MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any official officiality confirmation yet?

nc13lv.jpg

no... we are waiting for the top of the week.

not sure which week though :naughty: :naughty:

(i have this image of freddy pushing the "send and receive" button

constantly)

I don't know about a couple of months but Suzy and I have been talking about getting a van like the one Mika arrived in at the Kool Haus and hitting up a few North American shows next time.

If he does a more extensive tour like he said he wanted to in Toronto we wouldn't have to go all the way across the continent or anything crazy. There should be quite a few shows in the northeast of Canada and the US.

If the next album does well in Canada he could have 4 or 5 shows just in Quebec and Ontario.

:naughty: No, this is why I've always been pro having an official fan club. This is one of the main benefits of most fan clubs and I hope since Jerry is in the industry in the US he's well aware of it.

Getting front row through general admission was great while it lasted, but it's becoming more trouble than it's worth. This is a good compromise and you can get the best of both worlds.

Suzy and I bought the first 5 tickets for the Kool Haus last time and if we buy the first 5 tickets at a future presale we should be in the front row too - minus all the freezing our buns off and battling with security and queue jumpers.

The Roadtrip sounds good to me, count me in for the van! Wohooooooooooo

Same here. If you look at what some other artists' official fan clubs have

in terms of "benefits" -- well, that's what I would want for us. Access to

primo tickets before the general public, *information* (about tours,

recordings, appearances, etc.) in advance of the general public, perhaps

giveaways... And given Jerry's history, artists he's worked with in the past,

I'm hopeful that we might have similar benefits here. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

It'd also be lovely for the fanclub members to have access in on the soundchecks before the shows. :D

I really hope that you're all correct and that we get that sort of benefit!!

That would be fantastic.

is there any official officiality confirmation yet?

nc13lv.jpg

Oh what a cute little squirrel. :wub2: I LOVE them! There are tons of them in the park next to my house and I never tire of watching them.

My dogs don't share the love though, they would love to eat them and try their best...Luckily though, the little ones are faster:roftl:.

Oh what a cute little squirrel. :wub2: I LOVE them! There are tons of them in the park next to my house and I never tire of watching them.

My dogs don't share the love though, they would love to eat them and try their best...Luckily though, the little ones are faster:roftl:.

John doesn't like squirrels....they keep stealing his nuts...:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think we are ever going to be official. Maybe they are waiting for the Oldings to die off because Mika can't cope with us.:roftl:

:shocked: THATS why its taking so long!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

We wont go without a fight :sneaky2:

WE....have been ready for a loooong time already!:roftl:

Yeah, we've been ready for ages and ages... but we are waiting so patiently :mad3:

As for the "official" statement -- really, it'll come when it comes. Don't

fret over it. Didn't you ever hear the saying, "A watched pot never boils"? :naughty:

dcdeb

Hm, well acording to Data from Star Trek a watched pot actually boils in excatly the same time as a pot you don't watch. And I belive EVERYTHING Data says....:naughty:

...it's hard NOT to think about a pink elephant if you're told not to think about it

elephants_85.gif

Well NOW I'm thinking about the elephant! Damn it! :roftl:

All aboard the Mika Fan Club mini tour bus!

Oh, my God that would be so much fun! Make the arrangements, save a seat for me! I think I can persuade Sienna to come too. I think this one will do:

bus.jpg

I don't know about a couple of months but Suzy and I have been talking about getting a van like the one Mika arrived in at the Kool Haus and hitting up a few North American shows next time.

If he does a more extensive tour like he said he wanted to in Toronto we wouldn't have to go all the way across the continent or anything crazy. There should be quite a few shows in the northeast of Canada and the US.

If the next album does well in Canada he could have 4 or 5 shows just in Quebec and Ontario.

:naughty: No, this is why I've always been pro having an official fan club. This is one of the main benefits of most fan clubs and I hope since Jerry is in the industry in the US he's well aware of it.

Getting front row through general admission was great while it lasted, but it's becoming more trouble than it's worth. This is a good compromise and you can get the best of both worlds.

Suzy and I bought the first 5 tickets for the Kool Haus last time and if we buy the first 5 tickets at a future presale we should be in the front row too - minus all the freezing our buns off and battling with security and queue jumpers.

Count me in too! I had better start saving now!

Oh, how much fun would that be? We could take a couple of months out, and be the "groupie bus", following the Big Mother Bus:roftl:

Mind you, that's easier said than done. If you were to do the following, everone would just have to be on the bus, waiting for the mother bus to go, no hanging around the stage door or anything.

I mean, I had my car at a few of the gigs last year, but sometimes their bus was parked underground, with a separate exit, so you couldn't see when they left.

Not that we were going to follow. We had our Travelodge rooms booked. :naughty:

Mind you, that's easier said than done. If you were to do the following, everone would just have to be on the bus, waiting for the mother bus to go, no hanging around the stage door or anything.

I mean, I had my car at a few of the gigs last year, but sometimes their bus was parked underground, with a separate exit, so you couldn't see when they left.

And nothing could keep us from our travelodge rooms...I am taking shares in them!:naughty:

Yeah, we've been ready for ages and ages... but we are waiting so patiently :mad3:

Hm, well acording to Data from Star Trek a watched pot actually boils in excatly the same time as a pot you don't watch. And I belive EVERYTHING Data says....:naughty:

Well NOW I'm thinking about the elephant! Damn it! :roftl:

Oh, my God that would be so much fun! Make the arrangements, save a seat for me! I think I can persuade Sienna to come too. I think this one will do:

bus.jpg

mikafanclubbus.png

:naughty::das:

It'd also be lovely for the fanclub members to have access in on the soundchecks before the shows. :D

What a great idea!

i think i'd be really happy even if we just had exclusive pre sale access. Where have pre sales been announced before on here?

I don't think it was officially announced here, I found out about it here, but there was a presale for Amsterdam (next july).

Nearly right - fratricide!

ah, there you go!

It usually works, or just about:naughty:

Hmmm...true...ok, I suppose that we could just bribe the mother bus driver so he'd keep us posted...or arrange for him to hook our van up to the mother bus, so the'd automatically tow us away with them when they moved... :roftl:

I'm getting excited already:punk:.

mikafanclubbus.png

:naughty::das:

YEAH! The whole bus must have the logo in HUGE letters. That would be so hilarius. Then we must have someone to come along and film the whole trip. Then we would surely win a lot of awards for best documentary. :roftl:

YEAH! The whole bus must have the logo in HUGE letters. That would be so hilarius. Then we must have someone to come along and film the whole trip. Then we would surely win a lot of awards for best documentary. :roftl:

:lmfao: OG, that would be the best! and like all these crazy mfcers and it's like

the journey to the concert. A MFC documentary.

:lmfao: OG, that would be the best! and like all these crazy mfcers and it's like

the journey to the concert. A MFC documentary.

I lost myself even in my own city, fim me and I'll assure you'll laugh:naughty:

ask what I did to reach Glasgow:roftl: