The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

well it's 11:11 again, must go and get my beauty sleep. Think the beauty fairy has deserted me recently!.

Nighty night xxx

Night Shari:punk: And all the other because I am going to bed too. Here in Holland it is already a quarter past midnight!

Have to help out in computerclass tomorrow morning with the 5 year olds. Must keep my head clear....

Sleep well and don't let the bedbugs bite!:wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well it's 11:11 again, must go and get my beauty sleep. Think the beauty fairy has deserted me recently!.

Nighty night xxx

Aww Shari - you are beautiful, fairy visits or not! And sweet and kind and ... great taste in pop stars too!!!:wub2:

SweetMikaDreams to you! xx

Night Shari:punk: And all the other because I am going to bed too. Here in Holland it is already a quarter past midnight!

Have to help out in computerclass tomorrow morning with the 5 year olds. Must keep my head clear....

Sleep well and don't let the bedbugs bite!:wink2:

Wel trusten sweet AMP! xx :wub2:

Evening all!

Guess you'll all leave now I've arrived, just to get my paranoia racing.LOL!

Vicky, I know you've gone but, your Mika pics are driving me crazy!Ha ha! I had some weird dreams last night after the one you left yesterday.

Ahh I see weealx. I was in the conversation of NHS bashing too. Dementia, yes I feel I'm hitting it lately. Have to write everything down now!

bottom of page 64 shari

Evening all!

Guess you'll all leave now I've arrived, just to get my paranoia racing.LOL!

Vicky, I know you've gone but, your Mika pics are driving me crazy!Ha ha! I had some weird dreams last night after the one you left yesterday.

Hi rose, hope all is well, perhaps you ought to go to the docs,(no chance at wendis' surgery), and get something to calm you down.:thumb_yello:

oh you are beginning to sound like daughter of cybergranny :roftl:

She's doing a fine job .... someone has to! Because while Kath's away...weealx will play. :sneaky2:

Hey mamac you are confusing me with someone else from a different thread. :thumb_yello:

Hi mamacatt, weealx and Rose. I was watching vids of Mika and he is so *sigh*. Vicky's pictures don't help either, do they?:naughty:

Hi Candi, you good today?

afraid pics don't do it for me:thumbdown:

Hi mamacatt, weealx and Rose. I was watching vids of Mika and he is so *sigh*. Vicky's pictures don't help either, do they?:naughty:

Hello Candboys! Vicky's pix are the proverbial gasoline on the fire!:blush-anim-cl:

How ya doin' Rose Penguin??:thumb_yello:

Hi Candi, you good today?

afraid pics don't do it for me:thumbdown:

Sorry, weealx, can't help you there.

I went to a planetarium with my son's school field trip. It was very interesting but I was tired as it was. Then, I found out my eyesight must be getting worse. The stars were difficult to see.:thumbdown:

Boy, you all have been chatty! I am back from the doctor's visit. I am going to have to read back to see the conversation Sat. night!

It was insane! :shocked: As soon as the sweet 16 thread opened up, the posts started flying in at an incredible rate - such a fun group of people!:thumb_yello:

It was insane! :shocked: As soon as the sweet 16 thread opened up, the posts started flying in at an incredible rate - such a fun group of people!:thumb_yello:

Darn it! To think I missed all the fun because I was working on cleaning up duplicate files in my iTunes. :shocked::sneaky2:

that is the quick witted humour of us Brits,

I have had a thought to get mika to tour down under next year, you can all do a calander for his birthday/christmas, that will get him on a longer tour :thumb_yello:

Sorry, weealx, can't help you there.

I went to a planetarium with my son's school field trip. It was very interesting but I was tired as it was. Then, I found out my eyesight must be getting worse. The stars were difficult to see.:thumbdown:

after a recent visit to a planetarium I had to visit the opticians, as I could only see stars in front of my eyes. dangerous places these. :thumb_yello:

Darn it! To think I missed all the fun because I was working on cleaning up duplicate files in my iTunes. :shocked::sneaky2:

Better luck next time, I guess Candboys. You can still have a chuckle reading back!

weealx, why are you talking about DownUnder?

We are NorthAmericans on here at the mo.:thumb_yello: I think. Which makes us UpOver, i guess...

And please explain the calendar theory you have...:thumb_yello:

afternoon everyone!!!

:P

had a very nice thing written up in the paper and it was do with my profession!

my name was mentioned! yay!!

My three erm "Jobs" are starting to go in strides!

ie: My Pharmacy Job

My PR (MIKA fan club and choir advertising....I like to call it a job because I take pride!)

and Composer!

life is Grand wooot!

how is everyone today???

Hey Weely,MamaC and CB.Good to see you all.

I haven't been to a planetarium since I was a kid, loved it. Must take my niece and nephew one day, that'll be great.

afternoon everyone!!!

:P

had a very nice thing written up in the paper and it was do with my profession!

my name was mentioned! yay!!

My three erm "Jobs" are starting to go in strides!

ie: My Pharmacy Job

My PR (MIKA fan club and choir advertising....I like to call it a job because I take pride!)

and Composer!

life is Grand wooot!

how is everyone today???

Hello El!!!

Double Woot for you - glad all is going so well! :thumb_yello:

Which of your 3 jobs got you the write up in the paper?