Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

...Ummm. Can anyone tell me what kind of tea did he receive again (in that video where he asks something like "how the f*** do they know what tea I like?"

I can't remember now, i'll ask some of the others......... i know we put in a special Tetley's one from the travelodge though!!!:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Paris ones are crappy, i could hardly see the guy :thumbdown:.

But I heard in one of them today (Any Other World I think) that Kath makes a comment about him wearing an old shirt, and how he should have bought a new one, and it made me laugh :lmao:

Rose's laugh then is also quite funny.

Well the bits on the big screen were quite good!:roftl:

Well the bits on the big screen were quite good!:roftl:

HAha I totally missed this! Yes, that is the problem, at first I tried to film some stuff "normally" but I had to admit defeat and just film the screen :naughty:.

My Paris ones are crappy, i could hardly see the guy :thumbdown:.

But I heard in one of them today (Any Other World I think) that Kath makes a comment about him wearing an old shirt, and how he should have bought a new one, and it made me laugh :lmao:

Rose's laugh then is also quite funny.

Did I? I have no recollection of that!

Here, here....to jog your memory :naughty:

Anything else you forgot about the night? :fisch:

Probably, but not much point in asking me...........I can't remember:naughty:

However, I have just watched that vid and I deny all knowledge..........I know I was standing next to you (and lets face it, we were somewhat tightly packed and English speakers were not in abundance) But I still don't think it is me speaking!:roftl:

Probably, but not much point in asking me...........I can't remember:naughty:

However, I have just watched that vid and I deny all knowledge..........I know I was standing next to you (and lets face it, we were somewhat tightly packed and English speakers were not in abundance) But I still don't think it is me speaking!:roftl:

You don't?! :roftl: I recognise your voice :naughty:. And Rose it isn't, cause she jumps in afterwards.

Kath, it's over, you have been unmasked :bleh:

But if it is me speaking how funny you think I sound like Annie Lennox, she's from Aberdeen isn't she? I am from near Newcastle but have lived in the south of england since I was 18 so have no real idea what my accent is like.

Well she was born in Scotland and then moved to London when she was in her late teens I think. You really do sound like her. Lucky! I bet you can sing like her:shocked:

You don't?! :roftl: I recognise your voice :naughty:. And Rose it isn't, cause she jumps in afterwards.

Kath, it's over, you have been unmasked :bleh:

Well, TBH, it HAS to be me doesn't it as it isn't you or Rose or Abby...........but seriously..............I KNOW I always forget anything I say when I am actually talking TO Mika.............but I didn't realsie it extended to him just being in the same stadium!:naughty:

Well, TBH, it HAS to be me doesn't it as it isn't you or Rose or Abby...........but seriously..............I KNOW I always forget anything I say when I am actually talking TO Mika.............but I didn't realsie it extended to him just being in the same stadium!:naughty:

On examination it sounded like Abby?:shocked: non?

and did i hear someone shout W***** at one point!:naughty:

On examination it sounded like Abby?:shocked: non?

Hmmm...so you reckon it's Abby then? She was standing to my other side (the right), and Kath to my left, so it could have been either...:naughty:...Same family anyway :thumb_yello::bleh:

and did i hear someone shout W***** at one point!:naughty:

Ahem. I must confess that that would be moi. It just came out when I saw Sunshine's face there in the limelight :blush-anim-cl:. Totally unexpected.

Can I claim to have Taurette's Syndrome? :fisch:

Hmmm...so you reckon it's Abby then? She was standing to my other side (the right), and Kath to my left, so it could have been either...:naughty:...Same family anyway :thumb_yello:

Ahem. I must confess that that would be moi. It just came out when I saw Sunshine's face there in the limelight :blush-anim-cl:. Totally unexpected.

Can I claim to have Taurette's Syndrome? :fisch:

Well i don't want to overrule her mum but i'm sure it sounded like Abby:roftl:

You shout whatever you like my love, good to here some attitude!!!:naughty::bleh:

Oh everyone was there. Bab too. I was wearing my LICM hoodie which is a pretty immature thing to be doing, so it could be. :naughty:

But I don't know what Bab looks like, so I'll have to take your word for it...

I saw Suzy and I think I saw Greta (??) and possibly Avoca (again ??), but there were so many people I don't know the faces of, or have seen in other people's pics and don't remember who they are...

There are times when it seems so weird to me that you all know each other so well, and then there are the other times when it seems so weird that I'm over here and don't "know" any of you, when I feel like I do with some of you.

I saw Suzy and I think I saw Greta (??) and possibly Avoca (again ??), but there were so many people I don't know the faces of, or have seen in other people's pics and don't remember who they are...

Oh is it this one?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35317618

You'll notice Sara mentions apples about 2:42 :naughty:

There are times when it seems so weird to me that you all know each other so well, and then there are the other times when it seems so weird that I'm over here and don't "know" any of you, when I feel like I do with some of you.

Yes I always forget that I've never met Deb or Mana and Andrew. Especially since they've all met people that I've met several times.

Oh is it this one?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35317618

You'll notice Sara mentions apples about 2:42 :naughty:

Yes I always forget that I've never met Deb or Mana and Andrew. Especially since they've all met people that I've met several times.

Yes that is the one! Ummm, who is the person Sara was looking at just before she says apples? Cos you turn your head around after that. Is that Bab?

Edit: And who is the blonde with the pig tails standing next to you? And there's a dark haired girl with glasses with square black frames... Is that one of the Spanish girls? Ana?

Yes that is the one! Ummm, who is the person Sara was looking at just before she says apples? Cos you turn your head around after that. Is that Bab?

Edit: And who is the blonde with the pig tails standing next to you? And there's a dark haired girl with glasses with square black frames... Is that one of the Spanish girls? Ana?

Yes - right before Sara says "Apples" she is looking at Bab's (in greyish purple top) singing right into the camera beside Kata (the blonde in the pigtails).

Yes, and the girl with the dark hair and dark rimmed square glasses is Queenie (Ana).

You and Blue Sky and all the other Aussies (and Americans and other Europeans) need to meet up with us in London again. We need to plan this - it's the only place I can think is fair to meet sort of halfway.

Yes - right before Sara says "Apples" she is looking at Bab's (in greyish purple top) singing right into the camera beside Kata (the blonde in the pigtails).

Yes, and the girl with the dark hair and dark rimmed square glasses is Queenie (Ana).

You and Blue Sky and all the other Aussies (and Americans and other Europeans) need to meet up with us in London again. We need to plan this - it's the only place I can think is fair to meet sort of halfway.

I think it's a great idea... (Pipe dream:wub2:)

Unless my personal financial circumstances change dramatically, I can't see this happening... Unless it's maybe in London in 2012 for the Olympics.:naughty: Actually, Vancouver winter Olympics is in 2010 and my sister lives on Vancouver Island... That would probably be more do-able, but I'm not sure that I'd want to come and say Hi in Toronto in the middle of winter...

Unless Mika toured of course:mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm going back over that vid again and putting faces to names... I have a couple more questions if anyone knows the answers. Who is Mrs Claus? And there's a brunette in a red camisole style top... Who is she?

Thanks.

Fouchonnerette (Fanny) is Mrs. Claus. The brunette in a red camisole and red gloves is Mariposa (Marion).

Fouchonnerette (Fanny) is Mrs. Claus. The brunette in a red camisole and red gloves is Mariposa (Marion).

Thanks for that. I never would have worked out Fouchonnerette as I don't know her. I had a feeling that I should have known the girl in the camisole though:doh:

Oh everyone was there. Bab too. I was wearing my LICM hoodie which is a pretty immature thing to be doing, so it could be. :naughty:

Immature or not it's a very cute hoodie!:wub2:

And so perfect for the occasion isn't it?

Amazing!:thumb_yello:

That night was my first meeting with MFC people, I'm not sure how to describe it but it was a very, very special feeling when I said hello to people and we told our names and I was immediately able to recognize them, and they me, we had been talking so much for months.

To “know someone” already the very first time you meet them!

Does it make sense?:naughty: