Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Well I was actually quite excited about the MIKA blog this morning, and even more excited when I won on ebay in the final 10 seconds of an auction after that. (That sent my blood pressure up for a while)

Then I saw Jack's picture getting famous....all round it's been an exciting, happy day. I probably need to go to another thread somewhere and dance round with CazGirl and Bonjour Mika or something, you'll be kicking me out of this room!!:wub2:

Luckily I will take my happy self back to RL, where I need to take my child to music. See ya!

Hey, you can keep me company here! I like the boy and I am excited.

My picture's not getting famous, ha! She'll have it down by Friday, probably. I've decided I'm going to do a round of sending pics to various musicians on myspace, I want to have a chain of them in their albums section!

--Jack

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You see what he's doing? You see?

He's starving you so that you will be grateful for any crumb dropped!

It's a strategy.

It's the project in full swing. :ap_rosetinted:

That made me elegantly snort my orange juice. :roftl:

He's very clever, I'll give him that. :ap_rosetinted:

It's a strategy.

He reminds me of Canadian politicians. They will let rumours leak out that they are implementing a petrol tax of 5 cents a litre. The whole country is up in arms, wringing their hands, set to riot at the pumps.

When the budget comes down a few weeks later, everyone is so relieved that the tax is only 1.5 cents a litre that they are actually grateful to the government, somehow convinced that they have received a 3.5 cent tax break instead of burned with a 1.5 cent tax hike. :doh:

He reminds me of Canadian politicians. They will let rumours leak out that they are implementing a petrol tax of 5 cents a litre. The whole country is up in arms, wringing their hands, set to riot at the pumps.

When the budget comes down a few weeks later, everyone is so relieved that the tax is only 1.5 cents a litre that they are actually grateful to the government, somehow convinced that they have received a 3.5 cent tax break instead of burned with a 1.5 cent tax hike. :doh:

*Nods wisely

Been away for about 24 hours and missed all this drama.

I like the blog. He needs to do it more often and then it becomes less exciting each time. :naughty:

Jack - love your Katy Perry picture.

Are there only 9 Aussie fans from MFC making noise in Australia?

*Goes to comment on Mika's blog to suggest that the new site contain some of Andy's videos (so we can get even more excited to see hyperventilating MFCers on film)*

I hear that we've been shunned again..

I wonder if he didn't mention us because he can't spell Australia... :poke:

Shunned, yes. I don't know why we allow you in here.

Second thoughts, this is the thread of the shunned. That's why I am here. :ap_rosetinted:

He could always shorten it to 'Aus' or 'Oz'. :ap_rosetinted:

That would be an endearment and Go-Lo would sell out of pink hair bows.

He could always tour and make us STFU..

Been away for about 24 hours and missed all this drama.

define missed?

Did you miss it? awwww.. :tears:

or Miss it.. Phew.. phew.gif

Are there only 9 Aussie fans from MFC making noise in Australia?

if that, actually.. alot of us have stopped because it became quite clear it was pointless and on the brink of begging..

Shunned, yes. I don't know why we allow you in here.

Second thoughts, this is the thread of the shunned. That's why I am here. :ap_rosetinted:

I wouldn't allow me in here. But, luckily, this is a free for all forum.

satuwiz-2.jpg

Happy Birthday Satu!

It's a strategy.

My avatar has been "in the Mika desert" a long time now, so in fact I did mention that hearing from him was like water to us thirsty fans in the Mika desert!!

I fell for the project, hook line and sinker.:ap_rosetinted:

And glad I made someone smirk today Pink :wink2:

My picture is Katy's new myspace pic, vally. And where is Satu?

Anyway, :offtopic: (as though we even have one), I love this boy so much!

n114234_34253925_6228.jpg

n776477888_879731_5622.jpg

15005301320771l.jpg

Whyyyyyyy is he not straight? Well he wouldn't love me then anyway, I guess. And we would be too awkward. But dammit. Too much adorableness.

--Jack

hey hey !!

from now on, if you see me here, posting something, you're officially allowed to kick me / slap me / bite me / whatever... i'm officially studying

see you on june 4th afternoon ! :meow:

Oh, you'll be just on time for my special imaginary birthday party. We can have imaginary cake together then :naughty:.

i dont know if u have been talking about it allready!

but is someone coming to werchter with me?

by the way mika is also (not) coming!!

pleaseeeeee!

Unfortunately not. I'd love to but I guess I need time to finish things for university and stuff as I won't have much time in Autumn before I go to the Promised Land (aka Great Britain).

Which reminds me I need a new one. Just the passport.

I need one too. Mine expires on May 22th. Just enough time for me to get back home.

That hadn't even occurred to me....He's probably coming with BA...Hmmm....STOP PLANTING IDEAS IN MY HEAD!!

See, you're far worse than me, even though I do get excited about the blog (And am not going to apologise for it)

Can you imagine the look of disbelief on his face if he was to get off the plane and sees us all there inconspicously sitting sipping a coffee?Priceless.

If only for that, it would be worth considering, HAhahahaha

Can I join you? I might be able to make it from Jersey to London in no time. I'm so close yet so far away :kaf:

...and Happy Birthday Satu....

satuwiz-2.jpg

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!! Have a nice cake and an apple :ap_rosetinted:

he he he... i did mention Oz, the fact that he was gross and something else i don't remember as a reply comment to this blog

Ok... i was there, i'm not anymore !! see you i don't know when !

SLAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!

Sunny greetings from my holidays to everyone. I'm sitting in front of the window right now and watch another wonderful sunset. Jealous? Haha! The weather's nice and I don't even get a bit of a tan. I've just decided not to wash my hair. Seems to be a new trend. Maybe I can even annoy my holiday company a bit with it :naughty:. I'm going shopping tomorrow. :yay:

Yup, a wacom! 2nd time though. I've had the tablet for a while, but never get to use it...

Are you good at tablet coloring, Enfa? Any tips? :wink2:

--Jack

What can I say? Low opacity, low opacity. :biggrin2: Well, lol, it depends. I colour evrything from cartoony squirrels to realistiv trees :mf_rosetinted: but Im more into the traditional medias/ i've started to suck

Ih! Satus birthday! Congrats!!

By the way, welcome to SuperTwat - can I just call you Twat?

Not that Im going to log in again tho...

Sunny greetings from my holidays to everyone. I'm sitting in front of the window right now and watch another wonderful sunset. Jealous? Haha! The weather's nice and I don't even get a bit of a tan. I've just decided not to wash my hair. Seems to be a new trend. Maybe I can even annoy my holiday company a bit with it :naughty:. I'm going shopping tomorrow. :yay:

Haha! I bet your hair smells less anyway. The trend is called "being lazy."

Have fun on holiday!

What can I say? Low opacity, low opacity. :biggrin2: Well, lol, it depends. I colour evrything from cartoony squirrels to realistiv trees :mf_rosetinted:

Oooooh. So next time I need to color something, I'll just farm the job out to you! Underage foreign labor. :ap_rosetinted:

SuperTwat, I still can't get used to your new name. What else can I call you?

--Jack

My picture is Katy's new myspace pic, vally. And where is Satu?

Anyway, :offtopic: (as though we even have one), I love this boy so much!

n114234_34253925_6228.jpg

n776477888_879731_5622.jpg

15005301320771l.jpg

Whyyyyyyy is he not straight? Well he wouldn't love me then anyway, I guess. And we would be too awkward. But dammit. Too much adorableness.

--Jack

Whoa! I didn't know she made it her actual myspace pic! Nice Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And Happy Bday Satu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::partytime2:

P.S

Off topic but I was looking at all the new smilies and saw that the one with the face that has a "soccer" ball on his head was named "soccer" Why not name it football since the majority of the people on this forum say football anyway? Or does it just show up as soccer on my comp. cause I live here...?

I missed all this too :doh:

And Jack :clap: you're an amazing drawer!

To be serious for a moment, that blog post is quite underwhelming. All it takes is one blog post to have everyone forget that "Team Mika" didn't meet expectations and kept them in the dark for months?

[/color][/color]

That is why, quite honestly, I have a hard time taking all the hurt and anger over the lack of official announcement seriously. People forget all about it the moment he bats his pretty eyelashes in their direction, so it's not worth agonizing over.

Isn't that what you call grudge? :ap_rosetinted:

I think I'm getting bitter :boxed:

And I didn't find his post that interesting , he didn't really told us sth we didn't know/guess

The new website, at least, sounds promising - hopefully it'll mean better communication in future. The "thank you for giving me an excuse to tour South America" is bollocks, though, it's about cost and logistics and every manager knows that. He might as well throw in an Australian tour while he's at it, though.

I wondered about Australia too *blink*

But for the website I prefer waiting wisely and not get disappointed.

It's a strategy.

It's the project in full swing.

I'm not hungry :ap_rosetinted:

When the budget comes down a few weeks later, everyone is so relieved that the tax is only 1.5 cents a litre that they are actually grateful to the government, somehow convinced that they have received a 3.5 cent tax break instead of burned with a 1.5 cent tax hike.

Yeah I heard that before, quite smart isn't it?!:naughty:

And I don't think we know each other but anyway : Happy Birthday Satu!! :ninja:

And I just noticed the new banner *yay* I guess

I should go to bed now, exams start tomorrow for me.

Off topic but I was looking at all the new smilies and saw that the one with the face that has a "soccer" ball on his head was named "soccer" Why not name it football since the majority of the people on this forum say football anyway? Or does it just show up as soccer on my comp. cause I live here...?

What an interesting question :roftl:

As long as it says sth close to the subject it's fine with me, but i do wonder what is the part added to "soccer", why can't it be just "soccer" ?! :blink: