Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

I particularly like how you are almost told that you shouldn't even be on MFC.

makes you wonder what the **** you're doing here doesn't it?

Oh well :mf_rosetinted:

I'm all packed and ready for adventure now :yay: Not sure I can sleep though, hope I won't miss my flight as usual :boxed:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome home :wub2:

I love how someone said that type of thread just causes conflict. Um, yeah because you come in and start kicking up a fuss about nothing. Why can't people just offer their own opinion without telling those that they disagree with what they should think and do? Then there wouldn't be any conflict and we'd all be happy.

I particularly like how you are almost told that you shouldn't even be on MFC.

And all in the holy name of consensus!:roftl:

Do you have that expression in English?:blink:

makes you wonder what the **** you're doing here doesn't it?

Oh well :mf_rosetinted:

I'm all packed and ready for adventure now :yay: Not sure I can sleep though, hope I won't miss my flight as usual :boxed:

Crazy Moose was looking for you, did she find you?

Get with the programme Yop, Crazy Moose is PinkUnicorn and Kata is in the UK for the weekend.

That's all. :wink2:

If you knew how much I love that expression ("get with the programme") :roftl::roftl:- Never fails to make me laugh. Yes, I am that simple it seems.

Suzy, if you have spots the next thing you'll get is people asking you for ID when you go to a club, haha! :naughty:

Get with the programme Yop, Crazy Moose is PinkUnicorn and Kata is in the UK for the weekend.

That's all. :wink2:

oooooooooook :biggrin2:

worked a lot during these holidays, as NOT planned... couldn't get with anything... i will be back in paris on tuesday, my days should me more relaxed...

Wow, this thread woke up! And Yop is here!

Do you guys think maybe I was too mean in the 1st post of that thread? I really meant to poke fun at myself for being so hard to please and "bored of Mika" than Mika himself. I hadn't realized that I mostly started negative threads lately. :blush-anim-cl: I may have to do a positive one even if he doesn't take me up on my vlog idea.

--Jack

Do you guys think maybe I was too mean in the 1st post of that thread? I really meant to poke fun at myself for being so hard to please and "bored of Mika" than Mika himself. I hadn't realized that I mostly started negative threads lately. :blush-anim-cl: I may have to do a positive one even if he doesn't take me up on my vlog idea.

--Jack

you wanna do a vlog ?? :blink::naughty: didn't read the thread (once again) but i'm pretty sure if you associated "bored" and "mika" in the same sentence without respecting the security distance between the 2 words, you WERE too mean...

--Jack

I have to admit that sometimes I am confused by you, but you are a very funny/honest person and I like that. I mean, everyone has their faults, but I see 'the better part of you' and I thought that thread was very courageous of you. If I started a thread like that people would have come to my house at night and murdered me. :fisch:

--Jack

I don't think it was mean at all! It's kinda true, in some aspects I can understand exactly what you're saying. I replied to it anyway so I won't post it again here. But anyway, I don't think it was mean at all. It was blunt with a tone of fun in it. It's fun to stir up the forum anyway sometimes. Kinda gives a break from the rest of the threads going on.

All in all, I liked your thread:thumb_yello:

P.S. Doesn't someone have a bday coming up???? :)

--Jack

I don’t know if you count me in as a guy in this thread but I’m going to answer anyway.:mf_rosetinted:

No Jack, not at all.

You asked an honest question and you gave me and I’m sure a lot of other peoples something to think about,I appreciate threads like that!

I'm so happy this forum have members like you, who are interested and brave enough to start threads where you wake up our desire to talk to each other about things that have some substance, instead of only the unrestrained worship.

What I know for sure is, if that (the worshipping) was the only thing to meet when I logged in I would have left a long time ago.:wink2:

We need people like you, I guess you can feel ruffled when you have brought up such a sensitive question, I know I would!

Members of the forum reacts to any kind of opinion as if this was a classic theatre, we have our given roles etc.:roftl:

I don't know why, but it's really funny.

You know what to expect at least of some of us!:naughty:

But please never stop starting interesting threads, please!

This would be a boring place if we didn’t have people like you.:thumb_yello:

I can't see it as a negative thread.

Oooh, looks like I missed the latest controversy. Let's see if I can go find it.

As I said to Christine yesterday, my job has kidnapped my life and is holding it hostage... which doesn't leave me much MFC time for the next few weeks. But I'll make time to read a good MFC fight thread! :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Found the thread, only read the first few posts. Pretty funny actually. I assume the controversy started later? I haven't read that far. I think I can safely assume how the drama played out, more or less. Makes me laugh.

I personally also like the blogs, some more than others (obviously); Actually i love the fact that he's making the time for the blogs mainly and to keep in touch...but at the same time I don't mind people criticising whatever they feel like criticising. I mean, it's hardly like I contain my own opinions, hehe...

So I say: no big deal.

There are always people who will take offence of anything that is not the classic "Mika is the best thing everrrrrrrrrr and incapable of any evil" so I wouldn't even think twice about it all.

Like Sienna said: it is actually quite funny.

This is a big forum with all sorts of different people and opinions so it's bound to happen every now and then.