I just KNEW you would love them :das:

We're white pants pervies, and we're proud of it:mf_rosetinted:

Mika can't help being so drop dead gorgeous, as he points out on this pic

big_mika_4.jpg

I am if you are!!

Perfect in every way......:wub2:

I'm off to bed to dream about the whiteness of those trousers:wub2:

Night Night Anouk

hope you feel better tomorrow, I may have excited news about the wedding!

:huglove:

I am if you are!!

Perfect in every way......:wub2

I'm off to bed to dream about the whiteness of those trousers:wub2

Night Night Anouk

hope you feel better tomorrow, I may have excited news about the wedding!

:huglove:

Thanks dear! I hope to have some news for you as well. I'm looking forward to it! Sweet Meeks in white pants dreams for you (and me...) and see you tomorrow!!! :huglove:

mika13ge9.png

Ooh thanks!

*Thinking naughty-ier thoughts*:naughty:

(Is that even a word?? Oh well:mf_rosetinted: )

I'm glad I can do something for you :thumb_yello::naughty:

But I have to leave now, it's already 1:39 AM, far too late. Again....

See you soon! :huglove:

IMG_0337.jpg

That's the very first picture that I ever saw of Mika...:wub2:

Me too! I had just bought the CD because we played it at work and I LOVED it, and I was thinking, "His music is so effing amazing that there's no way he can be good looking. That would be too unbelievable." Then I looked at that picture inside the CD cover, and thought "Oh sh*t, he's gorgeous." And now here I am on the MFC, having teeny-bop moments over the Mikagasmic pics. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

It makes me sad to think that he thinks he's ugly! :no:

I could cry...

wanna read the whole article where mika says he think he's ugly? i posted it as a blog on myspace

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=34419481&blogID=340212581&Mytoken=B25ACB88-428F-4B79-83C7A8D9394061F447518792

I think he is very insecure, and needs a lot of love:wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

I wonder if he's still that insecure, though. He can't possibly think he's ugly anymore. Sure, maybe he has bad days where he thinks, "Ugh, I look like crap. I hope no one takes my pic today." But so many people think he's beautiful. Getting told that over and over has to help his self-esteem.

Me too! I had just bought the CD because we played it at work and I LOVED it, and I was thinking, "His music is so effing amazing that there's no way he can be good looking. That would be too unbelievable." Then I looked at that picture inside the CD cover, and thought "Oh sh*t, he's gorgeous." And now here I am on the MFC, having teeny-bop moments over the Mikagasmic pics. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

I wonder if he's still that insecure, though. He can't possibly think he's ugly anymore. Sure, maybe he has bad days where he thinks, "Ugh, I look like crap. I hope no one takes my pic today." But so many people think he's beautiful. Getting told that over and over has to help his self-esteem.

Hahah! We thought the same thing! "It would be too good to be true for him to have great music, be a cool guy, and good looking." I'm so glad we were wrong:naughty:.

I certainly hope his self-esteem is up! I just got finished reading the whole article about an hour ago. It made me feel so sad. It's one of his more serious ones...But it made me adore him even more, if that's possible! One of a kind. Truly:mf_rosetinted:.

Hahah! We thought the same thing! "It would be too good to be true for him to have great music, be a cool guy, and good looking." I'm so glad we were wrong:naughty:.

I certainly hope his self-esteem is up! I just got finished reading the whole article about an hour ago. It made me feel so sad. It's one of his more serious ones...But it made me adore him even more, if that's possible! One of a kind. Truly:mf_rosetinted:.

Haha, I know. I'm still amazed that he can be talented, kind, charismatic, intelligent, and gorgeous but...he does it every day!

This article was serious, but I like seeing different sides of him. Makes me feel better about being made fun of in school, the OCD, etc. It's nice to know that even though he's amazing, he's also human, and been through things that we can relate to. And just look how far he's come!!!

mika18jo1.png

Dear MIKA:

Please stop being so damn wonderful, so damn charming, and so damn good looking. I used to have a life before you, you know. :sneaky2:

Signed with love,

-Mana

(Mika, I'm only kidding, please don't stop...more, more!)

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Mika you are effin, frickin beautiful inside and out.:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

That article made me sad, but also made me so proud of him, for all he has overcome.

It also made me so proud of his mom for being strong and knowing what was best for her child.