Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Haha I always thought Jack was an intruder, because of the mystery that surrounds her (As far as I know it's a her, but we know nothing for sure)

Well I haven't done any genetic testing on Jack to be absolutely certain, but she has slept on my couch so I'm fairly confident of her gender. :wink2:

Yep. My hubby would blush right now with the fond memories of Jack modelling polka dots for us and mine of Jack sleeping on my daughter's pink Barbie bed. :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just gonna be random here and tell all my frequent Apple thread patrons what I found in my mailbox today.

- a blanket (gift from my credit card company)

- Tylenol headache and Migraine pills (free samples)

It's like a foreshadow...

I'm just gonna be random here and tell all my frequent Apple thread patrons what I found in my mailbox today.

- a blanket (gift from my credit card company)

- Tylenol headache and Migraine pills (free samples)

It's like a foreshadow...

Sounds like my days in a Brixton alleyway. Guess some gigs are coming your way. :thumb_yello:

That's what I was wondering and I'm not even sure that much of an explanation is necessary. Until they tell us some bullsh*t story that they muscled their way backstage, a friendship would be an obvious assumption. It's not like Mika is going to ask his favourite Starbucks barista or his postman to write on his blog.

I would like to read a blog written by his postman and the hardships he has to endure, especially around middle of August :roftl:

Where's babs been hiding lately?

Yep. My hubby would blush right now with the fond memories of Jack modelling polka dots for us and mine of Jack sleeping on my daughter's pink Barbie bed. :naughty:

Sleeping in your daughter's room was pretty creepy, Suze. :bleh: Sooooo much pink!

I would like to read a blog written by his postman and the hardships he has to endure, especially around middle of August :roftl:

Hey, that would be both fun and relevant!

--Jack

Sleeping in your daughter's room was pretty creepy, Suze. :bleh: Sooooo much pink!

Hey, that would be both fun and relevant!

--Jack

Yeah, that's my fault. I gave her the autonomy, to choose from my edited selection of paint chips and that's what she ended up choosing. I'm not one to typically fall into gender stereotypes, it just worked out that way because I got creatively lazy since all her other sheets matched best with pink. She's wanting to change it to blue or purple. I'll let you sleep in my son's room next time. Or the "nanny's/guest/grandma" room. Or mine. :das:

:roftl: Unfortunately that would be more of the same psycho fan behaviour encouragement.

"Every fan but you mailed me a birthday present this week and it was so amaaaazing I thought I'd invite Postman Pat here to tell you about it!"

On MSN. Don't worry she has not missed out on any fun facts about Mika.

Kata seems to have disappeared though. :tears:

:roftl: Unfortunately that would be more of the same psycho fan behaviour encouragement.

"Every fan but you mailed me a birthday present this week and it was so amaaaazing I thought I'd invite Postman Pat here to tell you about it!"

A bit like: "Mouhahahah, look what I've got sent: [insert random vintage cominc book cover] - Amazing!!!" :mf_rosetinted:

And Postman Pat :wub2: ..another one of his fav tv programmes? :roftl:

some people call me a bad apple, well i might be bruised but i still taste sweet. Some people call me a bad apple, but I might be the sweetest apple on the tree.

:thumb_yello:

that's the saying I was looking for :)

Why? (Excuse my slowness, just in case) :blink:

well, from next week (start of holidays) to the concert on September 10...:naughty:

going to our house near to the beach :mf_rosetinted: no katy perry spotted there as far as i know :blink:

And you would know :naughty: Trust the KP Fangul :roftl:

indeed i would :mf_rosetinted: same time zone, but different country right now :naughty:

I knew we could count on you, see?:naughty: It will be nice seeing you in sept. But PLEASE don't start a "queuing in the early hours" trend for KP he :roftl:.

Ah, okay, thank you. Apparently I'm not really in the loop. :roftl:

There was no loop :naughty:- I assumed you knew when the KP concert was.

I knew we could count on you, see?:naughty: It will be nice seeing you in sept. But PLEASE don't start a "queuing in the early hours" trend for KP he :roftl:.

ha ha !! this is certainly not the kind of trend i would start !!! and 200 people should be alright for not queuing at obscene hours...

ha ha !! this is certainly not the kind of trend i would start !!! and 200 people should be alright for not queuing at obscene hours...

I know, such a small gig.....:wub2:I really can't wait for it.

Been longing to see her live for aaaaages!!! (all your fault btw as you started my obsession with her):thumbdown: I mean, after Mika, it's not like I have the time or money for another obsession now, TSK TSK!

I wonder why KP doesn't come to Japan. They have been playing I kissed a girl at my gym and at a family restaurant we went to....that's suburban Tokyo, man!!! She's got it made now!!:wink2: 12 million people in this town. That's more than half of Australia right here!! C'mon KP, come to Tokyo!!!