Why Mika should date you?

Somnus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2: Just for fun! and because almost everybody here want to marry mika. So.... why you and not the rest??!

I don't know many about wanting to marry him but to get to know him a bit more indeed. lol

I am married so I guess I won't be able to participate :blush-anim-cl: But I do think he would HAVE LOTS OF FUN with me. I HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY to share!!!

hmmm idk marry...well it would be hard to because he's always touring and i think i'd get a little sick and annoyed with all the screaming fans....lol and not to mention jelous cuz of all the gifts we send him,...but it'd be fun to hang out w/ him totally esp to be a famous musician myself then we could be music buddies but also have our own lives!:thumb_yello:

I am in love with my boyfriend...so marrying Mika is out of the question. :)

However, hanging out with him would be fun. He would want to hang out with me because I am a really good listener (so I am told) and an easy-going person. It'd be fun just to go to a concert with him or something like that.

"Why Mika should marry me"

by Melanie

Our marriage would be FUN!:mf_lustslow: I'm just ME 24/7. We seem to have alot in common. I think he needs his alone time, especially when he works...That's how I am... I like to be by myself alot. We both have HUGE IMAGINATIONS AND WE BOTH WRITE... My writing is my life, and I love when people just "get it." I respect him, but don't put him up on too high a pedestal to say that he is god like. I'm creative and loving... I would stand by him no matter what. I WOULD NOT BE DEPENDENT ON HIM... I'M MY OWN PERSON WITH MY OWN MIND AND MY OWN CAREER. We would BOTH wear the pants:naughty: Oh and our families would probably get along splendidly!

and our kids would come out pretty darn cute:thumb_yello:

EDIT I just realized that the question had to do with dating... hmmm well I jumped straight for marriage! oh well, might as well get to the point eh? :P

Because we both have faced almost the face the same problems , I know how it feels to be the rejected, so I would make him feel as good as I can and be always carring, we have a lot of common , Im so random , I love the colorful and love doing the hip dances :naughty: Im always my self regardless of what people think of me, Im very lovig and I would make sure no body hurts him

"Why Mika should marry me"

by Melanie

Our marriage would be FUN!:mf_lustslow: I'm just ME 24/7. We seem to have alot in common. I think he needs his alone time, especially when he works...That's how I am... I like to be by myself alot. We both have HUGE IMAGINATIONS AND WE BOTH WRITE... My writing is my life, and I love when people just "get it." I respect him, but don't put him up on too high a pedestal to say that he is god like. I'm creative and loving... I would stand by him no matter what. I WOULD NOT BE DEPENDENT ON HIM... I'M MY OWN PERSON WITH MY OWN MIND AND MY OWN CAREER. We would BOTH wear the pants:naughty: Oh and our families would probably get along splendidly!

and our kids would come out pretty darn cute:thumb_yello:

EDIT I just realized that the question had to do with dating... hmmm well I jumped straight for marriage! oh well, might as well get to the point eh? :P

:naughty: well dating... marry... the difference its just the time!!:roftl:

Because we both have faced almost the face the same problems , I know how it feels to be the rejected, so I would make him feel as good as I can and be always carring, we have a lot of common , Im so random , I love the colorful and love doing the hip dances :naughty: Im always my self regardless of what people think of me, Im very lovig and I would make sure no body hurts him

I forget to put my reasons.... I love colorful too! (but i don't do hip dances:thumbdown: )

and... I think that culturaly we are soo different! so I can teach him a lot and he can teach me too! and ... I love braces!!!

i absolutely would love to marry mika!!!! - i think we would be a good couple because i like to have a laugh (so does he - anyone noticed?) haha, and i love all his songs and never get tired of them, i do most school work on him, and if anyone says something mean against him then i hit them!!!!! i like to draw his artwork EVERYWHERE!!! i like to draw his artwork on shoes!!!! c'mon!!!!

so yer thats why....and mika, if you read this.....i think you are drop dead gorgeous and i wish you all the future success!!!!!! and i love you lots like jelly tots!!!!

Because I'm a good listener. I'd help him if he needed it. I'm loyal and kind and don't need to be the center of attention and am perfectly happy doing things for other people who deserve it.

And it would be a crazy fun, a bit scary...adventure!

well, I'm too old for all that dating palarva so I reckon I'll get him straight down that aisle (I'm sure my hubby won't mind if I just vanish, no one to nag him):sneaky2:

Then I could start nagging Mika instead that would make sure he didn't get too big for his boots that's for sure, and we could live happily ever after, I could just sit and stare at his beautiful face, listen to his lovely music (even help him out with the lyrics if he asked me really nicely:bleh:) and his giggling would keep me amused for hours. In return I would keep shtum about as many secret lives as he wanted.

There...sorted, I'm the one you want Mika.:naughty::naughty::newyear:

Mika shouldn't date me.

1. I'm not a boy.

2. Even if he was into girls, I most likely wouldn't put out fast enough.

3. I steal the covers.

4. I hate cats. And he strikes me as a cat person.

He shouldnt date me because he'd be a pedophile.

but he should date me because

1. im interesting.

2. i can talk about cheese nips to fill in awkward gaps of conversation.

3. i have some interests that are the same as his.

4. "I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOOOOOVE do do do doo do doo do do do do"

why he shouldnt

1. as stated above, illegal.

2. I'm on his fanclub, that's reaosn enough.

3. most of my ocnversations are about him, so he'd get an ego.

4. im shorter than him and would most likely ask him for piggy back rides so i can see the world through his height :lmao:

5. I live in a country that's so effing cold.

I love how all of your underage girlies were wise in stating it wouldn't be right for him to date you. I like the way you think. :D

technically if I moved to England, it wouldn't be illegal.

Even if it was legal here, though, I still wouldn't want to date him.:wink2:

I love how all of your underage girlies were wise in stating it wouldn't be right for him to date you. I like the way you think. :D

I know.

I mean, I'll be legal in a year, but that still wouldn't change anything because as a member of the MCF, wouldn't it be REAL awkward if he got into a relationship with one of us?!?

I'd certainly guess that any MFC that started dating him would have to retire! They couldn't come on here and gossip about him like we all do now. ;)

It would be HILARIOUSLY STELLAR if they broke up with him, though.

There'd be all kinds of threads like "SMALL WILLIE!" and "PEES WITH DOOR OPEN!" in the "Mika chat" section.

I know.

I would totally go for it, if I was a totally different person. I adore him in all senses but still...

I mean, I'll be legal in a year, but even then nothing would happen. Because wouldn't it be REALLY weird if he was in a relationship with any one of us?!?

Marry??? We think Mika would definetely LOVE to hang out with us. His views on everything almost match us to a tee. We would love to be best friends with each other and hang out. And we think he should hang out with twins more often. Sometimes we are defined as freaks so that is a bonus for him.:naughty: And we are definetely unlike any other people. Maybe he should write a song about twins, haha hint Mika.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins