most cuddly cat and doesn't behave like my Amy at all :wink2: . She has to wear one of these plastic collars which really annoys her but otherwise I think she's ok. The only problem is that she doesn't use her toilet anymore :blink: . Arndt has already banned her from the bedroom because she peed on his blanket last night :naughty: .

Glad to hear Amy's alright. Maybe she'll start using her toilet again once the collar is off, it must be really bothering her. One of my cats had to wear one after surgery and all he would do was stand in one place with his head down, collar touching the floor, so I had to take it off.

I'm a bit sad myself. The vet had to put to sleep the last of my four cats a few days ago and I really miss her. I've had her for 16 years. She was the smallest kitten in the litter, but she's survived all her brothers and sisters.

And I can't get a new kitten anymore because I'm allergic.

IMG_1438.jpg

Glad to hear Amy's alright. Maybe she'll start using her toilet again once the collar is off, it must be really bothering her. One of my cats had to wear one after surgery and all he would do was stand in one place with his head down, collar touching the floor, so I had to take it off.

I'm a bit sad myself. The vet had to put to sleep the last of my four cats a few days ago and I really miss her. I've had her for 16 years. She was the smallest kitten in the litter, but she's survived all her brothers and sisters.

And I can't get a new kitten anymore because I'm allergic.

IMG_1438.jpg

I’m so sorry to hear that!

16 years is a long time.

Is it her on the picture? She’s really cute!:wub2:

I’m so sorry to hear that!

16 years is a long time.

Is it her on the picture? She’s really cute!:wub2:

Yes, that's her. She was cute, but she had a loud voice for such a small cat (this breed is related to Siamese cats so that's no surprise). The first time she got in heat she screamed so loud my bf fell of his chair. :roftl:

Yes, that's her. She was cute, but she had a loud voice for such a small cat (this breed is related to Siamese cats so that's no surprise). The first time she got in heat she screamed so loud my bf fell of his chair. :roftl:

I love cats!:thumb_yello:

Oh I'm sad you lost your kitty Kaatje. :tears: She was beautiful.

My cat has Siamese lineage too and she cries like a baby. My friend wondered if she cried like that while I was out because people might call child protective services on me.

Haeschen I hope you get some news from Brighton. I used to live in Reading. It's not bad. Only takes 25 minutes to get to Paddington Station.

Glad Amy is doing better.

Jack I like the pink sash. I was hoping to see Katy Perry in July but she's playing some big ass festival, not a club. Did you see Patrick Wolf is doing some impromptu thing tonight in London?