funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I was standing in front of him, I couldn't speak for a few moments, so just stood there with my mouth open while he looked at me like, "You're insane."

That was stupid--and funny (after the fact). Now I just keep thinking I have to meet him again, so I can redeem myself. *wonders what stupid thing I'll do next time* :mf_rosetinted:

Well, when I was standing in front of him, I couldn't speak for a few moments, so just stood there with my mouth open while he looked at me like, "You're insane."

That was stupid--and funny (after the fact). Now I just keep thinking I have to meet him again, so I can redeem myself. *wonders what stupid thing I'll do next time* :mf_rosetinted:

soon lissa, soon.:mf_rosetinted:

this is more because of mika;

i probably babbled a bit (i don't really remember :shocked: )

i stay up till 3 on mfc *cough2:42cough*

etc. i'm going to bed lol.

I went to our local London store, and bought some Ribena to try! Took my whole family to a downtown hotel to spend the night, before the concert, to see if we could catch a glimpse of Mika around town. (A little crazy, yes!) It paid off greatly though!

nothing much,just got myself into a risk of getting into trouble.i STOLE my mum's jar of sugar and started putting my fav stuff in it including LICM! then i took a photo of it and submitted it to win mika's sig! freaky huh? i'll go WAY beyond expectations js coz of MIKA! God knows what more i can do in the future :roftl:

If I posted all the funny/strange/demented/stupid/uberstupid things I've done under the influence of Mika or this place :blush-anim-cl:, the site would probably crash.

If you just ask about this week... I got my chicket for Amsterdam just after having announced several times and very loudly that I'd gladly forgo the bigger venues :blush-anim-cl:

If I posted all the funny/strange/demented/stupid/uberstupid things I've done under the influence of Mika or this place :blush-anim-cl:, the site would probably crash.

If you just ask about this week... I got my chicket for Amsterdam just after having announced several times and very loudly that I'd gladly forgo the bigger venues :blush-anim-cl:

You’re so right!:blush-anim-cl:

Let’s not talk about spending money on travelling, hotel rooms, tickets, CDs, DVDs (2, why?) and other stuff!

But it’s fun!

Wouldn’t do if I didn’t love to do it!:wub2:

Amsterdam, won’t be that big, will it?:blink:

well. funny thingsw...this could be a long list:

screamed mika in the middle of clairs coz he was on the radio

got told off for humming mika i lessons

did a whole art prodject on the lollipop girl

told someone quite indignently that i wasn't fat. im a big girl and im beautiful

told some one to relax then carried on with the rest of the song

hit by a car twice for wondering blindly after a mika song.

the last car Wwas YELLOW

did a whole art prodject on the lollipop girl

told someone quite indignently that i wasn't fat. im a big girl and im beautiful

hit by a car twice for wondering blindly after a mika song.

the last car Wwas YELLOW

Good for you!:thumb_yello:

I hope you didn’t get hurt by the car accidents though!:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: sorry, couldn't resist...

i force my dad to drive me to new jersey in terential down pour two hours away to go to an mfc meet up

and

i fly down to florida to "see my brother" when i really am going so i can go to the mfc meet up :naughty:

and

i force my parents to let me go to two festivals this summer in france

I've got a picture of Mika as my desktop display. Also, whenever I go into a shop that sells CDs I look for LICM, grin stupidly when I see it, then move the CDss if they are not realily visible. I usually position them level with most peoples' eyes (not Mika's eyes though, coz Mika's eyes are too high up) Another thing I do is, if Mika's music comes on TV I wave my arms and sing and my family think I'm mad. If his music comes on when I'm in a shop or a pub, I can't resist saying loudly, so people will hear "Hey that's Mika, 'bout time they put on some decent music!"

Am I nuts, or what?

it did hurt but it was funny

I hope I don’t meet you when I’m driving!:roftl:

But on a Mika gig would be nice!:thumb_yello:

Still I think you deserve this::winner_first_h4h: First price as a Mika fan!

I've got a picture of Mika as my desktop display. Also, whenever I go into a shop that sells CDs I look for LICM, grin stupidly when I see it, then move the CDss if they are not realily visible. I usually position them level with most peoples' eyes (not Mika's eyes though, coz Mika's eyes are too high up) Another thing I do is, if Mika's music comes on TV I wave my arms and sing and my family think I'm mad. If his music comes on when I'm in a shop or a pub, I can't resist saying loudly, so people will hear "Hey that's Mika, 'bout time they put on some decent music!"

Am I nuts, or what?

Not nuts, just a true fan!:wink2:

Am I nuts, or what?

well i have mika en mika comes on evaryone has to keep quiet or i kill tem and when im in solihull with my friends we have to stay in a shop if mika comes on

oh wow,those are what i did too :naughty: bout the accident,just be careful deary.you shud've accidently went up the stage and kiss mika instead :wub2:

oh wow,those are what i did too :naughty: bout the accident,just be careful deary.you shud've accidently went up the stage and kiss mika instead :wub2:

now thats an idea!:thumb_yello:

what have i done,hmmm....

i started out with a grace kelly download on 9th march 2007, then billy brown, love today, big girl, relax lollipop etc - all the big songs......bought a ticket for 30/11/07 @ brighton....never heard of 'SITM', 'HE', 'MI', 'RR', AOW', etc from licm......bought the t-shirt at the concert:thumb_yello: , next day went into town with mum and bought the dvd.....following day, downladed whole album, from itunes, wanted jacket for birthday (now have jacket) , bought LICM and poster from amazon.....made MIKA coffee mat made out of hama beads......became member of MFC.....and now i am here...being completely obsessed......and that was my journey....anyway....now the things i do......

i get angry when people are rude about mika, when mika plays in a shop i make sure everyone knows its mika!!!, when at a swimming pool and playing music from now 69 i get p*ssed off when they dont play mika:thumbdown: :sneaky2: when he comes on tv i turn the channel up - same with itunes shuffle.....:roftl:

when my internet connection goes down i nearly punch the screen because i am on here, gunna get mika flashing hearts....and a lot more, but i can thnk right now.....will post more later!

Amsterdam, won’t be that big, will it?:blink:

15,000 I guess... but well, as I just said to someone else the other day: We take what we can get, don't we?

Am I nuts, or what?

Each time I go to one of the electrical stores I head for the iPod section to adjust the settings of the displays :bleh: For some reason I'm always very satisfied to see LICM on all of them.