AHAHAAHA!:roftl: This is my favorite so far. They're all hilarious!

First thing I've read today.. omg.. so worth getting up for.. :roftl:

thankyou, thankyou...*bows*

Well id buy it:thumb_yello:

Although it may not be your best idea to share it with mika, mmm i wonder what he d think, id love to see his reaction if he happened to open this thread and the mikagasmic right now!

i thought it was pretty much up Mika's humour street lol?

You should be the Official(or is it the "Unofficial"?:blink: ) Story Teller for the MFC... :punk::naughty:

xDDD seen my custom user title? :fisch:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! The last comment in this thread!!!! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14214&page=24 :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my life!!!

Right-o girlies, it's been a laugh but im gonna have to go now! Night!! x x x

I said that id love to see his reaction to reading that right now:roftl: OMG!

Im off soon too, loadsa driving tomorrow bye bye

OMG!!!! The last comment in this thread!!!! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14214&page=24 :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my life!!!

Right-o girlies, it's been a laugh but im gonna have to go now! Night!! x x x

:shocked: Now that's just terrifying.....

(Shouldn't that go in the Photoshop Thread instead?:boxed: )

OK, good night! :wink2:

Mika: Oops, it's past Zorro's feeding time! *fiddles with tamagotchi and goes to leave the room*

John: MIKA! This is your fanclub we're talking about! Aren't you gonna do something?!

Mika: There are some things more important than work. Feeding your tamagotchi is one of those things. *leaves*

John: :mad3:

:naughty: That explains a lot.

while we're all waiting....i got a bit crafty and just finished a Mika Video to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! Tell me what you think! I'll post it in a few places, because i don't really want to start a thread:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it

yay!

while we're all waiting....i got a bit crafty and just finished a Mika Video to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! Tell me what you think! I'll post it in a few places, because i don't really want to start a thread:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

yay!

YAAAY!!! It's on YouTube now!!! *does a dance* :punk:

yay!

:mf_lustslow: Oh I love this! I like how it starts black and white and then gets all colorful. And it fits the music really well.

:mf_lustslow: Oh I love this! I like how it starts black and white and then gets all colorful. And it fits the music really well.

Thank you:)!

It will probably be my last for a while (they're a bit frustrating to make lol), so i hope people like it!

Wow. You're so talented!!

That's amazing!!! :wub2:

:shocked: thank you!

It was a bitch and a half to to make in some places, and it's not completely perfect, but i think i'm happy with it! It's really great to hear that from others though!

thanx again!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

yay!

:thumb_yello: Love it!!! That must've taken you ages to do.

:lmfao::lmao::roftl:

Hahaha...that's hilarious.

Well it was!!! the picture where it turns to color first was obnoxious, along with the ending, but i think it turned out alright.

lol, glad you like my lauralai-ism though:biggrin2: :bleh:

:thumb_yello: Love it!!! That must've taken you ages to do.

i've been working on it for a few minutes at a time here and there for a few weeks. today was my first day of spring break, so i decided to finish it- thank you! glad you like it!!:blush-anim-cl:

Let's play "We are official".

Ok, so now we are official.

:blink:

hm, nothing happens.

hm.

:roftl:

Oh jeez guys i dont know what else to write...gimme a scenario!

How about you write a story called "The MFC Is Now Official". It's fiction of course. :newyear:

cardboard mika stand ups

How nice of you to bring punching bags. :newyear:

Exactly.

BTW, do you think we should get a nice man-stripper?

How degrading.

Where'd the female strippers go?

:newyear:

while we're all waiting....i got a bit crafty and just finished a Mika Video to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds! Tell me what you think! I'll post it in a few places, because i don't really want to start a thread

yay!

Your videos are awesome, I especially like the B&W in the first one. :thumb_yello:

i think Jerry could do it ? you know, popping out of the cake, singing "Happy Officialness to you Mr MFC... poopoopidoo !" :mf_rosetinted:

I demand a front row seat to that. :das:

i've been working on it for a few minutes at a time here and there for a few weeks. today was my first day of spring break, so i decided to finish it- thank you! glad you like it!!:blush-anim-cl:

Aw, great job! I wub fan videos. :wub2:

yay!

WOW !!! Lady G ... these videos are AMAZING !!!! :punk: Thank You !!!:wub2:

WOW !!! Lady G ... these videos are AMAZING !!!! :punk: Thank You !!!:wub2:

Aw, great job! I wub fan videos. :wub2:

Your videos are awesome, I especially like the B&W in the first one. :thumb_yello:

Thank yooooou! I'm glad you all liked it!

It might however, it could also come true if we're offical next friday (since it just said friday...:naughty: I didn't know of which week I was dreaming)

That's true. It could be Friday the 13th of April, 2020. :naughty: