Why Mika should date you?

Somnus

hmm why should Mika date me??

hmm lemme think on that one

I'm an outsider like he is, I certainly haven't had an easy life or what you'd call a 'normal' life. I'm supportive, caring, very very loving & affectionate. I'm very loyal. I'm always there for people in my world no matter what (my friends can call me at all hours of the morning or night if there's something bothering them & I'll stay up or wake up & chat to them til they feel better) I put other people before me (those who are important to me)

we both seem to have quite a few things in common.

I suppose it's always nice to have a partner who's been through similar things to you as they'll be more understanding loving & gentle towards you.

I'm not a major 'obsessed' fan I do like his music & like to chat about him but I don't constantly talk about him.

i don't have 100's of photos of him on my walls I haven't got 100's of pics of him on my computer or phone.

I don't listen to his music or watch his dvd's everyday. maybe once or twice a week (occasionally more if I'm depressed as his music cheers me up, but normally it's just once or twice a week approx)

I don't want to be in the 'spotlight' I'm a quiet shy reserved girl who would rather stay that way (in the background)

I don't clam up, gibber like an idiot or faint around famous people I just treat them as normal human beings (I've grown up around famous people somewhat hence not being fazed by them) They're just regular human beings to me nothing to shout about or get in a tizz over!!

I think that's just about it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHA, both these posts made me laugh so hard. I was thinking the exact same things.

Mika shouldn't date me.

1. I'm not a boy.

2. Even if he was into girls, I most likely wouldn't put out fast enough.

3. I steal the covers.

4. I hate cats. And he strikes me as a cat person.

1. AMEN!

2. You know he's a freak.

3. So does he.

4. I was thinking he was more of a "Sea Monkey Person" the less care required, the better.

It would be HILARIOUSLY STELLAR if they broke up with him, though.

There'd be all kinds of threads like "SMALL WILLIE!" and "PEES WITH DOOR OPEN!" in the "Mika chat" section.

And you know everyone would flock to those threads. I tend to stay away from that section. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think Mika should date me either, besides the fact I'm only 17. I won't go into the details on why.

Sea Monkeys remind me of two very different cartoon episodes.

Rugrats and South Park.

Oh and I think this thread should be changed from "Why Mika Should Date You" to "Why I Am Awesome/My Personal Attributes/Shameless Plugging About Myself".

Oh and I think this thread should be changed from "Why Mika Should Date You" to "Why I Am Awesome/My Personal Attributes/Shameless Plugging About Myself".

I have a big brain, and a lovely little face, which surpasses my humble attitude and my positive, artsy outlook on life.

Mika shouldn't date me. He should WORSHIP me. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, maybe not worship, but it would be nice if he at least had a picture of me as his desktop background, or my name tattoed somewhere on his body. Now tell me, is that too much to ask? Seriously.

Ok, maybe not worship, but it would be nice if he at least had a picture of me as his desktop background, or my name tattoed somewhere on his body. Now tell me, is that too much to ask? Seriously.

Haha, I like how you go from desktop background to tattoo.

Well, I would definetly Marry Mika, but the question is why would he choose me?

tough question actually....well, we have many things in common, I'm a very straight person, I say what I think , I'm a cheerful person and I will make sure he has fun the whole time, I like trying new things, we both are dislexic, haha, tha hair, we have the same hair, well...mine is natural, but still. Imagine the kids we willhave! hahaha kidding!

well there are sooo many things...I'm a very creative person and I love to laugh, so I think he will nver get bored...at least that's what I think

and also exist my "Mika Thereom" were it explains that we were meant to be together...

hee hee

Sea Monkeys remind me of two very different cartoon episodes.

Rugrats and South Park.

haha sea monkeys remind me of juno! :lol3:

Why Mika should NOT date me:

1. I don't fancy him. Sorry. :P

2. Is he even into girls?

3. I'm about to get shot for mentioning his sexuality. Unless he's into necrophilia, I don't think a dead girlfriend would be much good for him.

*RATATATAT*

*falls down dead* x_X

Mika shouldn't date me.

1. I'm not a boy.

2. Even if he was into girls, I most likely wouldn't put out fast enough.

3. I steal the covers.

4. I hate cats. And he strikes me as a cat person.

1. Yes you are. :mf_rosetinted:

He shouldnt date me because he'd be a pedophile.

but he should date me because

1. im interesting.

2. i can talk about cheese nips to fill in awkward gaps of conversation.

3. i have some interests that are the same as his.

4. "I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOOOOOVE do do do doo do doo do do do do"

why he shouldnt

1. as stated above, illegal.

2. I'm on his fanclub, that's reaosn enough.

3. most of my ocnversations are about him, so he'd get an ego.

4. im shorter than him and would most likely ask him for piggy back rides so i can see the world through his height :lmao:

5. I live in a country that's so effing cold.

Oi, he likes Canada.

It would be HILARIOUSLY STELLAR if they broke up with him, though.

There'd be all kinds of threads like "SMALL WILLIE!" and "PEES WITH DOOR OPEN!" in the "Mika chat" section.

:roftl: Just imagine the chaos...

Why Mika should NOT date me:

1. I don't fancy him. Sorry. :P

2. Is he even into girls?

3. I'm about to get shot for mentioning his sexuality. Unless he's into necrophilia, I don't think a dead girlfriend would be much good for him.

*RATATATAT*

*falls down dead* x_X

Oh God...a friend an I were just having a conversation about necrophilia yesterday...apparently mice are really into it.

*random*

1. Yes you are. :mf_rosetinted:

Re:Canada...that is only that country accross the ocean.

Vancouver island is a separate country with palm trees, yaght clubs,

and suntanning in April ..and doesn't snow...and if it does..its someone's dandruff

Oi, he likes Canada.

:roftl: Just imagine the chaos...

Oh God...a friend an I were just having a conversation about necrophilia yesterday...apparently mice are really into it.

*random*

Could be an interesting new take on dating and the undertaking business

:roftl: :roftl:

I love how all of your underage girlies were wise in stating it wouldn't be right for him to date you. I like the way you think. :D

What about us OVERage girlies?

Mika should definitely NOT date ME, either! :naughty:

Although, I just read this morning that Ivana Trump has married a man

23 years younger than her (Mika's "just" 24 years younger than me... :wink2: )

Hmmm... now all I need is to look like Ivana Trump, and acquire as much

money... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb