MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my God that would be so much fun! Make the arrangements, save a seat for me! I think I can persuade Sienna to come too. I think this one will do:

bus.jpg

Absolutley!

Let’s go for the biggest vehicles!:naughty:

I can drive!:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: OG, that would be the best! and like all these crazy mfcers and it's like

the journey to the concert. A MFC documentary.

You'd have to start with

Buying the ticket. An MFC documentary

YEAH! The whole bus must have the logo in HUGE letters. That would be so hilarius. Then we must have someone to come along and film the whole trip. Then we would surely win a lot of awards for best documentary. :roftl:

Haha, Kata and I did have an A4 size laminated MFC logo that we put in the car window last Nov/Dec, on our roadtrip.

Absolutley!

So you have a driving licence for bus? See we have it all covered soon :punk:

Andy Fluffingtons brother could put in on tape!:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

i think i'd be really happy even if we just had exclusive pre sale access. Where have pre sales been announced before on here?

They have announced presales a few times on mikasounds and Mika's myspace, but not often enough.

I don't think we are ever going to be official. Maybe they are waiting for the Oldings to die off because Mika can't cope with us.:roftl:

Oh NO! Mika MUST love his Oldling fans! :tears:

Walking to the bus. A MFC documentary

I'd be willing to conduct the personal member interviews :thumb_yello:

THE MFC TOUR BOOK

dcdeb

Haha, Kata and I did have an A4 size laminated MFC logo that we put in the car window last Nov/Dec, on our roadtrip.

O, this brings back memories.....:wub2:

I remember you coming down the street in Camden in the car, showing the sign!:roftl:

I have to get one of those and put in the plane-window next time I go to a concert! :punk:

I feel the mother of all projects coming soon :naughty:

And I was the one that came up with the idea! Finally an idea people like! :punk:

But there's accualy one girl in the chat room now so I shouldn't complain....:wub2:

O, this brings back memories.....:wub2:

I remember you coming down the street in Camden in the car, showing the sign!:roftl:

That was the one, Kata changed it into a PFC one :naughty:

I loved that sign. :roftl:

So Sienna, you're really driving? Otherwise we'll have to hire Simon the Bus Driver. I don't think I could commandeer a vehicle that big.

All aboard the Mika Fan Club mini tour bus! :yay:

I don't know about a couple of months but Suzy and I have been talking about getting a van like the one Mika arrived in at the Kool Haus and hitting up a few North American shows next time.

If he does a more extensive tour like he said he wanted to in Toronto we wouldn't have to go all the way across the continent or anything crazy. There should be quite a few shows in the northeast of Canada and the US.

If the next album does well in Canada he could have 4 or 5 shows just in Quebec and Ontario.

Oh, my God that would be so much fun! Make the arrangements, save a seat for me! I think I can persuade Sienna to come too. I think this one will do:

bus.jpg

Count me in too! I had better start saving now!

Mind you, that's easier said than done. If you were to do the following, everone would just have to be on the bus, waiting for the mother bus to go, no hanging around the stage door or anything.

I mean, I had my car at a few of the gigs last year, but sometimes their bus was parked underground, with a separate exit, so you couldn't see when they left.

Not that we were going to follow. We had our Travelodge rooms booked. :naughty:

OG, that would be the best! and like all these crazy mfcers and it's like

the journey to the concert. A MFC documentary.

Absolutley!

Just when I thought there was nothing to be excited about...this would be awesome! I'm in fo sho! Just hope when and if it happens - it's not January or February.:thumbdown: Mika - please save these months for Australia not North America....thanks. :original: