Men's Hairstyles

IngievV

'70s natural

Look like: Mika

Messy but under control, this style is for funky, pleasure-seeking individuals who live for the weekend. Only attempt this look, however, if you have very curly hair naturally. See your stylist for long, all-over layers, then use a shampoo specifically meant for curly hair at home. Try a volumizing shampoo if your curls tend to go flat. When your hair is dry, tame your natural wildness by finger-combing gel through your hair to define individual locks.

Face shape: Oval

What it says about you: You’re always up for fun and your life mantra is to go with the flow.

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends_150/188b_fashion_men.html

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha, MG! Why would they put it as "70s natural"? It should be more like "the forest of curliness" lolz, he looks a bit more rectangular-ish on the pic thats in the booklet in LICM, but looking at the many pics I've seen (well, I've only seen him in pics) he looks more oval-ish. BUT he's MIKA the one and only!!!!! That reminds me- me and my friend go out sometimes (usually on the weekends) and while we're walking, we look for "Mika CLONES", its fun, we pick out all the men that have curly hair we've seen and compair them to a Mika pic in my handbag (I bring it around with me for good luck-lolz) I KNOWWWWWW I'm weird!!! But no ones normal! :roftl: - by the way this is a post of total randomness. :mf_rosetinted: