Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Soooooooooooooooooooo ! Basically, Fantastic Jack got me an autograph inside a drawing that she made with her delacte hands :wub2:

Drawing :

img6230kn9.jpg

img6231gj8.jpg

Bonus (because i'm worth it :naughty:) :

img6233oc7.jpg

And if you're bored and wanna see a perfect exemple of sh*t stirrer (as some used to call ME), go to the Katy Perry thread... Perfect exemple : coming from nowhere, and stirring sh*t. Just like that.

Ooooh la la! Missed this the other day! Fabulous, Jack! Yop - you must be over the moon.... :wub2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, the goodbye threads are only for people who intend to start posting again in the next 24 hours. :ap_rosetinted:

Like me? :ap_rosetinted:

Though I did really leave and would still class myself as left even though I check up every 3 or 4 days.... and as it seems, post every so often.:naughty:

Its certainly more relaxing and less addictive to have "left" :ap_rosetinted:

hey hey !!

from now on, if you see me here, posting something, you're officially allowed to kick me / slap me / bite me / whatever... i'm officially studying :ap_rosetinted:...

see you on june 4th afternoon ! :punk::meow:

Good luck with your studies, Yop. :thumb_yello:

My exams start when yours finish, ain't it lovely. :ap_rosetinted:

Good luck with your studies, Yop. :thumb_yello:

My exams start when yours finish, ain't it lovely. :ap_rosetinted:

Mine probably start when YOURS finish...(the week of June 20th or around there) so I've got plenty of time to slack off until then :naughty:

(What do we call you now instead of your old name? Twat??)

Good luck with your exams all of you!:thumb_yello:

To me it’s a little funny that you have your exams in the middle of the summer, in my country all schools are closing the first week in June and doesn’t open again until late August. Even universities.

Because our summer is so short everyone just goes crazy and lie on the beach or run in the woods for blueberries, after we have taken our little dance around the Midsummer pole of course!:biggrin2:

:pbjt:

Good luck on the exams everyone!

Sienna, my university exams would end in April for the same reason. It gives students 4 months to earn some money during the gap between years as well.

In Australia in my day, the exams were October /November. Then we had the long summer/Christmas break until March when we went back for the next school year. (Uni started a month later than school) Very neat and tidy. Calendar year ends, school year ends, Christmas and summer holidays begin....I miss that.

In Japan the school year ends in March, and you get about 10 days off and the next school year starts April 1st. So the kids get heaps of homework over the summer holidays, because they come at the end of first term, middle of the year. Not good.

Good luck everyone with assignments, tests and exams. Hope they all go really well.

And soangel why are you here??? You said goodbye. You didn't mean it? Well that's a good thing I guess, we are irresistible!!:naughty:

Good luck with your exams all of you!:thumb_yello:

To me it’s a little funny that you have your exams in the middle of the summer, in my country all schools are closing the first week in June and doesn’t open again until late August. Even universities.

Because our summer is so short everyone just goes crazy and lie on the beach or run in the woods for blueberries, after we have taken our little dance around the Midsummer pole of course!

It's winter in Australia now so it doesn't matter when our exams are on. :bleh:

In Australia in my day, the exams were October /November. Then we had the long summer/Christmas break until March when we went back for the next school year. (Uni started a month later than school) Very neat and tidy. Calendar year ends, school year ends, Christmas and summer holidays begin....I miss that.

In Japan the school year ends in March, and you get about 10 days off and the next school year starts April 1st. So the kids get heaps of homework over the summer holidays, because they come at the end of first term, middle of the year. Not good.

Good luck everyone with assignments, tests and exams. Hope they all go really well.

We start the academic year late February then have a week off for Easter then the semester ends with exams in June then we get 3 weeks winter holiday before the start of the next semester which includes a week off mid-way then ends with exams in November followed by 3 months of summer holiday. Having the whole summer off is great but when you're nearing exams after a 14 week long semester you start wishing that assessments were spaced out more in the year and didn't come in big biannual lumps.

And soangel why are you here??? You said goodbye. You didn't mean it? Well that's a good thing I guess, we are irresistible!!:naughty:

I did say goodbye and mean it. I still mean it...:wink2:

I guess since I spent so much time on this place, its hard to quit entirely cold turkey......

But I can do it.... all I need is someone to say I cant :ap_rosetinted:

I guess since I spent so much time on this place, its hard to quit entirely cold turkey......

Was that a request? :naughty:

I know it as a matter of fact that you can't quit this place completely and permanently. Try to prove me wrong, you will fail. :ap_rosetinted:

I agree ST. (I don't know what I should call you, Twatty??)

Come July and Big M action month, they will all be back.... hiding, maybe, but back:ninja:

(Why do we have a TMNT smiley??)

You can't. Even if you could you'd end up coming back to let us know you did. :naughty:

I should be one of those bunkered down with exams, but instead...

I was very flattered that you liked the Katy Perry card I made for Yop. :blush-anim-cl: Katy seemed to like it a lot too, and since I felt rude about just having her sign it and not giving it to her, I decided to do another little piece of art specifically for her that I could send to her myspace.

This is only my second time using Photoshop/a tablet to color, so I feel very accomplished. :winner_second_h4h:

2486849892_1c57ca2856_o.png

(believe it or not, that's the reduced version... the full version can be seen here.)

--Jack

Looks really nice! Especially for a firsttimer on a tablet :biggrin2:

Is it a wacom? :mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes I worry about you. Then sometimes I worry about myself. :naughty:

Very artistic Jack - you guys put me to shame, I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

Ah well, it's a good job we're all different I guess, no good being jealous.

Looks really nice! Especially for a firsttimer on a tablet :biggrin2:

Is it a wacom? :mf_rosetinted:

Yup, a wacom! 2nd time though. I've had the tablet for a while, but never get to use it...

Are you good at tablet coloring, Enfa? Any tips? :wink2:

--Jack

Hey apples!!! How are you all!!!!? Just popping in to say hey. Miss being here, hopefully after schools over I'll be able to catch up on all of whats going on. Although doesn't seem like much is going on

Good luck on the exams everyone!

Sienna, my university exams would end in April for the same reason. It gives students 4 months to earn some money during the gap between years as well.

Ugh...exams... They're such a drag, I can't wait till they're over. I have my last exam on the last day of exams from 7-9 at night! So I'll be taking a French exam while everyone else will be crazy celebrating! :thumbdown:

I was very flattered that you liked the Katy Perry card I made for Yop. :blush-anim-cl: Katy seemed to like it a lot too, and since I felt rude about just having her sign it and not giving it to her, I decided to do another little piece of art specifically for her that I could send to her myspace.

This is only my second time using Photoshop/a tablet to color, so I feel very accomplished. :winner_second_h4h:

(believe it or not, that's the reduced version... the full version can be seen here.)

--Jack

That's really cool Jack! I actually heard her on the radio yesterday for the first time. It was really cool hearing her on the radio rather than on my ipod!

--Jack

Wow, that's brilliant. :thumb_yello:

I'd be jealous if Babs hadn't already given an argument for not doing so. :bleh:

I wonder sometimes if it is time to leave.

I am just so underwhelmed by things, like Mika's new blog.

I mean, it's interesting and I'm glad he did it, but it's people's responses to it that just make me irritated.

Lord knows my life isn't exciting, but others must be duller if they get so excited about a blog and the fact that he is within 50 miles of them or whatever in a city of seven million or whatever.

Help.