Mika acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall

sariflor

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so please, no fainting, this is not reality :mf_lustslow: (not yet anyway), but I was thinking today how fantastic it would be if Mika did an intimate, acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall?

I'd be there like a shot...Such a great place, and it would totally have the right atmosphere for one of his "unplugged" style shows, like what he did at the London Eye Fiat gig.

I enjoyed that show SO much, it was amazing to hear him with Mikey and Martin and playing a real piano for once with no added "extras", that I'd just love it if he did this.

And what better place than the RAH?:wub2:

So, if you read this Mika: go and organise it:roftl:, and please make it soon!!

What does everyone think?? :punk: Wouldn't it be excellent?

this is how i look like when i think about a gig like that :mf_lustslow:

well, to tell you the truth i'm pretty sure he's gonna do it at one point. i also believe he wore the orange polo in china as a secret message to tell us he loves mfc. so, when the right time comes and we'll be all gathered in Royal Albert Hall you'll be able to say 'he wears my t-shirt and plays where i tell him to play' :biggrin2:

He should do this venue, Vix and I are going to see Ididna Menzel in "Chess" there on May 12th I expect to bump into him there casing the joint out and sussing where inflatable Big Girl is gonna fit. :mf_rosetinted: oops I mean :newyear:

this is how i look like when i think about a gig like that :mf_lustslow:

well, to tell you the truth i'm pretty sure he's gonna do it at one point. i also believe he wore the orange polo in china as a secret message to tell us he loves mfc. so, when the right time comes and we'll be all gathered in Royal Albert Hall you'll be able to say 'he wears my t-shirt and plays where i tell him to play' :biggrin2:

couldn't agree with you more

YES!!!! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA!!!!

DO IT MIKA!!!!...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!

EVEN IF PPL SAYS YOU THINK YOURSELF BEIGN A BIG DEAL FOR DOING A GIG THERE!!!!:wub2:

should we make a petition...:mf_rosetinted:

bumpeeteebump

viajenavidad310.jpg

from the back!