Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

and there's this one, this was in the link i don't think she posted it? AMAZING

U1978P28T3D1980350F326DT20080409164.jpg

so does the haircut make him look younger or older???

I think younger.

It looks really good on him :wub2: He's so beautiful :wub2: I loved the old hair, but his new hair is really :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u1978p28t3d1980365f326dzx9.jpg

LOL!

See the heart on his shirt? Look at my avatar haha...:mf_rosetinted: haha:D

Ah and he is really....:wub2: I want to hug him.

Thanks for the pics!

He is sooo IDUNNOWHAT!BUt he just makes me soo much better everytime I see him on a picture.Especially when he is smiling.

Ow...he is like sunshine, or dunno. But he has something...

LOL!

See the heart on his shirt? Look at my avatar haha...:mf_rosetinted: haha:D

Ah and he is really....:wub2: I want to hug him.

Thanks for the pics!

He is sooo IDUNNOWHAT!BUt he just makes me soo much better everytime I see him on a picture.Especially when he is smiling.

Ow...he is like sunshine, or dunno. But he has something...

what would he do without the MFC?!:roftl:

:shocked

He is.... then who do I have with me then... did you make another clone Karen and are not telling anyone.. if you did ... well he's mine then.... :wink2

He looks the spit of Mika, Mica and Harry though

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

I'm very confused now... he tried to come to Morrison's and pick me up after work yesterday and got chased by customers cos' they thought it was the real Mika. Had to jump in a nearby Taxi... thank god for taxi ranks..... am off work today so don't have to answer any odd questions from work colleagues

:thumb_yello

*Joins madness for awhile lol*

Well.........................there was a throw back that we had, not quite exactly the same, he had a few flaws, no scar and no speck in his eye and the hair wasn't quite so curly, go and check, it could be that one, he did escape from me and Anouk. If you promise to take care of him and love him unconditionally, even if he does get moody, you can keep him:thumb_yello

Hi girls!

Sorry that I wasn't here yesterday, Mica was a bit ill so I had to take very good care of him. Fortunately he's feeling much better now, and he's able to have his chickenmeals again:thumb_yello:

ButI guess one of our trials managed to escape...... I thought we've lost him, but now he's found. Karen already said it, but please take good care of him, he's a very sensitive person. I'm sure you'll be very happy with him :wub2:

Karen, tell Mika please that I love his new haircut!! Mica has a new haircut too, and again, they look so alike. I'll post a pic for you, so you can see it yourself!

I have to make Mica a new cup of tea, the poor guy can't miss any single second of his trashy television shows, so I'll be a good girl and get him some tea now:wink2:

Anyway, here's the pic with Mica's new haircut

mikanewhair3.jpg

:shocked:

Well that's really uncanny that is..... my Mother decided he needed a trim yesterday so she cut Meeks hair....

U1978P28T3D1980356F326DT20080409164.jpg

He really likes it ... but I'm not so keen .... yet :blink:

Have had a lovely two days just me and him - Oh and annoying brother but we've locked him in the closet - he's ok though as long as he has his laptop :thumb_yello:

Oh and I've decided to call him Michael but it's Meeks for short ..... he seems to like that :wub2:

Neither of you could be bothered to name him - so he was getting abit of a complex - feeling very unloved - he's all happy now though... :mf_lustslow:

See

U1978P28T3D1980357F326DT20080409164.jpg

Have to go to work tomorrow - but Mum will be home from 1.00 pm to look after him

:shocked

Well that's really uncanny that is..... my Mother decided he needed a trim yesterday so she cut Meeks hair....

He really likes it ... but I'm not so keen .... yet :blink

Have had a lovely two days just me and him - Oh and annoying brother but we've locked him in the closet - he's ok though as long as he has his laptop :thumb_yello

Oh and I've decided to call him Michael but it's Meeks for short ..... he seems to like that :wub2

Neither of you could be bothered to name him - so he was getting abit of a complex - feeling very unloved - he's all happy now though... :mf_lustslow:

See

Have to go to work tomorrow - but Mum will be home from 1.00 pm to look after him

Glad to hear that he's doing great now he's with you!!

And... he wasn't unloved, but we're busy making another clone, and when we had a break for some tea, we found out that he dissappeared. I thought he looked (and looks) really great, and so did Karen, but we needed another clone for Gat. So when we're making that, he walked away. I guess he'd already planned to find you:thumb_yello: You're made for each other!!

And I have to give you a warning; PLEASE LOOK AFTER HIM AT ALL TIMES, keep an eye on him, he's very gorgeous and others will see that too. My neighbour already tried to steal Mica, and I don't want that happening to you. So watch him closely. Take him with you whenever you can (but tomorrow that'll be a problem, he gets totally mad with all that chickenmeals at your work :lmfao:) and if you're not able to take him with you, make sure he's safe. It would be a great disaster if you lose Meeks:boxed:

I have to say I love his haircut! Your mother did a great job!

So What do you think of my boy's new hair cut????? I couldn't say anything about it last night, he told me to keep it a secret, so I had too really didn't I? I didn't want him getting moody again, after what his mood has been like after his trampoline accident the other day! I love it! I wasn't sure at first but it's growing on me, not so nice to run my fingers through though, prefer it a bit longer for that, here's a pic of the old hair. I have kept a lock of the old curls for old times sake:thumb_yello: Glad "Meeks" has settled in Laurel, look after him or he will get very moody, did you check the scar and speck?

9april6.jpg

Oh dear Karen, yes I apologize, your poor table has taken a beating lately.

Ohhh my sweet Harry.............:wub2:

That's ok Katy, as long as you make sure me and Mika are not in when you and Harry are abusing that poor table:wink2: Harry does seem very happy lately, you must be doing something right:thumb_yello:

You know I am such a bad bad bad fan.... I look at that and think what wonders he must be able to do with that tongue of his :blush-anim-cl:

My excuse is I'm in my dirty 30's :roftl:

*Jumps in Cold Bath fast*

:wub2:

Sorry for posting so much but I'm just catching up!! I know Laurel, those thoughts are not only in your head, it's that first bit isn't it, where he puts his head back:wink2: :naughty:

OMG!! I'm off to run around in the cold rain

He really likes it ... but I'm not so keen .... yet :blink:

Have had a lovely two days just me and him - Oh and annoying brother but we've locked him in the closet - he's ok though as long as he has his laptop :thumb_yello:

Oh and I've decided to call him Michael but it's Meeks for short ..... he seems to like that :wub2:

See

This whole clone thing confuses me..is that Mika..or not?

Hey guys, I just found this video...

I dont know if it's been posted yet, so if you guys have seen it then It's probably been posted already.. It's mika and yelle! short but good haha

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25406303

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing :huglove: , it's so Funny "mais vas yyyyyyyyyyyy" j'adore :thumb_yello:

He really likes it ... but I'm not so keen .... yet

See

Actually we did name him, he was called Holbrook, but you can call him Meeks:thumb_yello:

This whole clone thing confuses me..is that Mika..or not?

That clone belongs to Laurel and he's called Meeks, Anouk has Mica and I have the real thing, Mika:thumb_yello: And Harry is another clone that live with me and Mika.

I think I'm confused too and I was the one who cloned them!!!!

That clone belongs to Laurel and he's called Meeks, Anouk has Mica and I have the real thing, Mika:thumb_yello: And Harry is another clone that live with me and Mika.

I think I'm confused too and I was the one who cloned them!!!!

so is it the real Mika though???

That wasn't me that posted that comment about Mika's tongue earlier in the day ..... nope not me .... no way would I say anything like that ever .... :blush-anim-cl:

Errrrr ... yeah .... it was my brother .... he has a secret Mika fetish :fisch:

:wink2: