Mika acoustic gig at the Royal Albert Hall

sariflor

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd post a pic of what RAH looks like today.. not that it's changed.. but I wanted to post a pic cos I thought of this thread when I saw it :D I don't think I've ever seen it before and I live in London :blink:

RAH.jpg

It's nice inside too!

But we would have to promise not to have a fiasco like the last time he played in London. Too many MFCers wandering around wiz land - can only end in tears.

We have to behave!

It's nice inside too!

But we would have to promise not to have a fiasco like the last time he played in London. Too many MFCers wandering around wiz land - can only end in tears.

We have to behave!

That could be a problem.. to some. Depends if you can control yourself or not.. :S

:shocked: I almost got a heartache when I read the title of the thread :shocked: - don't do this to me, I thought I missed something when I returned after some weeks... :sneaky2:(:wink2:)

Anyway, I think the RAH is too big for an acoustic gig - he would definitely choose a smaller venue, like a studio...etc. ( sorry for sounding too down-to-earth today, I am not in a good mood, and also at work...:cool:)

It's nice inside too!

We have to behave!

I behaved before and I will behave again:naughty:. Given the chance, of course.

Maybe we should get Mika and co to cordon off certain roads that night a a precaution...

I almost got a heartache when I read the title of the thread :shocked: - don't do this to me, I thought I missed something when I returned after some weeks... :sneaky2:(:wink2:)

Anyway, I think the RAH is too big for an acoustic gig - he would definitely choose a smaller venue, like a studio...etc. ( sorry for sounding too down-to-earth today, I am not in a good mood, and also at work...:cool:)

Well...sorry but it wasn't done to cause anyone heart attacks:boxed:, hehe...just as a "hint" to Mr. M...

I think that the RAH is a very nice venue, and totally worthy of Mika to play there. Plus other artists have done acoustic gigs there so hey...

I thought I'd post a pic of what RAH looks like today.. not that it's changed.. but I wanted to post a pic cos I thought of this thread when I saw it :D I don't think I've ever seen it before and I live in London :blink:

RAH.jpg

thanks hotdlp!

i feel as i'm already there....can you see me walking by? :naughty:

RAH.jpg

Very pretty place, i had a chance to visit it (from the outside) at evening time:

p2250174bz5.th.jpg

Very pretty place, i had a chance to visit it (from the outside) at evening time:

p2250174bz5.th.jpg

I went to see it when i was in London for Uni interviews and was considering going to the Imperial, if I had it would have been where my graduation ceremony would have been held I am told!!!!:shocked:

Tis a very nice building!

Actually I have seen quite a few things here. Some pop/rock and some classical, I even went to a Prom once - not the last night though.

Oh, and I saw Madam Butterfly in the round there, it was fantastic!

Actually I have seen quite a few things here. Some pop/rock and some classical, I even went to a Prom once - not the last night though.

Oh, and I saw Madam Butterfly in the round there, it was fantastic!

I saw a Xmas show there last December - Christmas Carols with John Rutter conducting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. It was great.

However, I think what would be real groundbreaking is if Mika performed one day at Covent Garden again - not in an opera but doing something of a cross-over act... :blink: (I am not sure myself what I mean, but it would be great.):blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: