PALEO Festival Nyon (CH)

RelaxGirl

Tis sad but true, you never become immume to the puppydog eyes:wub2:.

Even after 19 ( I thought it was 18, but forgot V festival last year) gigs, that eye contact never fails to mesmerise.:hypo:

:jawdrop:

crazy lady:naughty:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis sad but true, you never become immume to the puppydog eyes:wub2:.

Even after 19 ( I thought it was 18, but forgot V festival last year) gigs, that eye contact never fails to mesmerise.:hypo:

19 gigs:shocked:

shock shock me!

It's shockingly true, no matter how much I say no to them, they always seem to talk me round.

Hell, I'd do the same if I had money and was of legal age with a passport:naughty:

Such is the persuasive power of Fluffy, and now the Boss!

well, thanx god i don't live in the uk, so there isn't much chance for me to accidentially bump into mika at some gig... obviously this fact saves me a lot of money, cause who could resist the puppy eyes! :rolls_eyes: :roftl:

well, thanx god i don't live in the uk, so there isn't much chance for me to accidentially bump into mika at some gig... obviously this fact saves me a lot of money, cause who could resist the puppy eyes! :rolls_eyes: :roftl:

Well the majority of the time it was Andy doing the persuading at the UK gigs I was actually going to, and he would talk me into, at the end of the night, going to a future one I hadn't planned on. But the Paris show it was both of them.