Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, these are reminding me of the STD ones that Graham Norton gave out to his guests in December. I can't remember which ones they were or which one Mika got, all I remember is Mika going on and on about Herpes and wasn't it the same as having cold sores and he had cold sores..........:blink:

Here's the link

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/venereals/

Having looked at them , I think he got the pox.

You beat me to it bab! I saw these at a magic store a few months ago and I was soooo tempted to waste my money on a few of them.

Hugs & kisses to all the apples!!

:snog::huglove:

And handshakes, high-fives, shoulder tapping, hand-holding, blowing kisses, finger-interlacing .... :wub2:

*just no saliva-swapping and tongue - thank you very much* :naughty:

I'm in a silly, giddy mood, and beyond fatigued and sleepy, and should really get my butt in bed. Just needed to post in the Apples thread tonight.

Oh, these are reminding me of the STD ones that Graham Norton gave out to his guests in December. I can't remember which ones they were or which one Mika got, all I remember is Mika going on and on about Herpes and wasn't it the same as having cold sores and he had cold sores..........:blink:

Here's the link

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/venereals/

Having looked at them , I think he got the pox.

Do you know who were the guests on that episode of Graham Norton?

I knew you were a good 'un. :wub2:

Haha...does it show???:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks babs

What can I say, you'd say the same if you saw these kids, they're the most amazing kids I've ever met in my entire life!

Most likely you will get a hug. No kisses for you. I only kiss my friends who i know arent freaked out about it.

Hugs are good. But don't use that as an opportunity to pinch my ass.

Yes and the poo and wee ones. I don't know though, do they have a purpose or are they all just for fun?

:roftl: I love them!

and in the light of all the above said (and continuing hugs/kisses topic) - its definitely safer to limit oneself to just a hug ot a friendly tap on the shoulder....even if its Mika ;naughty;
or is it especialy? ;boxed;

:roftl: How about a friendly nipple cripple??

Hmm yeah, I mean if cold sores and Herpes are linked, where has his mouth been?

If he kisses all his fans and we all get cold sores then there's another connection we can brag about. :wub2:

actually - drinking from the same cup?

Suzy............ :fisch:

Maybe he used a public toilet

To get a drink?? Ewwwww .. How unhygienic..

Hi Apple people! I thought I'd venture into appleland....

About the whole kissing/hugging debate...I tend to kiss people on the cheek (spanish way), but I do find myself more and more not doing so or hesitating, as I often find that I go in for the kiss and people recoil in horror , so I try to assess the situation on the fly and if I'm kind of dubious, I don't kiss.

The one thing that I do find a lot more intimate than a light peck on the cheek though (which in Spain is standard when you're introduced to someone new or meet someone you know) is the hugging business.

To me, a hug is waaay more personal and "intimate" than a kiss like that, so I find it really ackward when people hug me and I find my chest squashed against a stranger.... I find it odd, and something that does take me a lot of effort to accept.

So yes, it does seem to be very much a cultural/habit sort of thing.......Though I will say that I never understood the kissing on the lips thing. To me that is just stuff that you do with someone who you're sexually interested in, and I can't see it as "normal".

Much like me. I'm ok with hugging people as long as it's not a body pressed hard up against theirs type of hug.

I try to keep my boobs out of it if I can. :naughty:

Hugs & kisses to all the apples!!

:snog::huglove:

What?? No groping??

And handshakes, high-fives, shoulder tapping, hand-holding, blowing kisses, finger-interlacing ....

Leg humping?

*just no saliva-swapping and tongue - thank you very much*

That's ok.. I licked your buns before you buttered them..

Hello Apples ;punk;

Hello Rosie!

Hey apples, just popping in to say that I'll be gone for the next 10-14 days on a trip! So you'll have to fill me in on stuff when I get back!

--Jack

IMG_1413-1.jpg

Kata, I totally thought about you today :lmao:

I saw "Hellboy II" and there's this one part where he says something like "Come here you filthy troll."

I laughed so hard :lmfao: And then I thought about your signature :naughty:

End of story.

I saw "Hellboy II" and there's this one part where he says something like "Come here you filthy troll."

End of story.

:shocked: Kata's not a troll!!!

:naughty:

End of story.

:roftl: maybe I should change the text to that :naughty:

It's Sarahlou's birthday today. In case you didn't know, she's lovely.

I don't feel great, not sure if it's mental or physical. Or both.

Far too much lurve going on in here and it never fails to amaze me how people can have an experience together, yet see it so differently.

Poor Jemma got a fractured rib in Madrid, too much pushing.

Where is everyone anyway?

It's Sarahlou's birthday today. In case you didn't know, she's lovely.

I don't feel great, not sure if it's mental or physical. Or both.

Far too much lurve going on in here and it never fails to amaze me how people can have an experience together, yet see it so differently.

Poor Jemma got a fractured rib in Madrid, too much pushing.

Where is everyone anyway?

im here, lol. hey can i have your facebook address please.

u dont feel great? have a journey in Beirut, youll feel better!