Why Mika should date you?

Somnus

:wink2: Just for fun! and because almost everybody here want to marry mika. So.... why you and not the rest??!

He would never go out with me - I'm too short, so he wouldn't even see me!! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about us OVERage girlies?

Mika should definitely NOT date ME, either! :naughty:

dcdeb

I'm 12 years older, but age shouldn't matter. :naughty:

Mika should NOT date me either because I have wash-and-go hair. I would not have the patience to wait around while he takes 10X longer than I.

Oh. And because he has a nicer purse than I do. Oh. And because I come with a little extra baggage. 2 kids and a husband. He would complicate my life. :naughty: I would have tea with him though or a glass of Ribena.

well, I'm too old for all that dating palarva so I reckon I'll get him straight down that aisle (I'm sure my hubby won't mind if I just vanish, no one to nag him):sneaky2:

Then I could start nagging Mika instead that would make sure he didn't get too big for his boots that's for sure, and we could live happily ever after, I could just sit and stare at his beautiful face, listen to his lovely music (even help him out with the lyrics if he asked me really nicely:bleh:) and his giggling would keep me amused for hours. In return I would keep shtum about as many secret lives as he wanted.

There...sorted, I'm the one you want Mika.

Hey Mika, I really think you should go for Sparkly!!:wink2:

Sounds nice and peaceful, the boy could need a rest! :naughty:

What about us OVERage girlies?

Mika should definitely NOT date ME, either! :naughty:

Although, I just read this morning that Ivana Trump has married a man

23 years younger than her (Mika's "just" 24 years younger than me... )

Hmmm... now all I need is to look like Ivana Trump, and acquire as much

money...

dcdeb

Wouldn’t be that big deal, would it?:thumb_yello::roftl:

I'm 12 years older, but age shouldn't matter. :naughty:

Mika should NOT date me either because I have wash-and-go hair. I would not have the patience to wait around while he takes 10X longer than I.

Oh. And because he has a nicer purse than I do. Oh. And because I come with a little extra baggage. 2 kids and a husband. He would complicate my life. :naughty: I would have tea with him though or a glass of Ribena.

:roftl:

I love how you included your husband in the deal!:thumb_yello::naughty:

• 1 month later...

Why should Mika date me? The question would rather be why would he date me?:blink: I'm an ordinary 19-year-old girl, I'm a student. In bref, I have a normal life (I like to believe I'm crazy and all, but the fact is, I'm normal). He is a famous person! Everybody (I mean, not everybody, but a lot of people) knows him. He tours all around the world, has a crazy life (in all the senses of the word). You and I, on this forum, we know so many things about him, about his life, experience etc. He doesn't know anything about me and the rest of us (if one of the "us"s thinks Mika knows them, then you're lucky:bleh:). I mean, I would very much like to get to know him, for real. I would very much like to be his friend. I don't know if what we get on the interviews and stuff really reveals his true personality, but if it does, I really would like to know him, cause he's amazing. Right now, I regret he's famous. It would be so much easier to get to know him if he was like you and I. A "normal" person. I mean, not that he's not normal (he's crazy though, and I like that), but he's famous and I don't think we can consider famous people as the normal type of normal people. Lol, it's getting messy, but I think you get the point:naughty:.