• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha thank you!:blush-anim-cl:

im from a little boring town near london, aren't i lucky?:roftl:

how are we all then? ( i've been lurking im afraid so i feel like part of the group already~ haha! you're stuck with me:roftl:)

Well...if you live near London, yeah, you are lucky! :naughty:

Of course you're part of the group! And we're glad you do! :wink2:

Well...if you live near London, yeah, you are lucky! :naughty:

Of course you're part of the group! And we're glad you do! :wink2:

aww thanks :blush-anim-cl:

i know im lucky, hop on one train and im in london

come home mika! ( i can't go anywhere else for a conert! my mum wouldn't let me!):naughty:

aww thanks :blush-anim-cl:

i know im lucky, hop on one train and im in london

come home mika! ( i can't go anywhere else for a conert! my mum wouldn't let me!):naughty:

ahh hello & welcome to the mad house ahem sorry Mfc:naughty: I'm sure you'll love being a member i sure do

I think i may need to be surgically removed from this site one day lmfao :lmfao:

ahh hello & welcome to the mad house ahem sorry Mfc:naughty: I'm sure you'll love being a member i sure do

I think i may need to be surgically removed from this site one day lmfao :lmfao:

:roftl: tha can't be good.

i can see that happening to me:naughty:

Lazy little boy :naughty:

he is lazy. if you knew my dream last night...it was histerical.

he was at his concert, outside in the parking lot sitting in Yasmines car. And for some reason she had a little baby boy. Like 2 years old.

And mika was trying to take care of him it was HISTERICAL.....hes was like...."ahhh! YASMINE! WHERE ARE YOU!? He wont stop crying! And hes leaking, and hes gross and wet all over!"

he was so distraught. So i found him and i helped him with the baby and made it stop crying.

then some lady was like.....MIKA! YOUR ON STAGE AT 5:00! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??! and mika couldnt read his swatch, so he said to me "QUICK! READ THIS! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" and i said...."OH MY GOSH ITS 5 AFTER 5:00!"

So i had to take care of yasmines baby. AND HIS TAMAGOTCHI. as he went on stage. But it was ok, i sat in the front. hehe.

And me and mika had a happy little bonding experience, no? :floor: