• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww...that is really horrible. I've gotten strep throat but not tonsilitis. Yuck.

I only ever get mild cases... never the pus coated ones

At least we get to cancel our uni appearances. (I didn't go today either). :yay:

I went today.... didn't find out placements (find out on monday) but got the 'offical' placement book.

Even that manages to be offical :yay:

And I cancelled every other day this week

I use these when waiting for Mike. They're useful for while we're waiting for official news.

officialsudokusu9.jpg

0452287960ia6.jpg

Haha!!! That's awesome

well time for bed for me, it's 2am

I'm guessing it's just aussies on now so good right to you all!!!

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official :blink: We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate :yay: And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza :yay: And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on :yay:

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official :blink: We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate :yay: And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza :yay: And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on :yay:

mmmmm atrange dream- its like good- but has weird bad parts haha

looks pretty real for me :naughty: :naughty:

I want flowers not chocolate, in case Mika is reading this, :newyear:

Kata, there is no way on earth that he could mistake you for someone else, darling. :newyear:

So we are officially not there yet? Guess my new favourite smilie will actually be relevant by the time we get there :newyear:

:roftl:

It's kinda scary, but I actually had a dream about the MFC being official

We all recieved our tickets for the secret gigs without even ordering them and they were delivered with a box of chocolate And then when we got there, Mika made his way round to every single one of us before the gig to say something personal. He had a list he tried to hide that he was looking at and then he said something sweet and relevant to each of us. Sadly he got me confused with someone else on the list and talked about how hot it was in Ibiza :yay: And then there was a backstage party of course, but we could only get invited if we knew an insider, but we all knew someone, so there was 8000 people there sharing 2 bottles of champagne and then we spent the rest of the night complaining about that...and about the fact that they didn't even know we preferred a different kind of chocolates than the ones delivered with the tickets...and about Mika only spending 5 minutes with each of us and so on :yay:

Sounds familiar. :naughty:

And which end is the Top End of next week - the beginning end or the start end?

:thumbdown:

I was wondering the same thing: what the hell is "the top of the week"? It's sounds even more obscure than the previous "ASAP". :blink: