Mika acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall

sariflor

Sari you have no idea for how long I've been wishing this!! I love Royal Albert Hall, and I would love So SO much to see Mika performing in it!! You know, on friday The Fratellis are making a gig at the RAH and I'm litterally dying for not being able to see them there! :tears:

Btw, I can see it happening, one day soon, and when it will, I'll be there!:blush-anim-cl:

i dont really listen to the fratellis so i dont really knwo what your missing....sorry.....:roftl:

but yes! - i will be there too, like nothing ever before!!!!!!!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be amazing. I hope he does it! I think, in that Live Lounge show near Christmas, at Jo Wiley (or whatever her name is's house) he played a lovely, slow, accustic version of Relax. It was gorgeous! I'd love to hear him do more accustic arrangements of his songs. He has the talent as a musician, and as a singer, to do it really well.

It would be amazing. I hope he does it! I think, in that Live Lounge show near Christmas, at Jo Wiley (or whatever her name is's house) he played a lovely, slow, accustic version of Relax. It was gorgeous! I'd love to hear him do more accustic arrangements of his songs. He has the talent as a musician, and as a singer, to do it really well.

can someone post on his myspace to come to this thread?????????? DO IT!

Ok, so please, no fainting, this is not reality :mf_lustslow: (not yet anyway), but I was thinking today how fantastic it would be if Mika did an intimate, acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall?

I'd be there like a shot...Such a great place, and it would totally have the right atmosphere for one of his "unplugged" style shows, like what he did at the London Eye Fiat gig.

I enjoyed that show SO much, it was amazing to hear him with Mikey and Martin and playing a real piano for once with no added "extras", that I'd just love it if he did this.

And what better place than the RAH?:wub2:

So, if you read this Mika: go and organise it:roftl:, and please make it soon!!

What does everyone think?? :punk: Wouldn't it be excellent?

I'm thinking I should start a petition for Mika to do this in Oz... on Happikali's verandah of course! :naughty:

I would love to see Mika do an acoustic gig... that would be pretty sweet...

I'm thinking I should start a petition for Mika to do this in Oz... on Happikali's verandah of course! :naughty:

I would love to see Mika do an acoustic gig... that would be pretty sweet...

sorry if i sound rude here or stupid but is oz short for australia?????

I'm dyingto see Mika do a purely acoustic gig but at the RAH???? OMG that would be a dream come true!

Reserve me a ticket right now! Lol!

I love the idea of it being an MFC secret gig too.....Yep it's decided. Mika you're doing it!!! :naughty:

I'm dyingto see Mika do a purely acoustic gig but at the RAH???? OMG that would be a dream come true!

I love the idea of it being an MFC secret gig too.....Yep it's decided. Mika you're doing it!!! :naughty:

haha, i like that sureness you made that he is playing....its quite funny....:roftl:

yes the whole RAH filled with just MFCers!!!!! - wouldnt that be cool!!!!!!!

A MFC private gig, aww...:wub2:

Oh wow:wub2: , the RAH gig for the launch of new material is such a great idea!!

He could do a "double time" (longer) gig, where the first part is the acoustic set of the LICM stuff, with the added bonus of Everybody's Talking, and then the new material showcase.

Now THAT would be a gig, Mika!! Fantastic!!

FD, can't we like..."point this thread out" to Jerry and Mika and co?:naughty: I'm sure that it would be a sell-out...and sure the boy is getting anxiuous with not playing for a while, he's probably raring to do some gigs again:roftl:.

Oh wow:wub2: , the RAH gig for the launch of new material is such a great idea!!

He could do a "double time" (longer) gig, where the first part is the acoustic set of the LICM stuff, with the added bonus of Everybody's Talking, and then the new material showcase.

Now THAT would be a gig, Mika!! Fantastic!!

FD, can't we like..."point this thread out" to Jerry and Mika and co?:naughty: I'm sure that it would be a sell-out...and sure the boy is getting anxiuous with not playing for a while, he's probably raring to do some gigs again:roftl:.

Now isn't that a brilliant idea! Where do I have to sign?:naughty:

Now isn't that a brilliant idea! Where do I have to sign?:naughty:

Well, I took someone's advice here and I sent it to Mika's myspace, but knowing how that is monitored, I don't have high hopes that he will actually ever see it:blink:

Well, I took someone's advice here and I sent it to Mika's myspace, but knowing how that is monitored, I don't have high hopes that he will actually ever see it:blink:

i think leaving the thread here in MFC is good enough to be seen by mika/management....just keep the thread bumped :thumb_yello:

ooooh, that was my advice!!! - woop!!!!

actually now i see your point of view too, like said a couple of commenst above this one - we need to keep this post 'bumped':roftl:

i buumped it now.....keep doing this so it is always top of the list.....:roftl:

They're gonna end up soooo sick of this thread:roftl:

yay babe :glasses2:

{adds a bit of randomness}

Greta is the Bumping Queen....Young and Sweet, only Seventeen:naughty: :roftl:

Great Sari!!:punk:

it doesn't have to be the RAH: i'd go anyway. :wub2:

Yeah, but the RAH would make it even more magical...:wub2: