Jordan: Mika my f**king ass – he's a one-hit wonder!!

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jordan jordan my dear, are you suprised that he didnt want to pose with you?

i wouldnt

. Jealous much of him?

Yeh because hes amde his own sucsess and didnt become 'famous' just by taking erm, 'pictures'

:shocked::boxed:

grrrr

rant over.

woo some bitchy comments about jordan & yeah I suppose I can understand it (me adoring Mika like the rest of you) But I do actually like her she seems like a really nice girl to be honest (I know a lot of what she's been through & what she's like as I've liked her for years, I always thought she was a slutty airhead but actually she's not)

But I really find it hard to forgive her for the comments she made about Mika

I didn't see the vid or anything so don't have that to go on but maybe she likes mika & was just a bit miffed he didn't stick around for a photo or something?? I don't know??

I mean who wouldn't wanna have a pic with Mika?? I know I sure would

I have to say though I like jordan my loyalties do lie more with Mika

though he should maybe not snub anyone it's not a great idea & if he does it too frequently he may get a bad reputation, maybe he just was too busy to hang around for a photo I don't know but at least he could explain why he didn't hang around for a photo

it would be a nice gentlemanly thing to do!!

darklight i like jordan too :) I dont think its fair to slag her off for being a glamour model, ok it wouldn't be my chosen career but she has made it work for her and used it as a stepping stone to do further things and create a great life for her family - which i also think she does a great job of being a mother and a wife too.

Ok she had a rant that he didnt have a pic with her, tbh i would be pretty pissed too if every other award presenter had their pic taken with the winner. Who knows though, perhaps he had his reasons...

haha what a dope at least he's famous for doing something creative, i think i'll even send in an angry letter to her advice column, that could be fun!!:)

No! Please don't do that! Mika hasn't retaliated. If his fans do, it will keep the thing going. It's okay to talk amongst ourselves on the forum, but if you send a "Leave Mika Alone" letter to her page, it will give her an excuse to say something else.

It's better to let it lie now. There's an old saying...

"Today's news is tomorrow's chip-paper." I think that's a good saying.

Well she might have inadvertantly done Mika a favour. It's got him publicity to keep the public interested in him while he writes his album. I can't see that anyone with any intelligence will take Jordan's side, plus, Mika hasn't (and won't) retaliate and slag off Jordan. In the end, it's just her seeking attention. I actually don't blame Mika for ignoring her. I saw the clip on YouTube, and all through Mika's speech her and (no hits for donkey's years) Peter Andre (who's he?) were talking behind Mika's back and Peter was scratching his head and looking at the camera like he was bored. So Mika did the right thing! Good for him!!

to say something else.

It's better to let it lie now. There's an old saying...

"Today's news is tomorrow's chip-paper." I think that's a good saying.

I agree with you Marilyn. it may be unfair and bitchy what Katie has said but it at least has kept Mika's name in the spotlight. I worry that people will forget about him during this break. At least this will have reminded people of either why they love him, or why they hate him, either way they are reminded.

I'm sure Mika really does not care one bit about Katie's strop.

i'm not really sending an angry letter don't worry!i've watched the video a few times and i think jordan was pretty cold towards mika first day, and when he was making his speech she was busy yapping and giggling behind him, so if anyone was being rude it was her i think...anyone agree?

I used to be fairly indifferent towards Jordan and Peter, but having watched a bit of their documentary (why? why did I do that??) and seen a clip on youtube of them making Harvey say the F word and then laughing......

I feel so sorry for those kids..

I agree with you Marilyn. it may be unfair and bitchy what Katie has said but it at least has kept Mika's name in the spotlight. I worry that people will forget about him during this break. At least this will have reminded people of either why they love him, or why they hate him, either way they are reminded.

I'm sure Mika really does not care one bit about Katie's strop.

Yes, and for once, it forced the media to mention that Mika had won some awards! Usually, thay ignore that little detail! Absolutely no mention was made, last year, about him winning those four music awards. There wasn't even much said about him winning a Brit award! That makes me more angry than what Jordan said about him! The fact is, it got his Capital Awards mentioned, and that suits me fine, and Mika won't be loosing any shut-eye over Jordan, that's for sure!

darklight i like jordan too :) I dont think its fair to slag her off for being a glamour model, ok it wouldn't be my chosen career but she has made it work for her and used it as a stepping stone to do further things and create a great life for her family - which i also think she does a great job of being a mother and a wife too.

Ok she had a rant that he didnt have a pic with her, tbh i would be pretty pissed too if every other award presenter had their pic taken with the winner. Who knows though, perhaps he had his reasons...

I've no idea I don't know what's going on in Mika's head nobody does but him hey ho whatever at least one thing is he hasn't made any snide remarks about her which to be honest makes him slightly better doesn't it

• 2 weeks later...

I found this blog that talks about this "incident" with the jordan girl....

http://latest7.co.uk/articles/2008/04/22/mikas-dark-secret/#comment-575

it is an extremely negative blog. PLEASE do NOT go on there bashing and using foul language.... i don't want mfc to be known for that. it doesn't help anyone or solve anythig.

your thoughts people?

I found this blog that talks about this "incident" with the jordan girl....

http://latest7.co.uk/articles/2008/04/22/mikas-dark-secret/#comment-575

it is an extremely negative blog. PLEASE do NOT go on there bashing and using foul language.... i don't want mfc to be known for that. it doesn't help anyone or solve anythig.

your thoughts people?

Aside from being extremly negative, I think she has a right to be angry. But she is referring to HER personal experiences with Mika. Although, she poses somewhat of a point when she pretty much says Mika WILL do press and photos as long as he's paid for it (I am right, correct me if not) - but those examples are coming from what she saw herself 2 times. And how he didn't pose with her prolly was the final straw in the coffin, so to speak.

IN ALL HONESTY, sometimes Mika CAN come off as being a little unappreciative aswell. With awards and such (like the Grammy's, for example) I remember reading something from him that said "oh, I dunno if I'm going to it, it's just a TV show" or something along those lines. And that time he ducked out of Kanye's party cause he "didn't like the music". Mika should have been honered Kanye invited him - giving Mika exposure to many American artists. I mean, he could have atleast LEFT, without complaining about anything, you know? BUT, we ALL have our flaws, don't we? :D