Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

No durians? :naughty:

Why didn't they ban... avocados for example? o.O

Maybe durians are somehow really dangerous.... :shocked::naughty:

But there is no monetary fine for eating a durian. I just wondered why it would not already be in the category of "No Eating and Drinking". :blink:

What else would one do with a durian?

Chase away too eager fans for example? :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kylie Minogue is Pop. I have a respect for her for many reasons. Especially the Australian factor. It's true the majority of her songs lack substance, but that's just typical pop. Same can be said for many pop performers these days.

btw, I'm yet to check out Katy Perry.

Speaking of which...

The company I work for is having a Father's Day Paper Airplane contest today. There is a prize going to the most uniquely decorated paper airplane (you can only use an 8 X 11, sheet of paper, markers, sprinkles, etc).

So I "Googled" a photo of the President of the company and pasted his face x 100 times on my sheet of paper, before I folded it into an airplane.:naughty:

I think I have a good chance of winning. I 'll let you know in 4 hours.

You'll also let you know if I'm fired....:naughty:

Speaking of which...

The company I work for is having a Father's Day Paper Airplane contest today. There is a prize going to the most uniquely decorated paper airplane (you can only use an 8 X 11, sheet of paper, markers, sprinkles, etc).

So I "Googled" a photo of the President of the company and pasted his face x 100 times on my sheet of paper, before I folded it into an airplane.:naughty:

:roftl:

Let's hope he has some sense of humour! :thumb_yello:

Speaking of which...

Good luck at not getting fired. :thumb_yello:

I trust that's not traditional origami? :bleh:

Good luck at not getting fired. :thumb_yello:

I trust that's not traditional origami? :bleh:

Yep. I'm still working... :thumbdown:

:bleh:

Kitekat, I showed a few colleagues your um...paper phallic symbol origami and we agreed that it might win next year - especially in the 2nd part of the contest where we are to see how far our creations fly. We figure this one could shoot quite a distance.

re: Twats, dUcks and tshirts...

(dont want to put up the pic itself, hence the link)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2031/20317997cf1236b654463ebc51f61d013028dc0.jpg

(and now we have to decide who to give it to...:soccer_h4h:)

:roftl: this thread is always educational.

Can I just say I love the things that come up on this thread...it truly is educational...how to be sarcastic, how to make paper...things lol

The shirt I'm wearing to the Ting Tings gig on Monday. I was going to draw a bird (or the symbol for 'giving the bird'), but I am more mature than that and have young kids who look up to me. :naughty: Actually, truth is, only had time to do the iron-on letters...

IMG_1138.jpg

Great shirt! LOL!

Omg. He's a ----head!:naughty: :roftl:

Pffffffft..... HAAAA! You're too funny Suzy!

look what i've found in the cherries today

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

and i thought of you :blush-anim-cl:

I can't believe that's a real cherry! It's perfectly heart-shaped, just how I draw cherries (cos I can't draw) and no cherry is like that in real life.... usually.

look what i've found in the cherries today

DSC00738.jpg

and i thought of you

Yum! Maybe part 5 will involve rose tinted cherries.. *points down*

rosetintedcherry.jpg

umpft:ap_rosetinted:

I can't eat a cherry to avoid cross reactions with my "grass family" allergy

Anyway..did you read Piero Angela's last book "make more children"?..we Italians are like pandas..sorry but I prefer extintion to snotty kids around :naughty:

I haven't read the book. Did you read it?

Our government gives baby bonuses to encourage over-population. I'm rebelling, of course.

I can't believe that's a real cherry! It's perfectly heart-shaped, just how I draw cherries (cos I can't draw) and no cherry is like that in real life.... usually.

Normally, I only see cherries on a cherry ripe wrapper. Speaking of which, I wonder if Blue Sky can post some weird Japanese confectionery with cherries in it for us now.

umpft:ap_rosetinted:

I can't eat a cherry to avoid cross reactions with my "grass family" allergy

Anyway..did you read Piero Angela's last book "make more children"?..we Italians are like pandas..sorry but I prefer extintion to snotty kids around :naughty:

Me too. I prefer others to care about the demographic balance in this country and in the world. I don`t want to have children because I would have to lend them my toys :boat: How did the cherry inspire you and brought you to this topic, Greta?

You know, my cats never thanked me for getting them fixed.. :naughty:

They are too proud you know.. :naughty: